BY CROCK POT #11 in Slow Cookers

White Round Crock Pot Useful for Any Meal Any Season You'll love the Rival 1.5qt Round Crock Pot. Slow cookers are the handy, simple and delicious way to cook any meal, any time of the year. Who doesn't want to come home to fresh, hot, home cooking? With the Rival Crock Pot you can prep your meal early in the day and leave for work, errands, play or whatever you need to do. Hours later, when you come home you will walk in the door to the welcoming smell of something special made just for you. Slow cookers are all the rage as busy folks realize the good old Crock Pot is more relevant today than ever. Search the web or your local bookstore and you will find zillions of recipe collections full of slow cooking inspiration. Just find something that sounds tasty, add the ingredients to the Crock Pot, put the lid on, set the temperature and go. The hard work is done for you while you multi-task the day away. This White Round Crock Pot is the best because it is from Rival- the original and No. 1 brand of slow cooker. You'll never be at a loss for a delicious meal even when you're busy because this appliance cooks all day while the cook's away! The insert is removable stoneware for easy serving and clean up. Both the lid and stoneware insert is dishwasher safe. Crock Pots come in several sizes but this 1 1/2 quart model is ideal for 1 or 2 people. This is also the size that is perfect for warm party dips, side sauces and side dishes. It is also great for buffet style serving because it keeps food warm and fresh for the length of your party. The Rival brand has been the name in Crock Pots for over thirty years but the appliance's style and designs have been updated to provide elegance to entertaining and serving your family. Life is fast, so cook slow and easy. Slow cooking is also tasty cooking because it retains moisture and locks in the natural juices and flavors of your ingredients. Everyone knows that slow cooking is the most convenient way to cook. Become a part of the revolution and try the Rival Crock Pot for cooking that will be rivaled by no one. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Chelsea K.
Beaverton, OR
Being a working mom I cook a lot of slow cook meals. I start is in the morning before I leave for work on low and it's ready when I get off. This brand is amazing, after extensive use for 6 years I only got one hair line crack in the enamel. I decided that is was time to up grade just so I could get a model that stirred itself and had a locking lid.
Gabby T.
Crock pots are so great and this is really nice for taking to pot locks or parties! We always use our crock pot for soup pot roast or even water chestnuts wrapped in bacon! Everything we make in their are delicious!!
Juju W.
Millsap, TX
I used this for my recent birthday party and I kept beans in this and this kept it so warm. it warmed up quickly so I had time to prepare and it's really easy to use and also clean. I love it
Anzhelika L.
I've been using crock-pot for about 6 Years now, and I love it. Its quick and easy to use, and has numerous settings so you can give your family the meal they deserve.
Shelby B.
Helena, AL
I love Crock Pot brand slow cookers! They evenly heat through and always do a good job! This particular size is a bit small, but still useful!
Kayla A.
What mom doesn't love her crockpot? This size is perfect for making dips for parties. I could also see it being good for singles or college kids to make a meal for 1.
Rachelle G.
Sikeston, MO
Perfect For making dips. We occasionally have food days at work and this is small and convenient for transporting it.
Kayla T.
Lancaster
My brother bought this for me as a Christmas present (i did ask for it) lol.. Even though I've used it twice i'm in love with it i use it to keep my apple pie dip nice and warm. I definitely recommend this to everyone! In my opinion it is a must have for dips!
amie d.
And wanting these before dip not wanting to use my humongous crockpot that I used to could meet the meals in just wanting one for dips so this would be awesome to have in my life
julia h.
Denver, CO
I got one of these for my wedding and I use it all the time so I have all day to myself instead of cooking all afternoon