BY CROCK POT #16 in Slow Cookers

Crock-pot 6qt cook & carry slow cooker is the ultimate solution in portability - pull the plug! The crock-pot cook & carry slow cooker is an easier way to take your slow cooked meal on the road. The easy locking lid with rubber gasket will help you get to your final destination without making a mess. This unit is equipped with four convenient time settings, and will automatically shift to the warm setting once the selected time is completed. Cord storage makes serving at a party or on the table easier and the travel temperature gauge tells you the temperature of the food when the slow cooker is unplugged.... see more...

Jazmine W.
Memphis , TN
Just purchased this about 2 weeks ago. This is perfect for peeling meals xmfor the week, especially if your into meal prep for dieting preferences. There are tons of recipes online. This includes even some creative deserts. I would recoment this to anyone. This is a great appliance to have.
Jessica D.
Covina, CA
The crockpot has to be the best invention ever created. I use mine at least once a week. I can keep a healthy lifestyle and not have to worry about the never ending question..."what's for dinner?" What have I made in my crockpot? I have made: zuppa tuscana (Olive Garden healthier knockoff), turkey chili, potato soup, pork and beef potroast and the list goes on and on. Absolutely love it!
Estela I.
Los Angeles, CA
I just bought this a few days, so excited i couldn't wait to try it out. It worked great, cooked in less time. Cant wait to use the lock and carry feature as i live further out then my family. I like that it has a cord keeper on the back. The travel temperature gauge is pretty cool, lets me know how hot or warm it is inside the crock pot while traveling. So far I'm happy with my purchase and hopefully it will last for years!
meg s.
Cottage Grove, Mn
Soo many options a and gauges. We don't use it very often because we keep watching the display while its cooking. We also have the model one down from this & use that one all the time. The locks that hook the cover down are incredible for taking the crockpot to parties. Haven't had a spill yet!
Carrie R.
Winchester , VA
I love using a crock pot to make my meals. It's the easiest way to come home to a delicious home cooked meal without having to slave over the stove after being behind a desk all day. The locks on this one make traveling with my crock pot extra easy and less messy which is a huge benefit!
Amy S.
Bloomington , IL
Such a great product. It helps me so much with dinner. I can put ingredients in and do everything else and I don't even have to touch it until it's done. Super easy to clean as well which is a huge plus!
Shawna G.
I got this for a wedding present this year and I use it at least once a week! Chicken is my specialty! Set and forget it! Nice on cold days, or busy days. I also like to make apple cider in it.
Jessica N.
Oakville, CT
Love this crockpot. So easy to use! Throw ingredients in before work and come home to a yummy meal! Great if you are bringing something to a party with the locking lid!
Casey S.
I absolutely LOVE my crockpot!!!! This has to be the absolute best invention known to man. I was like, where have you been allnof my life. So quick, easy and convenient.
Shannon D.
Florence, KY
I love this slow cooker. I use it all the time!! The clip on lid makes it easy to travel with and it holds enough to feed my large eaters!
Vanessa M.
Pomona, CA
It this a good brand i have it bt ive never used it
Missy P.
Catlettsburg, KY
If you have this. How do you like it compared to others you have had? I haven't used it yet.