BY CROCK POT #9 in Slow Cookers

The crock-pot cook & carry slow cooker keeps up with your busy, on-the-go lifestyle. Turn the dial to high and get a hot meal, snack, appetizer or dip in no time. Set it on low and tonight s dinner can cook while you re at work. Or use the warm setting during a get together with friends so your dish stays ready to eat until the party is over. No matter the recipe or the occasion, your crock-pot slow cooker keeps the temperature steady so your food is cooked to perfection, full of flavor and delicious. The secure-fitting lid and locking system create a tight seal between... see more...

Crock Pot Crock-Pot 6 Qt. Stainless Steel Cook & Carry Slow Cooker
  • "when I'm feeling lazy I just throw something in the crock pot and let it cook while I do other things for the day." in 2 reviews
  • "I have never owned a crock pot before and was super excited to try it out." in 1 review
  • "This product is really good for cooking because it just does the work just perfectly fine!" in 1 review
Jessica U.
Stephenville, TX
Got this crock pot as a Christmas gift & it's has been everything I could want. It's easy to clean and fits a lot inside. Easy to use & the lid locks onto the pot which makes it easy to travel with.
Jessica N.
Jordan, NY
I absolutely love my Crock Pot! Everyone needs one of these. Not only are they perfect in the winter for making soups, stews, chili, etc. but in the summer it's a perfect way to cook meals without having to heat up the entire kitchen. And the clips that allow you to transport make it perfect for holidays and parties.
Stephanie B.
Columbus, IN
My absolute favorite crock pot. You can set it and forget it and have a super delicious dinner. This is my favorite model, because you can clip on the lid and take it anywhere. Perfect for family functions and church dinners.
Amelia R.
Metairie, LA
The product should be in everyones Kitchen, they are so versatile, from soups to pot roast and everything in-between. I own 4 crock pots all in different sizes, this one gets used the most. Its awesome to just set some food and then forget about it for a few hours.
Sunshine R.
I love how it has a rubber seal for car,travel to nit spill everywhere. perfect for potlocks! the Oval shape does keep it from. going into my microwave though
Sam R.
These are great when you gonna cook me or beings or anything like that for a big party or a big meal these are great for snow cooked meal
Megan M.
I love my crock pot! when I'm feeling lazy I just throw something in the crock pot and let it cook while I do other things for the day.
Elie B.
This product is really good for cooking because it just does the work just perfectly fine! Totally recommend it for everybody!
Lori M.
Waco, TX
This product and brand is awesome! I enjoy putting things in crockpot because ir does all the work! Recommended!
Stacia B.
This is a wonderful crockpot! It cooks perfectly and I love the locking lid! I highly recommend this product.
Ashley H.
Boston, MA
could you fit a whole chicken in this?
Ashley N.
Charlotte, NC
Can you travel safely with this model?
Elie B.
How to use this product?
Lori M.
Waco, TX
Anyone have a Good chicken recipe?