BY CROCK POT #9 in Slow Cookers

The crock-pot cook & carry slow cooker keeps up with your busy, on-the-go lifestyle. Turn the dial to high and get a hot meal, snack, appetizer or dip in no time. Set it on low and tonight s dinner can cook while you re at work. Or use the warm setting during a get together with friends so your dish stays ready to eat until the party is over. No matter the recipe or the occasion, your crock-pot slow cooker keeps the temperature steady so your food is cooked to perfection, full of flavor and delicious. The secure-fitting lid and locking system create a tight seal between... see more...

Crock Pot Crock-Pot 6 Qt. Stainless Steel Cook & Carry Slow Cooker
  • "when I'm feeling lazy I just throw something in the crock pot and let it cook while I do other things for the day." in 2 reviews
  • "I have never owned a crock pot before and was super excited to try it out." in 1 review
  • "This product is really good for cooking because it just does the work just perfectly fine!" in 1 review
Patricia F.
Ocala, FL
I was hesitant,now I am devoted!! why stand over a hot stove. load it turn it on and go. a stew was the first thing I did made enough to freeze.what a plus.very reasonable price.also,consider the power you save.i would recommend this one the cook and carry feature I love easy and safe.
Samantha W.
Henryetta, OK
If you like to cook in crockpots this is definitely one you would want to have it works really well and it's big so you can make alot of stuff in it to feed alot of people.
Haley K.
Shepherdsvlle, KY
Crockpots are so nice to slow cook dinner while you are at work. They are also nice to keep party dips, meatballs, etc. warm. I love how the lid locks down for traveling.
Coleen K.
Clarksburg, WV
A slow-cooker is an absolute must for anyone, and so convenient! If you're busy and want a homecooked meal at the end of the day but don't want to cook when you get home, buy a slow-cooker! You can make anything from breakfast to dinner, soups, cakes, and hot beverages. It has numerous settings, a timer, and it is an essential in my kitchen.
Emily B.
Apollo, PA
I love these crock pots. Definitely a staple in my kitchen and use it so often. You can cook so many different things with it. I make bulk chili and then freeze it for dinners later on. I definitely recommend every person to own one of these sizes. A smaller one is good for homemade dips!
Jess E.
Grand Jct, CO
A fantastic crock pot in which a variety of meals can be made. It's a must have for people who like a good, home-cooked meal with little effort. The price is great, especially with the quality of the product. Very portable and not overly cumbersome. Would recommend.
Aimee A.
Bronx, NY
Around the holidays, the is great for making pernil (pork shoulder) for my family and friends. This allows me to make baked goods and lasagna in the oven. It's an easy clean up as well! I love it. Most convenient kitchen gadget out there.
Angela H.
This is perfect for those that can't always find the time to cook dinner. I often put all the ingredients before I leave in the morning, so I can home to a hot meal. It is so simple and let's anyone continue to make delicious meals.
Lindsay F.
N Attleboro, MA
I received this for Christmas and it changed my life. I throw in simple ingredients, set it, and forget it. I then don't have to cook for the rest of the week. Super easy to use and idiot proof. I love how tender meat comes out
Amanda S.
Alexandria, VA
I have never owned a crock pot before and was super excited to try it out. This has been a lifesaver and timesaver. I love that I can throw food into it in the morning and then after 8 hours or whatever I set it to, it will stay warming until I get home. Very happy with this purchase.
Ashley H.
Boston, MA
could you fit a whole chicken in this?
Ashley N.
Charlotte, NC
Can you travel safely with this model?
Elie B.
How to use this product?
Lori M.
Waco, TX
Anyone have a Good chicken recipe?