Crock Pot Crock-Pot 2 Qt Slow Cooker - Red

Crock-pot slow cookers make mealtime and entertaining more flavorful. Turn the dial to high and get a hot meal, snack, appetizer or dip in no time. Set it on low and tonight s dinner can cook while you re at work. No matter the recipe or the occasion, your crock-pot slow cooker keeps the temperature steady so your food is cooked to perfection, full of flavor and delicious. To keep clean up easy, the 2-quart removable round stoneware slides right out of the base for easy transport to the table or storage in the fridge. And both the stoneware and lid are dishwasher safe. Crock-pot slow...

what is your favorite meal you made in your crock pot? Mine is the pork roast
Has any one had bad experience with these crock pots?
Start your review of Crock Pot Crock-Pot 2 Qt Slow Cooker - Red!
Tonilynn R.
Zion, IL
1,341 reviews
This crock pot is perfect for small roasts or soups . easy to use and clean up with 2 piece pot. Perfect for potlucks at home or on the go.
Tiffany B.
I think everybody knows what Crock-Pot is. It's a company that's been around for a long time and if you work long hours make sure life easy. I know that it won't cause a fire and that I can leave food cooking in there all day even if I'm not at home and then when I get home there will be a delicious meal ready. It's perfect for people on the go.
Cathy H.
Love it...perfect for soups, meat of all kinds, and even desserts...easy to clean, great size for a small amount of people.
Madeline B.
Roscoe, PA
This slow crockpot is totally worth it. It’s lasted my family for more than 10 years. A tad bit expensive but you may never have to get another one! I would 100% recommend. The lifespan on this is thing is incredible! It gets the job done so well!
Ashley G.
Wesley Chapel, FL
I absolutely love cooking all day dinners so it's a must to have a crock pot in your kitchen. Of course the
Lisa L.
Granbury, TX
Love everything about this slow cooker . Nothing better then coming home to a dinner that’s already made . This size is perfect for my me and my husband . Affordable for everyone .Crock Pot Crock-Pot 2 Qt Slow Cooker - Red
lorene S.
Spartanburg, SC
I have had my 2qt for years and she is still going! I use this one for my dips and boiled peanuts. This slow cooker has a little knob for low and high. There is no warm. I would recommend for small meals!
Gabrielle R.
Pell City, AL
This small crockpot is great for making small portions. I use it to make dips. Everything comes out tasty!
Brianna C.
My mother used this crock pot every time she made roast when I was growing up, and it always tasted so good. I love this slow cooker. It has perfect heat settings, and is an easy cleanup. It isn't too expensive, and I would definitely recommend it.
Christina B.
Kingsport, TN
I have this in black and I love it. I use it to make slow cooked side dishes and sauces. It is perfect!