BY CROCK POT #10 in Slow Cookers

The crock-pot cook & carry slow cooker keeps up with your busy, on-the-go lifestyle. Turn the dial to high and get a hot meal, snack, appetizer or dip in no time. Set it on low and tonight s dinner can cook while you re at work. Or use the warm setting during a get together with friends so your dish stays ready to eat until the party is over. The secure-fitting lid and locking system create a tight seal between the stoneware and lid to ensure that up to 6-quarts of your secret recipe can go where you go with no hassle and no mess. see more...

• What's your favorite dish to make in this?14 Answers
  • What is your favorite Super Bowl snacks to make in this. ...1 Answers
Crock-Pot Cook 'N' Carry - Red (6 Quart)
  • "Never made anything I didn't love, so easy and nice to use being a busy working mom or even a stay at home mom who just needs a hand." in 1 review
  • "I don't know what it is but without fail I've had the last two crock pot bowls crack w/in 6 months." in 1 review
  • "The cleanup is so easy and everything tastes so much better when it is slow cooked for hours in the crockpot" in 1 review
Christine S.
Riverside, CA
I love my crock pot i didn't really use it at first but now basically everyday. I foundso many different recipes that i am trying and they all have been amazing if you don't have one u must get one
Stacey L.
Jacksonville, FL
Received this for Christmas from my mother. We have made 5 meals in it and so far this is the best crock pot for the price. The outer shell looks like it will dent easily but it hasn't yet. The inner crock pot bowl cleans easily
MsWinter B.
Oklahoma City, OK
I bought this item for someone as a gift. This was a few years ago & she still has it and it still works. I think I got it for about $40 on #amazon. It was the right gift at the right price. I would buy this again in the future. It works very well.
Tiffany F.
I love everything about this crock pot!!!! The bowl comes out for easy cleanup and the sides latch for transferring food to events. It's the perfect crock pot!
Carmen S.
Lacey, WA
Never made anything I didn't love, so easy and nice to use being a busy working mom or even a stay at home mom who just needs a hand. I also think this is perfect for Holiday breakfast (MONKEYBREAD) or even side dishes (MASHED POTATOES & STUFFING).
Natalie O.
This is great to use on holidays to cook almost ANYTHING ! It gives food an amazing taste.
Jennifer R.
York, PA
Love love loooooooove crock pots! I have this & same color & works perfect, temperatures are right on. Made well. Always be cautious because they do get hot!
Ashley B.
Knoxville, TN
Hands down best crock pot. I use this religiously during football season for tailgating and entertaining. It's lock lid is wonderful for toting around in the car or taking food to and from places. I've cooked everything from turkeys to stew in mine! Great investment!
Alecia L.
STRASBURG, VA
I don't know what it is but without fail I've had the last two crock pot bowls crack w/in 6 months. You get what you pay for. :(
Vanessa E.
Brooklyn, NY
My #giftcrush is very simple. All I want this holiday is.... A Crockpot! It would be great to make soups quickly during the cold season. Plus, it can easily be found in Macy's and other like stores.
Carmen S.
Lacey, WA
What's your favorite dish to make in this?
Lindsey E.
Middleton, WI
What is your favorite Super Bowl snacks to make in this. I've made little smokies but I'm looking for other suggestions to make!