BY CROCK POT #24 in Slow Cookers

The crock-pot cook & carry slow cooker keeps up with your busy, on-the-go lifestyle. Turn the dial to high and get a hot meal, snack, appetizer or dip in no time. Set it on low and tonight s dinner can cook while you re at work. Or use the warm setting during a get together with friends so your dish stays ready to eat until the party is over. The secure-fitting lid and locking system create a tight seal between the stoneware and lid to ensure that up to 6-quarts of your secret recipe can go where you go with no hassle and no mess. see more...

• What's your favorite dish to make in this?14 Answers
  • What is your favorite Super Bowl snacks to make in this. I've made...1 Answers
Crock-Pot Cook 'N' Carry - Red (6 Quart)
  • "The cleanup is so easy and everything tastes so much better when it is slow cooked for hours in the crockpot" in 1 review
  • "I don't know what it is but without fail I've had the last two crock pot bowls crack w/in 6 months." in 1 review
  • "Never made anything I didn't love, so easy and nice to use being a busy working mom or even a stay at home mom who just needs a hand." in 1 review
Stacey L.
Stacey L.
Jacksonville, FL
Received this for Christmas from my mother. We have made 5 meals in it and so far this is the best crock pot for the price. The outer shell looks like it will dent easily but it hasn't yet. The inner crock pot bowl cleans easily
Tiffany F.
Tiffany F.
Foodie Expert
I love everything about this crock pot!!!! The bowl comes out for easy cleanup and the sides latch for transferring food to events. It's the perfect crock pot!
Natalie O.
Natalie O.
This is great to use on holidays to cook almost ANYTHING ! It gives food an amazing taste.
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Knoxville, TN
Hands down best crock pot. I use this religiously during football season for tailgating and entertaining. It's lock lid is wonderful for toting around in the car or taking food to and from places. I've cooked everything from turkeys to stew in mine! Great investment!
Alecia L.
Alecia L.
Strasburg, VA
I don't know what it is but without fail I've had the last two crock pot bowls crack w/in 6 months. You get what you pay for. :(
Lacey M.
Lacey M.
My crockpot is my life saver! I love being able to get dinner out of the way so I can spend more time with my family in the evenings. We use our crockpot at least 3-4 times per week. It's so easy to clean.
Jacqueline n.
Jacqueline n.
Nothing but good things about this product. There are countless recipes that can be made with this . The cleanup is so easy and everything tastes so much better when it is slow cooked for hours in the crockpot
Kaylie W.
Kaylie W.
Euless, TX
Foodie Expert
I got a 6qt crockpot for Christmas to replace my old 3qt one of a different brand. I absolutely love the timer feature on this one! Two perfect dinners already!
Ashlee L.
Ashlee L.
Fairview Hts, IL
Crockpots are a lifesaver for this new wife! I work full time and then some and love coming home to a cooked meal to enjoy with my husband!
Halie B.
Halie B.
Clinton, NC
Crock pots are wonderful to have, they are easy to work with and clean. They most definitely give a wonderful taste to food. This is a must have.
Carmen S.
Carmen S.
Lacey, WA
What's your favorite dish to make in this?
Lindsey E.
Lindsey E.
Middleton, WI
What is your favorite Super Bowl snacks to make in this. I've made little smokies but I'm looking for other suggestions to make!