BY CROCK POT #24 in Slow Cookers

The crock-pot cook & carry slow cooker keeps up with your busy, on-the-go lifestyle. Turn the dial to high and get a hot meal, snack, appetizer or dip in no time. Set it on low and tonight s dinner can cook while you re at work. Or use the warm setting during a get together with friends so your dish stays ready to eat until the party is over. The secure-fitting lid and locking system create a tight seal between the stoneware and lid to ensure that up to 6-quarts of your secret recipe can go where you go with no hassle and no mess. see more...

• What's your favorite dish to make in this?14 Answers
  • What is your favorite Super Bowl snacks to make in this. I've ma...1 Answers
Buy on Target
  • "The cleanup is so easy and everything tastes so much better when it is slow cooked for hours in the crockpot" in 1 review
  • "I don't know what it is but without fail I've had the last two crock pot bowls crack w/in 6 months." in 1 review
  • "Never made anything I didn't love, so easy and nice to use being a busy working mom or even a stay at home mom who just needs a hand." in 1 review
MsWinter B.
Oklahoma City, OK
I bought this item for someone as a gift. This was a few years ago & she still has it and it still works. I think I got it for about $40 on #amazon. It was the right gift at the right price. I would buy this again in the future. It works very well.
Stacey L.
Jacksonville, FL
Received this for Christmas from my mother. We have made 5 meals in it and so far this is the best crock pot for the price. The outer shell looks like it will dent easily but it hasn't yet. The inner crock pot bowl cleans easily
Carmen S.
Lacey, WA
Never made anything I didn't love, so easy and nice to use being a busy working mom or even a stay at home mom who just needs a hand. I also think this is perfect for Holiday breakfast (MONKEYBREAD) or even side dishes (MASHED POTATOES & STUFFING).
Lacey M.
My crockpot is my life saver! I love being able to get dinner out of the way so I can spend more time with my family in the evenings. We use our crockpot at least 3-4 times per week. It's so easy to clean.
Lindsey E.
Middleton, WI
This crockpot is great! The "clasps" on the crockpot help keep everything together. Which is absolutely perfect if you put this in your car. No spills!
Jacqueline n.
Nothing but good things about this product. There are countless recipes that can be made with this . The cleanup is so easy and everything tastes so much better when it is slow cooked for hours in the crockpot
Ashley B.
Knoxville, TN
Hands down best crock pot. I use this religiously during football season for tailgating and entertaining. It's lock lid is wonderful for toting around in the car or taking food to and from places. I've cooked everything from turkeys to stew in mine! Great investment!
McKinsey S.
I wasn't to impressed by this crockpot I normally buy kitchen aid but they didn't have the color or size I was looking for and settled for this one..
Never again..
Kaylie W.
Euless, TX
I got a 6qt crockpot for Christmas to replace my old 3qt one of a different brand. I absolutely love the timer feature on this one! Two perfect dinners already!
Jennifer R.
York, PA
Love love loooooooove crock pots! I have this & same color & works perfect, temperatures are right on. Made well. Always be cautious because they do get hot!
Carmen S.
Lacey, WA
What's your favorite dish to make in this?
Lindsey E.
Middleton, WI
What is your favorite Super Bowl snacks to make in this. I've made little smokies but I'm looking for other suggestions to make!