Crock-Pot Cook & Carry Programmable Slow Cooker - Stainless Steel

The crock-pot 6 qt programmable cook & carry slow cooker with countdown digital timer keeps up with your busy, on-the-go lifestyle, whether your recipe calls for 30 minutes of quick heat or an all-day, while you're away, cooking session. You can customize your cooking time and temperature by setting the timer anywhere between 30 minutes and 20 hours on the high, low, or warm settings. If you're not around when time runs out, this countdown expert will automatically shift to warm, maintaining temperature and flavor. The digital timer will count up the time it has been operating on warm for up to 6 hours, simplifying mealtime so...

Share your favorite recipe to make in a crockpot ?😊😊😍
Is this a good crock pot? Would you recommend it? [user:bagelsncarlos]
What are you favourite recipes to make?
Start your review of Crock-Pot Cook & Carry Programmable Slow Cooker - Stainless Steel!
Manteno
Crock-Pot Cook & Carry Programmable Slow Cooker - Stainless Steel uploaded by Kristen C.
Purchased at: Target
This is such a great way to cook dinners. I absolutely love it. If you haven’t tried it I highly recommend getting one. I have two and use them a lot. They are so cheap. This one was only $30 and came with a mini dip crop pot.
Waynesburg
I adore this pot. Not only is it helpful for busy-bodies like me, but it’s SAFE, which means I can leave it to go and do housework or outside work, and I don’t worry about it catching on fire or burning or anything of sorts. It’s very helpful.
Mobile, AL
I highly recommend the actual Crock Pot brand when buying a crock pot. Mine is a 7qt digital Crock Pot and I absolutely love it! I can have Mississippi Pot Roast cooking in it for up to 8 hours (Checking it on my lunch break) and it be ready by the time I get off work! Its DIGITAL which means you can actually time it and that's what I love most about it! The ones with knobs aren't worth it unless you're home cooking meatballs or something for a football game.
Rapid City, SD
I love this slow cooker! It works so well, and it's quite a bit bigger than my other slow cookers. That makes it easy to serve more people, with the same amount of work. I felt that you definitely got what you paid for with this item - it is worth the money, because it works so well! What's more, the lid locks on, which makes it perfect for taking food to social gatherings when you want it kept warm throughout the event!
Honolulu, HI
Love love love this thing! It’s super duper helpful for me since I’m awful at cooking and really do not have the time for it. I use it quite often throughout the week. I’ll just Pinterest easy slow cooker recipes, throw all the ingredients in the pot after work and wake up the next morning with lunch ready for to be packed for the day.. it’s super effortless, easy to clean and gives great flavor to your meal since it’s basically sitting in there overnight. I do have to say though that there are some recipes that should not be cooked in a slow cooker.. but it’s all about trial and error right?! I think this is perfect for someone like me that’s hella lazy but still loves a home cooked meal.
Organic, Low Carb
Purchased at: Target
As much as I want to love my Crock-Pot, I can’t. I’m a single mother and I work full time so this should be my best friend right? Wrong! I have to cook things on the “keep warm” setting because the low setting is so powerful it completely destroys the meal by the time I get home from work. Not only that, but whenever I cook something that has meat, the food has a weird taste to it. All I use my slow cooker for is to make homemade apple sauce. But other than that it sits in the cabinet. On a positive note, it’s fairly easy to clean and the locking lid is nice when you’re traveling with your meal.
Rock Hill, SC
We just got this crockpot along with the interchangeable inserts for our wedding and absolutely love it! It works well and I love how it has a setting to go to warm after the cooking is done. My husband and I work all day and sometimes the food will get overcooked in a crock pot but this setting is amazing!
Sunbury, PA
The very first wedding gift we opened almost 36 years ago was a crock pot and before we finished we had been given three which I shared with family and friends. I have always had a crockpot in our house.  This particular crockpot was purchased about four years ago.  My in-laws love my home made baked beans so whenever there is a family gathering I am usually asked to make them. Well, transporting them to their house from house proved to be very difficult over the years and ended up with more than a few spills in our Jeep.  When I saw this crockpot with the locking lid I was sold and bought one. It has been WONDERFUL.  I use it all the time now. The only issue I have found with it is that it tends to run hotter than my other ones.  I would definitely be careful when using the highest heat temperature. Normally I use only the low setting since it is on for several hours.  The price was reasonable; we bought our's at Kohl's when they had an additional discount.  I would definitely recommend it; especially if you have a sloppy dish that needs to be transported!!
3787 summit glenn dr
Purchased at: Home Depot
I absolutely love this crock pot! Unlike the Bella it's easier to handle and dismantle. The clean up and assembly is faster. And it works much better than the one I've had in past years
Actually obsessed with my Crock-Pot, but only for winter use.

I make Chicken Soup, Italian Wedding Soup and Escarole Soup in this all the time. It's large enough so I can make enough for a few meals. If I'm making meatball parm, this is easy to use for the sauce and meatballs so I don't have to leave the oven and stove on. Also GREAT for making chili! When I'm making meals with heavy sauces, like red sauce, chili, etc., I like to line it with the special liners so that it's MUCH easier for clean up.

My friends have made pulled chicken / pork / brisket in this and they've all come out great - super juicy and tender. Easy to make queso, too!

I definitely recommend this - a multipurpose cooker. Definitely worth the money!!

Actually obsessed with my Crock-Pot, but only for winter use.

Dairy Free, Sugar Free, Low Carb
Ask a question to the Influenster community...