Home & GardenKitchen AppliancesSlow CookersCrock Pot
Crock-Pot 7-Quart Programmable Slow Cooker

Crock-Pot 7-Quart Programmable Slow Cooker

Crock-Pot 7-Quart Programmable Slow Cooker: Serves 9+ people 7-quart slow cooker Flat digital panel 1-touch digital controls 2 high/2 low cook settings and automatic shift to warm setting Removable oval stoneware Dishwasher-safe stoneware and glass lid Brushed stainless steel exterior with black accents and plastic handles Recipes included

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Crock-Pot 7-Quart Programmable Slow Cooker!
How would you rate this product?
Maika R.
Brooklyn, NY
Crock-Pot 7-Quart Programmable Slow Cooker uploaded by Maika R.
This crock pot slow cooker works really well. I love to slow cook chicken and my furbabies homemade broth. This thing is a life saver. It does get hot on the outside but oven mitts can solve that problem. You need to keep the pot upright of course being the lid will shift . If you're looking to make some tasty dishes and not in a hurry this is the pot to get.
Melissa B.
Howell, NJ
1,055 reviews
Crock-Pot 7-Quart Programmable Slow Cooker uploaded by Melissa B.
I absolutely love my crockpot!!! The one that I have is programmable and the lid latches on so it’s super easy to transport if needed. Crockpots are so versatile and convenient, it’s nice to have dinner cooking all day and ready when you get home from work. I’m making chili in mine this weekend and I’m already looking forward to it!! These are super affordable and last forever, totally worth purchasing!!!
Nancy B.
Columbus, MS
Crock-Pot 7-Quart Programmable Slow Cooker uploaded by Nancy B.
Funny you should ask , I just prepared my pepper steak in it 2/14/2021. Add your ingredients set the on low for 12 to 14 hours and you’ll have the Best most melt in your mouth pepper steak you ever ate! I’ve had my crock pot for about 8 years and it’s still humming alone. I use the liners for easy and quick clean up. So ladies or gents want to impress your mate your crockpot got you covered.[product:crockpot-6-quart-smart-pot-slow-cooker-programmable-stainless-steel]
Jessica M.
Ault, CO
I love my crockpot, I use it 5/7 days each week in the Colorado winters. Easy to use, I throw all of the food in let it cook and it’s ready to go by dinner time.
Jaime F.
Texas
1,271 reviews
Where would I be without my crockpot? I love to toss ingredients in and select cook. The house smells amazing all day,and we’re treated to an effortless meal at night. This particular model allows for low or high settings and a warm feature. It’s the perfect size for my family of 4.
Crystal R.
I love my crock pot I use it for everything it’s really good because I have 7 people in my house so I can put a lot in it
Jennifer G.
1,671 reviews
I absolutely love my Crock Pot! I use it several times a week. It is so easy for me to make a bunch of food really easily! My favorites are making chicken for tacos in this or soups & stews!! I love the programmable feature that automatically switches to “warm” when timer is up. The large capacity makes it easy to make enough food for our large family.
audrey W.
Mehhh, my lid broke already after a few months of having it. Can't fix it either. Settings are wack too. Don't recomend this
sarah R.
Knoxville, TN
I love my Crock Pot and use it quite often, but if I'm not careful my food can come out dry.  I'm still a huge fan and will continue to use it.
Beverly T.
Madison, NC
I purchased this crockpot some time ago at Lowe’s home improvement. I didn’t like the way it cooked. I did give it away to a relative and they loved it.

Looking for your answer?