Crock-Pot 7-qt. Slow Cooker (Purple)

by Crock Pot

This Crock-Pot 7-quart manual slow cooker is designed in a variety of elegant polished stainless steel finishes to add a splash of style to your countertop as you slow cook a delicious meal. Oval stoneware is removable and can also double as a serving dish. Limit 5 per household. PRODUCT FEATURES 7-quart capacity is ideal for roasts and servings for 9+ people. Manual low, high and warm settings lend cooking convenience. Removable dishwasher-safe stoneware crock provides quick cleanup. Side handles ensure easy transport. WHAT'S INCLUDED Recipe book PRODUCT CARE Lid & removable stoneware: dishwasher safe Base: wipe clean Manufacturer's 1-year limited warranty PRODUCT DETAILS 7-qt. capacity Model numbers: Charcoal: SCV700-KC Chevron charcoal: SCV700-KCC Opal: SCV700-KB Purple: SCV700-KP Red: SCV700-KR Turquoise: SCV700-KT Size: One Size. Color: Purple. Gender: Unisex. Age Group: Adult. Material: Stoneware/Stainless Steel.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Crock-Pot 7-qt. Slow Cooker (Purple)!
christina Z.
Las Vegas, NV
I got this in real and it so cute and holds a lot of food. It relatively easy to clean and matches with my other teal kitchen stuff. I loved this for the price and am happy I bought this.

Looking for your answer?