Crock Pot

3 star

2 star

1 star

5 / 5
Our slow cooker is well used! We use it for everything from Mac n cheese, curries, fajitas to even a turkey! They are so simple to use and as the pot is removable it is easy to clean too. It also costs considerably less than the regular cooker to run.
5 / 5
The 6qt Crock-Pot Original is a versatile kitchen essential. With its ample capacity, it's perfect for preparing meals for the whole family. The programmable settings make cooking a breeze, allowing for convenient meal planning. Its reliable performance and easy cleanup make it a must-have for busy households looking to simplify meal preparation.
5 / 5
You just cannot beat a rival crockpot slow cooker! They last. And last. And last! I recently retired my original crockpot that we have owned for approximately 30 years! I have included photos of my original for reference, which shows that while it is not pretty by any means it is still very functional! I may not have replaced it then except in my usual clumsy fashion I cracked the lid. But these are great products, reliable and safe. The 6 quart is the perfect size for our household although I have a 12 quart that I use for large family gatherings. I would never consider buying another brand of slow cooker!