Home & GardenKitchen & DiningKitchen AppliancesCrock Pot
Crock-pot 5-Quart Round Manual Stainless Steel Crockpot

Crock-pot 5-Quart Round Manual Stainless Steel Crockpot

Crockpot. Crock-Pot 5 Quart Slow Cooker make mealtime and entertaining more flavorful. Turn the dial to High and get a hot meal, snack, appetizer or dip in no time. Set it on Low and tonight s dinner can cook while you re at work. Or use the Warm setting during a get together with friends so your dish stays ready to eat until the party is over. No matter the recipe or the occasion, your Crock-Pot Slow Cooker keeps the temperature steady so your food is cooked to perfection, full of flavor and delicious. To keep clean up easy, the 5-quart removable round stoneware slides right out of the base for easy transport to the table or storage in the fridge and the stoneware and lid are dishwasher safe.

I’m the market for a new crock pot! What’s everyone’s fave ?? And why of course.!
Recently purchased this recently, what is your favorite meal to use with a crockpot?
Start your review of Crock-pot 5-Quart Round Manual Stainless Steel Crockpot!
Tilena T.
Great Falls, SC
Crock-pot 5-Quart Round Manual Stainless Steel Crockpot uploaded by Tilena T.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love my crockpot! I would like to upgrade to the digital one, but I’m sure they still cook the food the same. I use mine all the time. Party foods, late night work days, lazy days, or just when I want to come home from work and already have dinner ready. I just recently used mine to make a nice big pot of chili. Hamilton Beach Stay or Go Plus Slow Cooker
Jennifer H.
2,656 reviews
Crock-pot 5-Quart Round Manual Stainless Steel Crockpot uploaded by Jennifer H.
I love my crock pot! Although I make more fun dips, soups and casseroles in it than actual the types of meals that my Mother used to make. I have the most delicious recipe for a dish called “Crack Chicken”, with cream cheese, dry ranch dip mix and sour cream. Great for a party!
Kellen H.
Mingo Jct, OH
1,569 reviews
Crock-pot 5-Quart Round Manual Stainless Steel Crockpot uploaded by Kellen H.
I love this slow cooker so much! I make things that can feed my family for days! It’s easy to use and cleaning up is so quick when you use Reynolds Kitchens Premium Slow Cooker Liners - 13 x 21 Inch, 2 Packages of 6 Liners (12 Total). With the liners you just throw it away after you cooked your meal! This was the best Christmas I got years ago!
Caroline V.
Ann Arbor, MI
Crock-pot 5-Quart Round Manual Stainless Steel Crockpot uploaded by Caroline V.
Purchased at: Amazon
The easiest way to cook dinner! I can’t believe I never used a crockpot until I moved into my own place. I had to put my mom on too! You can literally leave your food cooking all day and it comes out amazing!
Jennifer K.
Byram Township, NJ
I love my crock pot! This one is a little smaller so it’s perfect for making meals for 3 people.
Letty S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
1,411 reviews
Crock-pot 5-Quart Round Manual Stainless Steel Crockpot uploaded by Letty S.
Purchased at: Walmart
We had a larger size of this exact crock pot with one big and very nice difference in this model's favor; the weep channel around the rim. I wish I had gotten the larger size, but that's my fault. A small whole chicken might fit in here, but it won't fit on the bottom unless it's defrosted and squished.
Nanilia L.
Springville, UT
Crock-pot 5-Quart Round Manual Stainless Steel Crockpot uploaded by Nanilia L.
I cook a lot for my family on daily basis and I like to have what is best of cookware on my kitchen because I deserve it. I use my crockpot every single week I have it in 3 different sizes. If you like to cook you need it.
Shawna H.
Kissimmee, FL
Purchased at: Amazon
Love my crockpot so easy for when you want to make simple meal have your meat cook in it all day when time pull out so juicy and tender and pulls apart so easy makes soups all kinds meals so fun having a crockpot!!!
Celine S.
Las Vegas, NV
Crock-pot 5-Quart Round Manual Stainless Steel Crockpot uploaded by Celine S.
Okay, so I’m already a huge slow cooker fan but the Crock-pot 5-Quart Round Manual Stainless Steel Crockpot is my Holy Grail Crockpot! I have a larger one too but my Crock-pot 5-Quart Round Manual Stainless Steel Crockpot is just lightweight, easy to use, easy to clean, and easy to store. I would highly recommend this product to anyone who eats or cooks, it makes life easier, and food absolutely delicious! 🤤
Lori C.
Ft Worth, TX
this is a great crock pot I have never had any problems cooking or keeping things heated up in it wait for it to go on sale