BY CROCK POT #14 in Slow Cookers

Crockpot. Crock-Pot 5 Quart Slow Cooker make mealtime and entertaining more flavorful. Turn the dial to High and get a hot meal, snack, appetizer or dip in no time. Set it on Low and tonight s dinner can cook while you re at work. Or use the Warm setting during a get together with friends so your dish stays ready to eat until the party is over. No matter the recipe or the occasion, your Crock-Pot Slow Cooker keeps the temperature steady so your food is cooked to perfection, full of flavor and delicious. To keep clean up easy, the 5-quart removable round stoneware slides right out of the base for easy transport to the table or storage in the fridge and the stoneware and lid are dishwasher safe. see more...

Roxanne O.
These crockpots are the absolute best. no matter what size you get the all cook slow and while you’re at work. conveniently too. they’re all great for to go especially. the ones that clip, but even the ones that don’t clip, have been portable for years. I absolutely love these and any size that they come in. in every decorative color too. I’ve never had not one problem with this brand.
Venessa M.
New Rochelle, NY
Such a lifesaver for fabulous meals and easy to clean. Set the timer for as long as it needs cooking and then it keeps the food warm until you are ready to serve. Comes with a little recipe book too! Love coming home a delicious meal all ready to eat!
Nina P.
My crockpot is my favorite thing ever! It makes the most perfectly cooked, easy, delicious meals. I especially love using this in the fall/winter months. You can make so many comfort food type recipes, soups and casseroles and it always comes in handy during those cold weather days.
Lauren F.
Warren, MI
My absolute favorite!! Now that fall is here the crockpot is a must in my kitchen. And now that football season has begun I can make my amazing queso dip. It's for sure affordable and the perfect size.
Monet S.
Milwaukee, WI
Love to make beef stew in this slow cooker or a roast with potatoes. It makes cooking very easy. You just have to be patient to get that perfect taste. Got this as a gift at my house warming party.
Anna M.
Long Beach, CA
I love my crockpot. It's perfect when you are on the go, or even right before bed. It's versatile and easy to use. This size is a bit large for two people (couples, roommates) but would be better for a family.
Marijane C.
Sabinal, TX
As a stay at home mom I can not say enough positive things about this crockpot. The large size holds enough to feed a family of six with left overs. Easy to use and clean up is a breeze, Just add what you want, put the cover on and set it and forget it. Highly recommend to anyone who lives a busy life and dosent have time to stand over a store. Keeps food warm and hot. Cooks fast too.
Taylor C.
Conroe, TX
There's something so wonderful about the Crockpot! It just makes life easier. You can throw a dinner together in the morning before work and come home and it's all ready to go. It cooks quickly and efficiently and I love to use a Crock Pot liners to help eliminate the clean up afterwards.
Michele V.
Ormond Beach, FL
I can't live without this. As a mom cleaning house and playing with two small kids I don't have time to stand over the oven. This is a lifesaver. Today it's BBQ chicken, yesterday was pot roast with all the fixings, tomorrow it could be anything.
tic C.
I love my crockpot it was the best gift I received! Perfect for those long busy days. you add the ingredients go about your day and 8 hours later you have a perfect meal.
Colleen D.
Wilmington, NC
Recently purchased this recently, what is your favorite meal to use with a crockpot?
JamieLee K.
Pittsburgh, PA
Does anyone have a opinion between this crockpot and a digital buttone one?