Home & GardenKitchen AppliancesSlow CookersCrock Pot
Crock-pot 5-Quart Round Manual Stainless Steel Crockpot

Crock-pot 5-Quart Round Manual Stainless Steel Crockpot

Crockpot. Crock-Pot 5 Quart Slow Cooker make mealtime and entertaining more flavorful. Turn the dial to High and get a hot meal, snack, appetizer or dip in no time. Set it on Low and tonight s dinner can cook while you re at work. Or use the Warm setting during a get together with friends so your dish stays ready to eat until the party is over. No matter the recipe or the occasion, your Crock-Pot Slow Cooker keeps the temperature steady so your food is cooked to perfection, full of flavor and delicious. To keep clean up easy, the 5-quart removable round stoneware slides right out of the base for easy transport to the table or storage in the fridge and the stoneware and lid are dishwasher safe.

I’m the market for a new crock pot! What’s everyone’s fave ?? And why of course.!
Recently purchased this recently, what is your favorite meal to use with a crockpot?
Does anyone have a opinion between this crockpot and a digital buttone one?
Start your review of Crock-pot 5-Quart Round Manual Stainless Steel Crockpot!
Kellen H.
Mingo Jct, OH
Crock-pot 5-Quart Round Manual Stainless Steel Crockpot uploaded by Kellen H.
I love this slow cooker so much! I make things that can feed my family for days! It’s easy to use and cleaning up is so quick when you use Reynolds Kitchens Premium Slow Cooker Liners - 13 x 21 Inch, 2 Packages of 6 Liners (12 Total). With the liners you just throw it away after you cooked your meal! This was the best Christmas I got years ago!
Caroline V.
Ann Arbor, MI
Crock-pot 5-Quart Round Manual Stainless Steel Crockpot uploaded by Caroline V.
Purchased at: Amazon
The easiest way to cook dinner! I can’t believe I never used a crockpot until I moved into my own place. I had to put my mom on too! You can literally leave your food cooking all day and it comes out amazing!
Letty S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Crock-pot 5-Quart Round Manual Stainless Steel Crockpot uploaded by Letty S.
Purchased at: Walmart
We had a larger size of this exact crock pot with one big and very nice difference in this model's favor; the weep channel around the rim. I wish I had gotten the larger size, but that's my fault. A small whole chicken might fit in here, but it won't fit on the bottom unless it's defrosted and squished.
Shawna H.
Davenport, FL
Purchased at: Amazon
Love my crockpot so easy for when you want to make simple meal have your meat cook in it all day when time pull out so juicy and tender and pulls apart so easy makes soups all kinds meals so fun having a crockpot!!!
lori C.
Ft Worth, TX
this is a great crock pot I have never had any problems cooking or keeping things heated up in it wait for it to go on sale
Miranda M.
Carmel, ME
My crock pot is my go to for late days at work. It's set and go, which helps! They aren't badly priced and totally worth it! I use it all the time!!
Mary C.
Florence, SC
Purchased at: Walmart
Highly highly highly recommend every person get themselves a crockpot! We gift these to students (both male and female) going off to college because it’s so easy to create amazing one pot meals. This will keep your meats juicy, cook incredible soups, make that queso dip everyone makes for the Super Bowl, and more. I really love it because I make ahead meals and put them in the freezer in ziplock bags and take them out early in the morning before work- 8 hours later my meal is waiting on me when I get home. Easy to clean and not too bulky for storage.
Yewi O.
Whitby, ON
Crock-pot 5-Quart Round Manual Stainless Steel Crockpot uploaded by Yewi O.
I like this slow cooker. I d had this for a long time now. It not too bad but i’m not much of a slower cooker user this days.
Maria R.
Cave Creek, AZ
Purchased at: Amazon
Very good product,I m cooking everything,is easy to use,easy to clean ,easy to use.But is more faster the Intant pot,i use both. You can cook any deserts or dishes that you want.Try in
Dawn B.
Springport, MI
Weekday dinners are so easy when using a crockpot. Just throw the ingredients in and set it on low. Dinner is done when you’re ready for it.