Crochet Today!

by none

1 Year, 6 issues - Crochet Today! Magazine is packed with inspiring patterns for fashionable crochet clothing and accessories, adorable baby gifts, and hip home d?cor. There are also helpful how-to's and ideas, along with articles about what's happening in the crochet community. Whether you're a beginner or have been wielding a hook for years, Crochet Today! has the essentials for every stage of your stitching life. With a subscription, you'll enjoy: -More than 20 patterns in every issue. -Expert videos and free patterns from our website. -Access to yarn giveaways, our fun and informative blog, and more!

It It States there are several patterns but do the also offer new crochet stitch instructions with practical application ideas (ie. chain multiples of 5+2)?
How would one get this magazine?
Does this magazine have instructions for beginners or does it just offer suggestions and patterns for those experienced crocheting?
Start your review of Crochet Today!!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
This is such a great magazine, the patterns are fun, updated, and easy to follow. in reviews
Susan G.
Alto, MI
If your interested in crochet this is the magazine for you. I got a subscription to it one year for Christmas and they always include free patterns and great ideas to help the crochet person. A very enjoyable magazine.
Nicole J.
Westfield, PA
This is a great source to get your creative juices flowing and make some amazing items!
Lorraine H.
I absolutely love this magazine! I taught myself to crochet and this is "my go to" for new ideas, easy to follow patterns and the newest ideas.
Jennifer C.
Owensville, IN
I really enjoy this magazine. I check it out every month. it is always worth the price.
Michelle C.
Livonia, MI
Crochet today has easy patterns that beginners can follow and understand well.
Crochet today has easy patterns that beginners can follow and understand well.
Kayla Y.
Foresthill, CA
I love crocheting and this was a great magazine until it was discontinued! I wish they would bring it back!
yUh H.
Cadet
This has taught me so much ! If your starting crochet as a beginner and want to learn, this is deffiently where to start !! My sister recommended this to me a year or so back and its life changing !! I thought it would be so hard to learn but was quite easy and fun.
Jackie K.
North Olmsted, OH
Bookworm Expert Level 1
My mom always loved her crotchet blankets. Wether young or old, it can be a great recreational activity. There’s nothing you can’t make
Sara G.
I love this magazine I always grab mine on the way out of the craft store great projects especially with the holidays coming up so many great ideas throughout the year for birthdays and baby showers!
Ashly S.
Pittsburg, Ca
I like getting new ideas from this magazine, other than that YouTube is the best way to look up for DIY's and how to's !!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...