BY CROC

Nano Technology Hair Care Tool Inflated Infra-red heat being pushed out through holes. Industry s most advanced "Nano-fine Ceramic Heating Element". Infra-red heat & negative ion ventilating holes Nano-silver coated dual cover keeps the temperature of handle to a minimal Offering the effect of: "Infra-red Shield" & "Negative Ion Shower" minimizes damage to hair and rejuvenates it. Completely new ergonomic design minimizes the risk of Carpal Tunnel Syndrome and presses firmly without strain. Please Note: This item has been built to U.S. electronics specifications and may need additional modifications or converters to be used in countries other than the U.S. and Canada. ; Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with Turbo Ion, Inc and are not a licensed retailer of Turbo Ion. Turbo Ion guarant see more...

Shanalyn C.
Havelock, NC
I got this flat iron a few years ago as a gift. At first, I loved it. I used it constantly and never had any issues. I have long, thick, coarse, curly hair and it straightened my hair in less than an hour (which is the fastest time for me)! However, after a few months, one day I went to turn it on and it just wouldn't work. I'm not sure what happened to it but it just died on me one day. I did repurchase a second one, and even that one died after about a year.
These are good irons, but they don't last long!
Amber S.
Coeburn, VA
One of the best flat irons I've ever gotten! Even for the price it's truly amazing! I recommend this iron to anyone!
marie clairet a.
Can you use these types of plates to make waves?