BY CROC

Nano Technology Hair Care Tool Inflated Infra-red heat being pushed out through holes. Industry s most advanced "Nano-fine Ceramic Heating Element". Infra-red heat & negative ion ventilating holes Nano-silver coated dual cover keeps the temperature of handle to a minimal Offering the effect of: "Infra-red Shield" & "Negative Ion Shower" minimizes damage to hair and rejuvenates it. Completely new ergonomic design minimizes the risk of Carpal Tunnel Syndrome and presses firmly without strain. Please Note: This item has been built to U.S. electronics specifications and may need additional modifications or converters to be used in countries other than the U.S. and Canada. ; Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with Turbo Ion, Inc and are not a licensed retailer of Turbo Ion. Turbo Ion guarant see more...

Melanie P.
Rio Grande City, TX
Omg hands down to this hair straightener it's by far the best I've ever had it's been four years already and it's still heats up great and it works just amazing if it ever were to mess up I would definitely buy it again.
ariej a.
Harbor City, CA
This flat iron is intended to be used on damp hair (NOT dripping wet), and you can dry your hair and straighten it, simultaneously. It's a big time saver! It works beautifully, and is easy to use. Lightweight, and you don't have to press hard to close the plates.

It heats up very fast (within 30 seconds) and the heat temp display is big, and easy to read. You can adjust the heat easily.

You do have to keep it away from your scalp, because the edges get hot. If you use it on damp hair your hair makes a sizzling sound as the water is turned to steam - that can be a bit disconcerting, but your hair is not burning if you chose the correct temperature.

Do not start with the maximum temperature - it's very hot and might be too hot for your hair. I used it at 380 f. and got great results with my thick, kinky/wavy hair. One pass per lock of hair, and I was finished in less than ten minutes.
Melissa D.
Cleveland , OH
My croc straightener has lasted longer than any before it. I love the temp control and mine come with a mini pink travel flat iron as a bonus! All come with heat protection pads and pouches.
Amber S.
Coeburn, VA
One of the best flat irons I've ever gotten! Even for the price it's truly amazing! I recommend this iron to anyone!
Angie F.
Guadalajara
Obviously if you know how to use it, you can have the perfect straightened hair. I like it because when I have an emergency but I have wet hair, that's a good option. Also for important events I use it too, it leaves my hair with a shiny finish and a lot of movement. I like it and definitely was a good investment, I've had it for years, and that has gone through several falls and does not have a scratch.
Danyelle R.
Surprise , AZ
How does it work with real wavey hair... I have to have my straightener on the highest
Samantha S.
Is this worth buying or is it a damaging machine ?