BeautyHairHair Styling ToolsCroc
Titanium Flatiron/Straightner

Croc Titanium Flatiron/Straightner

by Croc

Nano Technology Hair Care Tool Inflated Infra-red heat being pushed out through holes. Industry s most advanced "Nano-fine Ceramic Heating Element". Infra-red heat & negative ion ventilating holes Nano-silver coated dual cover keeps the temperature of handle to a minimal Offering the effect of: "Infra-red Shield" & "Negative Ion Shower" minimizes damage to hair and rejuvenates it. Completely new ergonomic design minimizes the risk of Carpal Tunnel Syndrome and presses firmly without strain. Please Note: This item has been built to U.S. electronics specifications and may need additional modifications or converters to be used in countries other than the U.S. and Canada. ; Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with Turbo Ion, Inc and are not a licensed retailer of Turbo Ion. Turbo Ion guarant

Do you prefer matte eyeshadow, shimmer or metallic?
[product:babyliss-pro-nano-titanium-straightening-iron-3] Is it really usefull ?
Croc Titanium Flatiron/Straightner Aside from Ultra,where else can I find these?
Start your review of Croc Titanium Flatiron/Straightner!
Product Highlights
Its light and leaves your hair smooth and silky.in reviews
It heats up fast and works amazing but the only downfall is that I had naturally curly hair and it is so powerful that it ruined the natural curl in my hair and now I'm left with naturally straight hair. in reviews
Nayra  P.
Wellington, FL
This hair iron is everything!! Sleek ,shinny hair as a result . I found out about it by using my friend and was amazed how it left my hair. It was my only request as a Christmas gift.
Iris M.
Long Beach , CA
I've tried many different flat irons and this one is by far the best one I've tried. Its light and leaves your hair smooth and silky.
doris P.
Newport News, VA
It heats up in no time. It gives you tight tight curls that last all day. You have a ashine to your hair also. I'm natural and it straightens my hair.I brought it from Ebay
Imani C.
Greenville, SC
All I have to say is this flat iron is THE TRUTH! It gives the best soul press in natural hair at home that I’ve seen without the heat damage I completely love everything about this product.
Jacklyn D.
Kissimmee, FL
Purchased at: ULTA
This iron is amazing super helpful does not freeze our burn hair temperature is the right setting I have a few of the irons from this product it is my favorite iron product brand use different sizes and different irons for different looks amazing product would wreck it to work friend did a review on my youtub @ Jacklyn Dougherty amazing product love
Serenity J.
Purchased at: Sephora
I love this product because it’s really useful whenever you want to keep your hair straightened the whole day!
Meghna P.
Atlanta, GA
After my solia hair straightener died on me, I purchased this one. I have curly/ wavy hair it works well and I like that it doesn’t damage my hair!
Valentina T.
Harpers Ferry, WV
One of the best straighteners I’ve used ! Although it did last me almost 2 years, it did unfortunately did without warning, but I think for the price 2 years of use almost everyday is worth it.
Marina A.
This is the best straightener I've ever used! I have very thick curly hair and it is usually a challenge to straighten my hair. I've went through multiple straighteners and this is the best one i've come across. This is 50 times better than even CHI. Even though my hair is super thick, my hair has no problem straightening with this product. I was very surprised to see how well the Croc flatiron straightened my hair.
Alexis P.
South Hadley, MA
This is no doubt a great flat iron, it gives my very long hair a perfect finishing touch. The titanium plates seal your hair leaving it glossy and smooth. The only thing I can complain about, which isn't much of a big deal, is when it's hot it doesn't balance well to stay in the correct position to keep the hot plates from touching whatever surface you put it on. Also the same issue when you're done using it, you have to be cautious of where/how you leave it. Otherwise it's great!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Lubna G.
il y a 4 ans
Katherine E. il y a 4 ans
Yes honey. It is the best
Evelyn V.