Croc PRM-RBT Premium Titanium Regular Iron uploaded by Jamie K.

BY CROC

Croc Premium titanium regular 1.5 iron has 30 minute auto shut off safety feature. see more...

• Dying for a new straightener, how does this one work? My ...2 Answers
Kayla B.
Cypress, CA
I was so excited when I got this straightener as a gift and initially I was impressed. My last few straighteners were Chis but they seemed to break after a year of use. I did my research and decided on the Croc. At first it worked perfectly but after only a month of use, it stopped working just like the others I had used before. The company didn't allow me to get a new one so I was disappointed that I had spent money only to have a product that didn't work after a few months of use. I could have just had a bad experience but will not buy again.
Paige G.
Opelousas, LA
Love this flat iron so much! Gets your hair board straight with just one pass. Was hesitant because of the price but the quality is so worth it! Purchased it at my fav beauty store, ulta!
Kristen Y.
Atlanta
I like this brand, and love how you can change the heat settings. I love how fast it heats up, and how close it gets to the scalp of my hair. It is very light, and very tiny so it really does get all of your hair. My hair gets very straight when I use this straightener.
Renee R.
Lynchburg, VA
I️ LOVE this flat iron!! I️t is the best one I️ have ever had. I️f I️ do my hair after showering, my hair will stay straight for at least three days with minor touch ups which I’ve never been able to do before. Don’t know what I️t is about this flat iron but I️t is GREAT!
Emily P.
Mahwah, NJ
I love this flat iron. Prior to this one, I used chi and now I'm never going back. Some might think it's expensive, but it's worth every penny. It straightens my hair rather quickly and doesn't leave my hair looking "fried" like my previous flat irons did. With the right products of course, this straightener will leave you satisfied.
Brittany G.
Broussard, LA
This is honestly the best straightener I’ve had the pleasure of using. It keeps my hair straight all day like while also keeping the hair frizz at bay.
Adriana M.
Winters, CA
Not the best heating straighner I've ever used. It doesent heat hair eavenlly so you end up with that crease look and it doesn't do well
Erika G.
This straightener is very pricey but it is one of the best straighteners I have ever used. I’ve had mine for over five years!
Kaylyn w.
Marmet, WV
I love my Croc straightener. I am on my second one. I purchased it from Amazon. I just wished they held up better.
Morganne S.
Pittsburgh, PA
This is a great styling tool! Takes no time to heat up and works well! Would re purchase
Katie H.
Dying for a new straightener, how does this one work? My hair dresser has one the same shape and everything and it works amazing, but of course they no longer make ..

back