Croc PRM-RBT Premium Titanium Regular Iron uploaded by Jamie K.

BY CROC

Croc Premium titanium regular 1.5 iron has 30 minute auto shut off safety feature. see more...

• Dying for a new straightener, how does this one work? My hair dress...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Emily P.
Emily P.
Mahwah, NJ
I love this flat iron. Prior to this one, I used chi and now I'm never going back. Some might think it's expensive, but it's worth every penny. It straightens my hair rather quickly and doesn't leave my hair looking "fried" like my previous flat irons did. With the right products of course, this straightener will leave you satisfied.
Adriana M.
Adriana M.
Winters, CA
Not the best heating straighner I've ever used. It doesent heat hair eavenlly so you end up with that crease look and it doesn't do well
Kaylyn C.
Kaylyn C.
Marmet, WV
I love my Croc straightener. I am on my second one. I purchased it from Amazon. I just wished they held up better.
Morganne S.
Morganne S.
Pittsburgh, PA
Wellness Guru Expert
This is a great styling tool! Takes no time to heat up and works well! Would re purchase
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Alexander, NC
I love not having to make sure that my hair is completely dry before straightening it.
Katie H.
Katie H.
Dying for a new straightener, how does this one work? My hair dresser has one the same shape and everything and it works amazing, but of course they no longer make ..