Croc Nero Flatiron/Straightener uploaded by Jamie K.

BY CROC

Black Titanium - Floating Plates & Rounded Barrel For Salon Quality Flips, Curls, and Waves Compact Slim Lightweight Ergonomic 430°F maximum temperature 9 ft. long 360° swivel cord Nano Silver Technology: Nano-sized particles of silver are embedded into the iron. Silver Sanitizes everything it touches and is low friction for getting styling. Black Titanium Plate Featured Benefits: More intense shine, seals in hair s natural moisture locking out humidity. Firmer pull producing ultra straight style. Glides easier through the hair. Creates less static & frizz. Combats against styling product build up on the plates. Consistent heat distribution. Floating Plates: Designed to self adjust to the hair texture for even pressure. Rounded Barrel: For salon quality flips, curls, and waves. Instant Heat: Delivers high, even temperatures without damaging hot spots. see more...

Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Galax, VA
This straightener is amazing. I have very thing somewhat damaged hair that is easy to straighten but hard to keep straight. My hair always ends up bending on the ends and middle during the day. I use this straightener and a CHI. The price compares to the CHI and this straightener can be purchased at Walmart as well so it's very easily found. I do prefer my CHI over this because it's smaller and seems to work better for my hair. But overall this straightener does the job perfectly. It heats up fast and I love that it has a digital reader for the degrees. Keeps my hair looking shiny and straight all day.
Evelyn V.
Evelyn V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I can't believe how straight and shiny my hair looks. It is really thin which makes it easier to get those tiny baby hairs . I love it !!
Kaylyn w.
Kaylyn w.
Marmet, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this straightener. I am on my second one. I just wish they lasted longer!!
Cate H.
Cate H.
Skokie, IL
FINALLY. I found a straightener that can do everything I need--calm my unruly, frizzy hair, and create a chic, and polished straight look for my hair. I recently began to use it to curl my hair too, and it does that perfectly! I always use it at the highest setting, and put a TON of product in my hair and still the iron has lasted me a really long time and is still incredibly effective. I straighten my hair probably three times a week, and before I bought this iron it used to take me an hour, now I'm down to just thirty minutes (I wasn't kidding, my hair is a mess!!). I LOVE this product, and would recommend it to anyone!
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
Chico, CA
I bought this because my chi just wasn't cutting it anymore. It was giving me creases and was impossible to use for curling my hair. This straightener has been working fantastic for my hair! The reason I give it a B is because it doesn't curl well on lower heats and on higher heat it tends to get too hot on the outside as well.