Croc Hybrid Hair Dryer

by Croc

Specialty Designed Cap with a Silent Fan Blade Reduces Noise and Allows Optimal Air Flow. Also, Easy to Handle, Lightweight, and Ergonomic Design

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Croc Hybrid Hair Dryer!
Deanna H.
Corona Dl Mar, CA
Love this dryer, I’ve owner cheap and expensive dryers and this is the best. Has the ionic setting and I leave this on blue color each time. I’ve had now for 3 years without issue and use 2-3 times a week
Justine A.
3,081 reviews
I love this Croc hair dryer. My stylist ordered me one after my old CHI broke. The Croc is awesome. It dries my hair fast.
Mariaelena C.
Arlington, VA
Love it! Dry my hair whiting minutes and it fells nice and silky. My favorite since a long time
LadyPurk L.
Mineral Point
I go through blow dryer every year because I use them daily. This product is what a blow dryer should be. This dries my hair 5 times faster than any other one I have had. Love!
Amber E.
Los Angeles
Croc Hybrid Hair Dryer uploaded by Amber E.
This dryer is a godsend for the price. I used to use cheaper hairdryers not realizing that my hair was not only getting fried, but also so frizzy after a blowout that I would have to go over it with more hot tools. This has cut my dry time in half, and really minimized to eliminated the touching up I have to do to finish my hair. If you’re going to spend money on your hair, invest it here.
Jessica P.
Orange, CA
I’m in love with this blow dryer!!! I’m a hairstylist and this blow dryer has made my life in the salon so much easier! I bought my dryer off of amazon so I could get the next day shipping which was definitely worth it. I recommend this blow dryer to everyone in the salon!
Raquel C.
San Diego , CA
amazing hair dryer love that hair gets dry right away not too heavy love the great quality and value
Kori D.
APO
I’ve been using this blow dryer for several years now. It’s one of my favorite accessories. It dries your hair super fast and leaves it smooth. It calms down my wavy hair, leaving it straight after blow drying. You can change the ions on it too, that help calm down frizz.
Jen K.
lindsay
I’ve had this blow dryer for 5 years and it’s still going strong. It dries my hair so quickly and works well. I love how long the cord is and how light weight is is as well. It makes getting in on different angles so easy.

Looking for your answer?