Croc Classic Black Titanium 1.5

Croc Classic Black Titanium 1.5
Croc Classic Black Titanium 1.5" Flat Iron
Parris S.
Ringgold, GA
I love this straightener! This is the best straightener I’ve ever had ! It makes your hair straight and soft ! It can be expensive it depends on witch one you want ! Definitely would recommend to others !
Amber S.
Mishawaka
I have had this for about 3 months now and it is by far the best one I own. I have very curly frizzy hair so it takes me an hour and a half to do it. Even after all that time its not all the way straight but with this one or takes 30 minutes and it looks amazing!!!
Grace T.
Brusly, LA
I use my hair straightener daily, and this one has been my go to for months! It heats up very quickly and is easy to use. I love the feature that causes it to automatically shut down if not turned off after a while, it’s a nice safety feature in case I forget to unplug it after each use.
Stevie S.
Cawood, KY
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS STRAIGHTENER! it is hands down the best straightener I have ever owned. The one I have right now I have had for almost 3 years and it still works as well as the first day I got it. I would definitely repurchase if something were to happen to mine.
Kathy G.
Saint cloud
Great product! I’ve tried many before this one. This one by far is the greatest so far