Croc by Turbo Ion Croc TurboIon GreenIon 1 Flat Iron

Croc by Turbo Ion Croc TurboIon GreenIon 1 Flat Iron "

BY CROC BY TURBO ION

Croc greenion 1 inch hair iron has variable digital temperature control up to 450°F. see more...

Croc by Turbo Ion Croc TurboIon GreenIon 1 Flat Iron
Croc by Turbo Ion Croc TurboIon GreenIon 1 Flat Iron "
Meloni A.
Spokane
I purchased this straightening iron after I saw my stylist using it on my hair. It works really well on my frizzy / curly hair--I like it even better than my Chi. It is expensive, but in my opinion, worth the price. I've had it for a few years and it's still going strong. Would purchase again.
Shelbie P.
Kapolei, HI
This iron is the best of the best in my opinion. I have extremely thick curly/frizzy/coarse hair. This can get my hair to a smooth, silky straight in about 20-30min, others straighteners get to a decent straight in 1hr -1.5 hours. I love it. It is expensive but worth it!!
Erin B.
I love this flat iron so much. I love how thin the blades are so you can really get to the root. I love how it has the cool ion setting that turns on the green lights in the blades. I have 6 flat irons and this one is hands down my favorite.
Meghan E.
Huntsville, TX
I love this brand & product. It has auto shut off. I love the buttons & the way this straightener straightens my hair. Love & recommend. Super satisfied for this product.
Crystal S.
Benton, KY
I love these so much! I have gone through two of them and recently replaced my last with a drybar tress press. There isn't much of a comparison and wish I had gone with another greenion.
Ashley R.
Scranton, PA
LOVE this iron. My god it is amazing and so smoothing and no breakage it’s incredible. Sooo worth the extra few bucks
Amy A.
Richmond, VA
A croc product for a hot iron shows highlights of neon yellow, it seems it can be very sturdy and easy to use.
Jessii G.
brownsville
have not used the one in the picture but the brand is amazing and does not damages your hair
Sandra D.
Milton
Best hair straightener I’ve used, I have thick big hair and it used to take me forever to straighten but croc leaves my hair straight and smooth and I can use it for curling as well
Julia C.
I bought this in a hair supply store. The lady sold it to us said it was a great iron and she really pushed me to buy because it would prevent damage to my hair. I'm not that satisfied, it takes a couple of passes in order to straighten my hair. I would have also needed a bigger plaque because I have a lot hair. I like curling my hair with a flat iron sometimes, I tried it with this iron and it didn`t work. It left creases in my hair. On the plus side it`s around 100 dollars, which isn`t too bad. It lights up green to save energy , it also heats up fast. I`ve had it for about 2 or 3 years now, it`s in pretty good condition, so I would say it lasts. I just don`t recommend it if you have a lot of hair and if your hair is thick, it`s definitely not for you.