Croc Black Titanium Infrared Flat Iron

by Turboion

The croc infrared flat iron is a retro-futuristic hair reconstructor and reconditioner. infrared heat helps prolong hair color, and the dual plate technology provides the fastest heat up and recovery process ever.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Croc Black Titanium Infrared Flat Iron!
Germantown, TN
I loved, loved, loved this flat iron...but now it is useless. I have owned this one for about two years and now it will not heat up. I just see a message that it is 59 degrees then I receive an error message. The warranty is only honored if you purchase it through the company (not Amazon, Overstock, etc.), and it only lasts for a year. When researching to see if I could reset my flat iron, I discovered that a lot of people complaint that there is about a 2-year life on these. That's a bit disappointing considering the cost. I am researching other brands to replace this one :-( I would give it 5 stars for the way it straightens, but had to lower the rating because of the lifespan of the iron.
Hampton, IA
Love love love this iron straightens in one pass and curls well also. Hair is left soft and shiny and just as you would want your hair. The hold is amazing and waves last for a few days which is astounding for my daughters long hair.

Looking for your answer?