BY BODYTECH

Critical Aminos Xt 16 Ounces Powder see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Victoria F.
Lakeland, Fl
This stuff really works!!! I now drink this after my workouts and I am significantly less sore the next day. Got it at vitamin shop and they were buy 2 get one free! Just getting to the bottom of my first one. The flavor really isn't horrible and I'm all about how things taste because if it's gross I won't drink it. I mix it when the water is warm and add a lot of ice and it makes it taste less tart!
Julianna H.
Durham, NC
This has a great taste is great for keeping your energy up. I always add a little bit more than one scoop before my exercising.