BY CRITERION STUDIOS

Alexis A.
Gamer Expert Level 1
This is my all time favorite racing game. I love the background soundtrack, the different games within, single player, multiplayer, I'm hoping to buy a new copy soon to start playing again with my boyfriend.
Esperanza S.
Michigan city , IN
This game is actually the best racing game I have ever played! Super fun especially when you play with your friends! Could be a few things changed about the game but overall! I'd def recommend this game!
Samantha F.
Staten Island , NY
Super fun racing game one of the best out there. If you haven't tried it I totally recommend it
VERONICA M.
san jose, CA
Gamer Expert Level 2
my son and my husband both enjoy this game together, keeps them entertained for hours
Samantha T.
This game is so much fun, it kept me entertained for hours. Throw in some friends and it's even more fun. For me nothing since has been comparable. Also perfect for kids just getting into racing style games.