BY CRISTOPHE PROFESSIONAL

Argan Oil adds shine and smoothing to help you create soft, silky styles just like Cristophe! The antioxidant rich oil quickly absorbs into hair to strengthen, condition and protect. The lightweight formula ensures hair never feels greasy from unnecessary build-up or residue see more...

Haley V.
West Hills, CA
I love this product! It makes my hair very smooth and touchable. It has a great scent too - not too powderful, but enough to leave hair smelling good. A little goes a long way.
Madison K.
Tabernacle, NJ
This product smooths hair without making it greasy. It helps me fend off breakage, and with short hair that is necessary. I hadn't used this brand before, but now I'm stocking up!
Erica G.
Love this product, it makes my hair feel smooth and healthy again. It's a little on the pricey side
Vivian R.
Lancaster, CA
Very expensive but I love this products it really works and do magic! But a lil too pricey!
olivia b.
Mansfield Ctr, CT
I love all oil treatments especially the hot ones and This seems so great for this
Sheena P.
Makes a great hot oil treatment! Leaves the hair hydrated and soft. Smells great
Joana S.
Roquetas Del Mar, Almería
Muero por probar este aceite. el aceite de argan es lo mejoooor para el cuidado del cabello