BY CRISTINA

The Stay On Satin Extra Large Sleep Bonnet is large enough to keep most styles while you sleep. see more...

Buy on Walmart
amber m.
Taylor, MI
I always sleep with this bonnet it not only protects my style for the next day it also keeps my hair from drying out in the middle of the night it's a natural hair must have
Todre ..
Complete love! This one Is for the sisters! I mean ladies this bonnet keeps them edges in place and you can find it at your local beauty supply. It's hard to wake up and have to comb your hair but this keeps everything in place. Great invest!
Tamara M.
Greenville, NC
Stays on of course! Then lining around the bonnet helps with your edges doesn't pull or snag then keeps then straight in tact its a great bonnet and inexpensive!
Lindsey L.
Gulfport, MS
I always use a silk bonnet before I go to bed and I always use this one. I never feel cute in a silk bonnet but I do feel cute in this one because of the frills and things. It doesn't slip off at night so it keeps my hair in place.
Jennifer M.
Rosenberg, TX
This actually does work, I would use it whenever I straighten my hair so i can wake up the next day and go. I don't have to worry about my hair getting all tangled.
Malaka T.
N Chesterfld, VA
This is one of the only bonnets that will actually stay on my head all night. I love that it doesn't have an exposed elastic band so my edges are protected.
Danielle G.
Greensboro, NC
It actually stays on my head. i always struggled with keeping them on during the night . but this one , i don't even have to worry about slipping off .
Diana R.
Mmm no se pero es un gorro comun, no me ayuda a mantener mi pelo lacio , se me ha quebrado y prefiero tenerlo suelto, si veo que evita el frizz .
Mariah S.
Calumet City, IL
Doesn't really hold your hair in place but great for keeping the hair out of your face while sleeping also great for use in shower
cyrena m.
hayward, CA
I need to find me a bigger one but I never find them my head is huge lol