Cristalliste Bain Cristal Luminous Perfecting Shampoo for Lightweight Hair By Kerastase - 8.5 oz Shampoo For Unisex uploaded by Maria P.

BY KÉRASTASE

Cristalliste Bain Cristal Luminous Perfecting Shampoo for Lightweight Hair By Kerastase - 8.5 oz Shampoo For Unisex see more...

Anastasia F.
Reisterstown , MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great shampoo! I am a big fan of this line and am happy to see it available at more retail stores rather than just salons. It leaves your hair soft and manageable with lots of shine. The price is comparable to other luxury hair products but it doesn’t break the bank. Well worth the money. However, I still do prefer Caviar shampoo and conditioner more, as this one seems to lose its effect after a bit.
Mark K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great shampoo. It has a great scent to it and leave the hair feeling revitalized and strong. I would definitely recommend this to others. In fact I have sold it a few times. I would definitely purchase this for myself again. However it is a bit pricey. But I think it's worth it and long lasting. A little bit goes a long way.
Kristen C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used this product in the salon for years. It’s perfect for people with fine hair (like myself). IT SMELLS AMAZING! I haven’t used this particular shampoo for years, but I still find myself thinking about it regularly. Pricey, but if you can afford the cost- totally worth it.
Madi S.
Merrick, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this shampoo! It leaves your hair feeling clean and shiny, but with no weird film residue. The price is insane so I've only used it while working at a salon that carries Kerastase. I don't think it's absolutely needed to spend this crazy amount on a shampoo.
Aleena K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this shampoo, I have been using it for the past year. I purchased it on amazon and still haven't run out so it's a great value. It makes my hair feel great without being weighed down. I feel a difference within a week of repeated use!
Idania S.
Hyattsville, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
Oh this product is just great! Cant even describe, I bought this one ones! And the result with my hair was awesome! The beauty shine in my hair was all that I ask for!! And soft too! Thats why I love it! And I would get it again!
Josie B.
Folsom, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
My fav shampoo ever!!! Leaves hair so shiney and sleek, no frizz, smells wonderful and looks healthy! I’ve purchased this a ton and will continue to do so! It’s amazing
Alexa R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This was an okay product. They only this with this is that it made my hair pretty dry. Idk. It smells nice but I probably won’t buy it again simply for that reason
Jessica G.
Peninsula, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
This shampoo is great for light thin hair. I love it and it smells so nice. It works great compared to others and i will keep using it. It is pricey but so work it.
Haley B.
Rossville, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Not only is this product just completely gorgeous but it actually works! My hair ends up being shiny and bouncy - I want to make it last as long as possible!