BY CRISPY GREEN

A Perfect Grab n’ Go Snack

• All natural freeze-dried tangerine sections
  • Light, crispy texture with a sweet tangerine taste
  • No additives or preservatives
  • No fat, no cholesterol
  • No skin or cores
  • Natural fruit fiber and nutrients
  • Only 35 calories per serving

Bursting with Flavor

Nothing beats the delectable taste of citrus, and our crispy freeze-dried tangerines are packed with it! Forget peeling and making messes, our light, crispy slices of tangerines are ready for your enjoyment. Our pouches make them the perfect addition to any lunch box or snack on-the-go!

Tangerines protect against heart disease and more. Did you also know these fun facts?

Fun Fact 1

They are believed to have originated in China. They have been cultivated in China and Japan for over 3,000 years.

Fun Fact 2

Tangerines protect against heart disease blood clots and can lower your cholesterol. A fabulous little fruit, isn’t it?

Fun Fact 3

Also known as mandarin oranges, tangerines are a tasty and refreshing citrus fruit packed with nutrition, including vitamin C, vitamin A, folate and potassium to name a few.

• Has anybody seen these in Canada??🧐 I would love to try t...1 Answers
  • Are they good? I'm trying to eat healthy and I love fruit...1 Answers
  • I typically don't like dried fruits but never tried tange...1 Answers
Jennifer W.
Yum! I was excited to get this to try for free thanks to Influenster. Everyone in our house tasted this special treat. My kids love fruit but haven’t really tried dry fruit before so I was interested to see their reaction. They loved it! Said it was sweet and tasty and almost polished off the bag before I had a chance to try. I really like that they are a mess free way to enjoy a healthy snack. It would make a great addition to their lunch boxes or to bring as a snack for when we are on the go.
Julia C.
Imperial Beach, CA
I love tangerines but I was quite dissatisfied when I had tried these. I really didn’t care for the texture being hollow light and dry. A crisp like it says. When having this flavor in my mouth I felt like my body wanted the juicy ripe fresh off the tree kind of tangerine.I love dried and dehydrated fruit so I was shocked when I didn’t care for these.This was more so like a chip with tangerine flavor. Overall not my favorite crisps.
Celia &.
buckeye, AZ
I got two toddlers and they love to eat chips and all that bad stuff so I honestly loved the point that Influenster send me these free product to try out because its always nice to have other healthy things to give your kids and these one was a good one i loved the taste the girls did too and it didnt contain added sugars which was awesome!! Loved it you need to try it out !!!
Shannon L.
East Pembroke, NY
These are SO YUMMY! they are seriously a new favorite snack in our house. My kids and I ate this bag in less than 2 minutes. Even my 11 month old enjoyed these because they dissolved in his mouth. I love that the only ingredient is fruit! Healthy and yummy and will be buying again!
Nicole O.
Vail, AZ
Let me start with I absolutely hate oranges so when I received a bag of crispy greens tangerines I was less than thrilled. So I can’t say that I tried them, but my husband and kids did! The results were that they were exactly a dried orange.
Aisha W.
Block Island, RI
I’m not a huge fan of these. It does have authentic tangerine flavor, but the texture is strange. It’s like eating pork rinds but made out of fruit. Quite an interesting texture and flavor combination! My child did enjoy them though, so I think it’s a “you either love them, or don’t” kind of thing.
Alicia M.
Henderson, NV
These are surprisingly really good. It’s a nice lightweight snack. I let my son drive them he loves them too I’m definitely going to find them in store and make this a part of our healthy snacking. I haven’t seen these in the store yet but I’m definitely going to look for them.
L T.
Tulsa, OK
Snacking is a really important part of our diet in our household so as the mother of the house I make sure we snack healthy. Since I tried the Crispy Green fruits I am in love with all flavors. Non gmo, good for you ingredients make it more enjoyable to snack
Leena N.
Costa mesa, CA
Purchased at: Target
I wished I got this in apples!! I do love fried fruit chips as snacks on the go. This is my first time trying tangerine anything as a chip. It tastes really yummy with a kick of a citrus after taste. Killed the bag in minutes. I do hope they come in a bigger bag if I were to go out and buy more!!
Tiffanie P.
These were not interesting to us at all! I get the concept but my taste buds were not liking them at all! The flavors weren’t horrific but like I said it isn’t my thing! Obviously it has good stuff in it and it is healthy but not for me
are they hard or really taste fresh
Lauren P.
Morganton, NC
Are they actually good since they are in a bag?
Iveth C.
Lynn, MA
I've been trying out healthy snacks and I'm wondering if this actually tastes good?
Stephen H.
Moyock, NC
How much like the actual fruit does this actually taste? I want specific details. Sweetness rating 1-5.. taste 1-5.. and texture 1-5.. 1 being not at all the same and 5 being exactly the same
Crystal S.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this good for someone going on a low carb diet?

Amazon