BY CRISPY GREEN

The Perfect Sweet Treat

• All natural freeze-dried pineapple chunks
  • Light, crispy texture with fresh pineapple taste
  • No additives or preservatives
  • No fat, no cholesterol
  • No skin or cores
  • Natural fruit fiber and nutrients
  • Only 40 calories per serving

A Tropical Escape to Go!

Pineapples are packed with great flavor and nutrients, but getting to the fruit can be a process. With our crispy, freeze-dried pineapple slices, we do all the work for you so you can enjoy the delicious taste without the cleanup!

Pineapples are nature’s cold fighters. Did you also know these fun facts?

Fun Fact 1

Pineapples regenerate! You can plant pineapple leaves to grow a new plant.

Fun Fact 2

Pineapples contain the bromelain enzyme which can break down proteins, so you can use them to tenderize meat.

Fun Fact 3

Pineapples are native to South America before Christopher Columbus discovered them in 1493.

Crispy Green Crispy Pineapple

Start your review of Crispy Green Crispy Pineapple!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Gabriela M.
Not terrible, but not for me. I love pineapple, but some of the things I love about it is how juicy and fresh tasting it is. The texture was very offputting for me, but I tend not to like dried fruit in general. I wouldn’t buy these in the future or recommend. Crispy Green Crispy Pineapple I received this product free for testing purposes.
Holly D.
Jaffrey, NH
For being dried fruit (which I'm not a huge fan of) I thought these were pretty good. Even the kids had at least two pieces and they're not big on dried fruit either. Maybe if we had tried a different flavor than pineapple they would have been more of a hit in our house.
Diamond C.
Las Vegas, NV
My 2 year old daughter really enjoyed this healthy snack!! This snack is Kid approved in my house. I like that it had basic ingredients and not alot of sugar or sodium. I would definitely purchase this brand for myself and the little ones. We would love to try the apple chips. I recieved this product for testing purposes from Influenster.
Andrea C.
Victorville, CA
These are dehydrated fruit snacks particularly pineapple. I enjoyed the sweetness of the snack as it indicated to me that the fruit had been some of the best of the harvest, however the pineapple also preserved the sourness of the fruit. So although the snack is very sweet and taste just like pineapple it is also sour like pineapple.
Zoila P.
Los Angeles, CA
As a baker, i'm always looking for the next flavor to create. So when these bad boys were in my box I just knew I had to make something magical with it. And so out of this was born Pina Colada Macarons. Best.decision.EVER! I cant wait to buy the other flavors!
Adriana H.
Reedley, CA
LOVED these! Will 100% be replacing my sons sugary snacks for these! They are delicious and much healthier for him! First time I tried these and definitely will not be the last! If you want a tasty healthy snack you won’t feel guilty about go out and buy some of these!!
Ana M.
The first time i tried a freeze dried fruit was for a starbucks refresher and i really liked it. I didnt know they were sold as snacks! Thanks to influenster for sending me a bag of the pineapple crispy green snack! Its one of mu favorite fruits! I really enjoyed it and so did my husband and kids! Definitely will purchase!
Kristin O.
This is all personal preference, but this is not the small for me. The taste is not that bad, but I was turned off by the smell as soon as I opened the bag. The texture is very different and the taste is even sweeter than a regular pineapple, which makes it too sweet for me. Maybe another flavor would be different.
Felecia F.
Tarzana, CA
Very tasty and sweet! I received these in my Back to Basics VoxBox for free and I really enjoy them. They are crunchy and have a sweet and sour flavor that’s delish. With only 9g of carbs I highly recommend them.
Bee Y.
Long Beach, CA
By far the best fried fruit I’ve ever had. All you hear is the crunch that comes along with the amazing sugary taste of the pineapple. I love the feeling of it just melting in your mouth leaving it with a fresh taste. Oh man, thank you so much for sending me this amazing fruit snack. I love it ! ❤️ #Influenster #CrazyForCrispyGreens
Rachel B.
Anderson, SC
Are these actually crispy or is it more of a candied fruit texture?
Jacquelyn B.
Sioux City, IA
Jeanette H.
Selma, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
How good are these are they on the hard side?
Holly M.
Does anyone know what retailer these are available at?
Christina k.