BY CRISPY GREEN

• Light, crispy texture with fresh Mango taste
  • No additives or preservatives
  • No fat, no cholesterol
  • No skin or cores
  • Natural fruit fiber and nutrients
  • Only 40 calories per serving

A Sweet & Tangy Treat

Mangos have a way of surprising even the most pickiest of fruit eaters! Our freeze-dried mangos accomplish the same feat, providing a deliciously sweet and tangy snack packed with nutrients! Our crispy slices are perfect for a snack on the go or an addition to any yogurt, cereal and more!

Mangos are packed with vitamins. Did you also know these fun facts?

Fun Fact 1

More fresh mangoes are eaten around the world every day than any other fruit.

Fun Fact 2

They were first grown in India over 5,000 years ago. In fact, the paisley pattern which was first developed there, is based on the shape of a mango.

Fun Fact 3

The vitamin content of mango depends on the variety and maturity of the fruit. When a mango is green and still growing there is a high vitamin C content, as the fruit ripens and matures the amount of vitamin A increases.

• These look like a good healthy snack, how do they taste?1 Answers
  • Where can I buy these? I haven't seen them at Kroger or W...1 Answers
  • Are these dried fruit actually taste like the actual frui...3 Answers
Buy on Crispy ...
Alanis L.
Louisa, VA
I was so happy to receive mango as my flavor in the Back to Basics Voxbox! Mango is my daughters favorite baby food, so of course she was the first to try these! I love that it’s real fruit not some over processed crap! She ate the whole bag on her own almost. I highly recommend theses to moms looking for a healthy, and also yummy finger food. My daughter is 7 months old and is learning to feed herself and did very well with these, they’re a little tart at first but still very good. I would totally buy these, and I’m very excited to try the other flavors out with my children.
Kristina Marie S.
Flanders, NJ
I loved that the only ingredient in this product were simply mangoes, however I am not the biggest fan of the freeze-dried texture. The flavor was certainly there and it was delicious and fresh once it melted in your mouth but I did not like to chew down on them! Overall a great product with great, real, wholesome ingredients. Crispy Green Crispy Mango
Roaa A.
Redding, CT
It test exactly like Mango with just the right crunch that melt in your mouth, no sugar added, non gmo, vegan, gluten free, kosher, dairy free, peanut free, and tree nut free...it’s the perfect snack for everyone, thank you @influenster for sending me this delicious snack to test #crazyforcrispygreen #complimentary @Influenster @CrispyGreenSnacks
Lauriell B.
Kalamazoo, MI
I was really excited when I saw these in my Back to Basics Voxbox from Influenster. I love trying new vegan products. BUT.. they aren't good. I mean, they aren't terrible but I wouldn't buy them again. They're a weird texture. Like a Cheeto that disintegrates. I shared them with my kids.. my 9 and 11 year old boys didn't like them but my one year old daughter ate them up.

#crazyforcrispygreen #complimentary @Influenster @CrispyGreenSnacks
Stephanie B.
Spring Hill, KS
These are the perfect post work out snack especially when all I want is something sweet! You really can’t go wrong with quick, easy, and no added sugars! I love that even though they are dried they still kept the full flavor of a mango. I’d definitely buy more of these (and more flavors) as this is the perfect quick grab, healthy snack for me and my daughter. I received these for free in exchange for an honest review.
Kody K.
Traverse City, MI
I have dreams of having my own freeze dryer at home. but a few thousand dollars seems a bit much for yogurt Puffs and dehydrated fruit. I know I do it for other things but I guess that's not the point of this. These are delicious! They travel really well and they're great for small children. I love how they put them in little bags individually so they're super easy to Grab & Go. It's like the perfect portable snack.
Brittany M.
I’m actually not a fan of mango but my husband is and he really enjoyed these! As a mother and a wife who cares about the health of her family, the nutrition facts are amazing and such a comfort! I don’t feel bad about tossing a bag into their lunches like I do with chips. Lol. We really want to try some of the other flavors now! I didn’t realize there were so many! It’s insane!
Ashley D.
Zephyrhills, FL
I got a bag of these complimentary in a Vox Box today and I was a little weary at first because I’ve never really found a dried fruit snack that I like.. most don’t even taste like the fruit itself and leaves a weird chalky taste but not these!! These are absolutely delicious. I ate the bag so quick that I forgot to save some for my husband and daughter 🙈 I will definitely be purchasing these the next time we go for groceries!
Michelle B.
Independence, OH
I opened these up first thing when they came in my box and shared them with my 11 month old and 21 month old. They have never had dried fruit and immediately loved it! My older one didn’t want to share with anyone and immediately took the bag and ran. I had to find out right away where to purchase these and buy them right away. Love these!
Lauren A.
Bicknell, IN
My youngest son tried these snacks out and they are perfect for lunchboxes and road trips! No mess and only ONE ingredient: fruit! I was surprised at how much mango flavor was present and my son gobbled it up. Great alternative to his favorite unhealthy snack: Chips. He said he liked Crispy Green more than chips, so we have a real winner here! Crispy Green Crispy Mango is delicious and practical!
Emily R.
Folsom, PA
Are these sour? The other brands I've had the mango tasted a little more sour then sweet
Tia L.
How does it taste flavor wise? Does anyone know if it's gritty?
Blanca L.
Lancaster, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Are these dried fruit actually taste like the actual fruit or does it tastes like artificial flavoring??
Abbie B.
Saint Louis, MO
These look delicious! Are there any other flavors?
Jennifer M.
Annapolis, MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These look like a good healthy snack, how do they taste?