Crispy Green Crispy Mango

• Light, crispy texture with fresh Mango taste
  • No additives or preservatives
  • No fat, no cholesterol
  • No skin or cores
  • Natural fruit fiber and nutrients
  • Only 40 calories per serving

A Sweet & Tangy Treat

Mangos have a way of surprising even the most pickiest of fruit eaters! Our freeze-dried mangos accomplish the same feat, providing a deliciously sweet and tangy snack packed with nutrients! Our crispy slices are perfect for a snack on the go or an addition to any yogurt, cereal and more!

Mangos are packed with vitamins. Did you also know these fun facts?

Fun Fact 1

More fresh mangoes are eaten around the world every day than any other fruit.

Fun Fact 2

They were first grown in India over 5,000 years ago. In fact, the paisley pattern which was first developed there, is based on the shape of a mango.

Fun Fact 3

The vitamin content of mango depends on the variety and maturity of the fruit. When a mango is green and still growing there is a high vitamin C content, as the fruit ripens and matures the amount of vitamin A increases.

Does this have extra sugar in it?
How do these taste? I tried the tangerines and was not impressed. Very tart and bitter. Not sweet at all. 🙁 would love to know how the other flavors are!
Where can this item be purchased?
Start your review of Crispy Green Crispy Mango!
How would you rate this product?
Manibel S.
Baltimore, MD
Crispy Green Crispy Mango uploaded by Manibel S.
Purchased at: Whole Foods
Not what I expected! It says 100% freeze-dried mango but I was dissapointed because it is not dried mango like real dired mango at all! It’s like baked meringue type that has mango flavoring in it! Not worth it! Taste like mango but not what I expected!
Ivette M.
El Paso, TX
Okay, let me start off by saying that I LOVE mango. This is EXACTLY what mango tastes like, no weird added flavors that make it funky. I'm definitely buying these! I got these a vox box, and I need to try more of them! I never thought freeze dried fruit could taste so fresh!
Angela T.
Raeford, NC
Crispy Green Crispy Mango uploaded by Angela T.
Delicious and very fruity, ... most snacks are dry with no flavor but this is not the case for this product. It is really delicious and it has so many good benefits. I love the packaging, the taste and the Natural benefits it has ... thumbs up! Highly recommend.🧡
Ashley M.
St Louis Park, MN
Let's just cut to the chase - I hated this. Love fresh fruit, but dried fruit always makes me nervous... that being said, I was willing to try this out as it came in my Resolution VoxBox.The scent when you open the bag is SO strong, and it's not a fruity smell - it's chemical. Super off-putting from the start. These looked eerily similar to those weird orange peanut "candies" that I saw at parades when I was little. Not appealing to look at whatsoever. I thought the flavor was really weird and I hated the texture. Forced myself to swallow the piece I ate, but I'm not going to be eating the rest of them.I'm glad I got to try these, but they're a big ol' NOPE from me.
Nataly  F.
Chino, CA
Purchased at: Big Lots
I have never had freeze-dried mango slices before. They tasted pretty good. The texture was like chips. I gave some to mom as well & she loved them as well. There is no added sugar so that’s certainly a bonus.
Olga M.
Aurora, MO
OMG!!! 😍😍 I cannot express how delicious these were! My kids and I absolutely loved them. They were crispy but also juicy and had great flavor. Easy to carry in your purse and easy to open. We bought more! I definitely recommend 5/5
Drina K.
Dallas, TX
Mmmmm....not for me. Sorry not sorry. I’m sure my nephew who is 2 might appreciate you guys tho, I just no. No. It smells funny, it don’t feel right in my mouth, I can’t. Sorry, and I love mangos! Ok
Kaycee N.
They were pretty dry and the texture freaked me out.. the taste was okay I didn't eat them all
Sara S.
Proctorville, OH
Crispy Green Crispy Mango uploaded by Sara S.
My daughter ate this whole bag. On the other hand my son and I did not like them. I thought they were to sweet. My daughter loved them and is asking me to buy more for her. I most likely will because these are a healthy snack for her to enjoy.
Amy W.
Riverview, FL
Was very excited to try these but was very disappointed. They lacked flavor and just had minimal taste.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...