BY CRISPY GREEN #94 in Dried Fruit & Fruit Snacks

Crispy Green Crispy Fruit 100% All Natural Freeze Dried Tangerine

Crispy Fruit by Crispy Green is made of 100% pure fruit, nothing else. Our sophisticated freeze drying process removes moisture from fresh, sweet fruit, resulting in a light and crispy treat that snacks like a chip without any added sugars or preservatives.

• Are they good? I'm trying to eat healthy and I love fruit...1 Answers
  • I typically don't like dried fruits but never tried tange...1 Answers
  • are they hard or really taste fresh3 Answers
Buy on Crispy ...*
April M.
Cape Coral, FL
For the record, I do not like citrus fruit (with the exception of lemons and limes). I did not have high hopes for this product, but tried it anyways. Super weird! It tasted airy and crunchy, with a sweet and tangy flavor that kind of melted in your mouth. My husband also tried them - he doesn't like citrus either, and also didn't care for these. For the deal breaker, though - our housemate (who DOES like citrus) tried them. She didn't really like them, either. I think in her case it was because she was expecting them to taste more like a tangerine but the texture was completely different. They weren't horrible (or even bad, really) but no one wants to eat them because they were so weird. They did remind me of candy, though. So if you wanted to eat healthy, but also wanted candy, then these might be a good snack for you. I really believe that we didn't like these simply because they were tangerine. If they had been apple, or a different flavor they probably would have been amazing and we would have devoured them and wanted more.
Anna M.
Waco, TX
I received this little gem of tastyness from my recent #Resolutionvoxbox from @influenster. Immediately I opened these to give them a try. They are light and crispy and very airy. The taste is tart like a tangerine but leaves a great taste in your mouth for being dried fruit. My daughter stole them from me after I only got to eat 2. Needless to say they are now her favorite snack( she's 4). She ate the whole bag throughout the day. Luckily they sent a coupon for more! I would recommend these to friends as they make a great, tasty snack.
#crazyforcrispygreen #contest
#healthychoices #healthylife #wellness #tangerine #fruit
Danielle L.
Buffalo, NY
I received this product for free from Influenster as part of my Resolution voxbox. I was initially so excited to try this after reading that the product is truly 100% real fruit! I've been trying to eat really clean lately with a focus on plant-based foods, so it seemed to me that Crispy Fruit would be a perfect snack. While this product is good in theory, I didn't love the reality. The tangerine pieces were really bitter and sour, and the texture wasn't great either. I commend this company for providing a natural, healthy product, but I don't think I'd go out of my way to buy this again when I can just as easily throw a real tangerine in my purse. However, I am open to trying other flavors since I am always looking for new, healthy snacks.
Erica E.
Gainesville, FL
These definitely aren't what I expected! And I mean that in a few ways. I wasn't a big fan of the smell but I guess that's what comes from the method of prep so I got over it. At first glance, the Tangerine snacks look like pork rinds but at closer glance, they are still in Tangerine form almost which showed just how natural they are. Taste wise- very different taste. Maybe because I'm not a big citrus fan, I didn't enjoy the Tangerine flavor as much as I hoped. I did enjoy the texture! I like that they take on the form of chips but keep them natural, no sugars or anything of that nature. I'm willing to try a few more flavors because I believe that Tangerine just wasn't for me. Mango? Now that's more I like it!
Courtney H.
I received this free from Influenster.

I have a really weird issue with texture so this light and airy treat was just too abnormal for me considering its supposed to be dried fruit...and the texture was more "cheese puff".

The first taste was yummy, fruity, almost a bitsour, like I could almost get over the texture and eat more...but the after taste definitely stopped me from doing that. Very "chemical plastic bag " taste...not sure if it's the container they come in...as when I opened my bag it smelled just like the taste of this after taste. Ooph that was a mouth full. I'll pass on the product.
Rebecca V.
Oro Valley, AZ
I didn't know what to expect with these, as they look like regular tangerine wedges, but are paper thin and nearly disintegrate when you pick them up. There were also lots of crumbs in the bottom of the bag. I tried a couple and wasn't impressed as they're VERY sour, I thought they'd be a little sweeter. I've had amazing, naturally sweet tangerines, and these aren't it. Maybe the other fruits are better, but I wouldn't really recommend the tangerine unless you like sour foods.
Elyse S.
Davenport, FL
I got these in my resolution voxbox for free to try and review and I actually really love them. I'm shocked at the reviews on here! I'm a huge fan on freeze dried bananas, so I was excited to get these. At first, I was hesitant because I'm allergic to citrus, so I tried one and I didn't have my usual symptoms, so I kept eating. They are super sweet, but only have 6g of sugar, so you know it's completely natural. Occasionally you get a piece that's a little more bitter because it has some of the skin, but mostly they are really delicious. I will definitely look into getting these again!
Skye B.
Phenix City, AL
I thought that these treats were very different and unique compared to anything I've ever eaten. They were melt in your mouth crispy, they were tart at first then as they desolved were very sweet, and the taste lasted a while in your mouth. I ate them all in one setting because they were that good!! I think they are desent in price offered and they have appealing fruit to choose from. I wouldn't mind eating the pineapple next!!

As always, these were complimentary from influenster for testing purposes.
Alyssa W.
Avondale, AZ
This was the perfect on the go snack to get me through the rest of the day. I work full-time and have four kids at home and a lot of times don't have an opportunity to stop to get something healthy. I loved having this in my purse So i could reach for it and have this instead of something that's not so good for me. The taste is amazing and the texture was perfect. Will definitely l be purchasing this again!
Jessie G.
Mechanicsvlle, MD
I received my Voxbox and these were the first thing I wanted to try. The first bite was good, but after a few minutes I had a weird taste/feeling in my mouth and I just couldn't eat anymore. I thought it was just me but my boyfriend also felt the same. I wish I had gotten a different fruit, cause tangerines aren't my favorite in the first place! But I love how there is absolutely nothing added to these. It's actually just the fruit! That's why I'm giving it a 3 and not a 1. It's not it's fault that I don't like tangerines lol
are they hard or really taste fresh
Lauren P.
Morganton , NC
Are they actually good since they are in a bag?
Iveth C.
Lynn, MA
I've been trying out healthy snacks and I'm wondering if this actually tastes good?
Stephen H.
Moyock, NC
How much like the actual fruit does this actually taste? I want specific details. Sweetness rating 1-5.. taste 1-5.. and texture 1-5.. 1 being not at all the same and 5 being exactly the same
Gabriela D.
Are they good? I'm trying to eat healthy and I love fruits but they get ugly when I put them in my purse, I would love to try this one but I'm not sure if they are tasty because they look kinda weird. 🤔