BY CRISPY GREEN #57 in Dried Fruit & Fruit Snacks

Crispy Green® All Natural Pineapple 100% Freeze Dried Crispy Fruit

Crispy Fruit by Crispy Green is made of 100% pure fruit, nothing else. Our sophisticated freeze drying process removes moisture from fresh, sweet fruit, resulting in a light and crispy treat that snacks like a chip without any added sugars or preservatives.

Buy on Crispy ...*
Ingrid M.
Peoria , AZ
My mother in law got these for me because the apples weren’t in stock. They’re fine, not my favorite. I try to use them for when i want a snack but it doesn’t feel like there’s enough pineapple pieces :(
Jay M.
Sacramento , CA
So delicious, I could live off of this stuff!! I got the dried pineapple to try and it was delicious. I thought it was going to be sweeter than it was or maybe more tart. But it was just sweet, soft and a little crispy. I can't wait to try the Mango and the Tangerines. They're a great on the go snack. I love dried fruit and these are 100% natural. No chemicals or preservatives. Handy foil pouches. I wish they were resealable, but they probably wouldn't last long enough for me to use it anyway. Lol.
#CrazyForCrispyGreen @Influenster @CrispyGreen #contest "I received this products complimentary for testing purposes." All opinions are honest and my own. #gotitfree
Trish D.
Rocky Mount, NC
Where can I get more??? I was hesitant in trying this as most freeze dried fruits taste nothing like fruits but pure sugar. My first bite of the Crispy Green Pineapple SHOCKED me. It was not chewy but, completely crunchy, I tasted no sugar and just sweet pineapples! As I read the Nutritional facts, saw "no sugar added" only 35 calories per bag, needless to say the bag did not last long. I made the mistake of letting my little boy taste it as well and we fought for the crumbs! This is the perfect size to carry in your purse, gym bag, anywhere! Better than candy to sneak into a movie theater too! On my way to buy more NOW!!!!
Luna D.
I recently received the Crispy Green fruit in my 2017 Resolution Voxbox. I received the flavor of pineapple and I fell in love! I love pineapples so I was very excited! First of all the packaging was very nice, very thin so you can travel with it! It had a good amount of freeze dried pineapples! It smelt absolutely amazing as well, it has an extremely rich taste and it tastes just like fresh pineapples! The bag I received retails for 1.49 so it is very affordable! I highly recommend this quick snack if you're always on the go, if you're traveling,or if you simply want a quick and easy snack that is mess free! I recommend it for any age as well, it's very versatile. It also comes in 5 other flavors! I loved this product and my final take on it is that I rate this product 5 stars!
Nikki D.
The Crispy Green Crispy Pineapple Fruit was absolutely AMAZING! Tastes as if you are eating candy! I would much rather eat this healthy snack alternative than candy/junk products! The pineapple is dried, but melts in your mouth! So sweet and luscious! Just absolutely delicious! Words can't describe how mouthwatering good this product is! I WILL definitely be purchasing a lot more of these in many varieties! I also love that it is low in calories! How much more perfect could it be?! I received this product for free from Influenster for reviewing purposes. Thanks Influenster!
Tiana R.
I have never tried any dried fruit before and neither has my child. Honestly, I received this item for free in my 2017 Resolution Vox box, the minute my child seen this she took it from me and wouldnt really let me have any but I did get a chance to try some. It was really good and its a plus that my child loved it too. I am going to have to make this a regular purchase when I do my monthly grocery shopping. I love that its chewy and crispy, the flavor just sits in my mouth. Plus this is a good way to get your child do eat fruits too if they dont normally. (my child is only 1)
Kristina C.
We received the Crispy Green Freeze Dried Pineapple in our voxbox. My husband goes nuts for dried fruit snacks so he was excited to try out a new-to-us brand. And he absolutely loved them. He finished the entire bag in one sitting (well, over lunch), and is already asking for more. I like that the flavor was retained despite being dried, and that (unlike other dried fruits I've tried), these didn't taste like chalk. I was pleasantly surprised by how tasty the fruit was. I'm looking forward to trying out other flavors next.
Erin N.
These are so good! Very sweet and crunchy, if you eat them right away. I had some and left the rest for later and they were stale the next day but still good. They taste like pineapple, obviously and the texture is nice. Only problem is they kind of stick in your teeth. Yummy snack though I will buy them again and check out the other flavors too! I received this free to try from Influenster in return for my honest opinion.
Tatiana A.
Liberal, KS
I was skeptical at first because every time that I've tried dried fruit it always taste like cardboard. But these are so delicious! They are so true to the taste! Like you can literally taste the fresh pineapple! Since i've tried them i've gone out and redeemed my coupon and purchased mango and it was just as great! I really see myself purchasing these alot everyone at home loved them too! This is hands down the most delicious, healthiest snack ever!!
Judi P.
Brownwood, TX
I'm a big fan of fresh pineapple so these were right up my ally. Since they are freeze-dried I believe a lot of the fresh flavor was kept intact. I am also borderline Celiac so o have to be gluten free which this product is. The only ingredient in the ingredient list is "pineapple" which I think is just awesome. I look forward to trying more flavors from this company.
Rachel R.
Anderson, SC
Are these actually crispy or is it more of a candied fruit texture?
Jacquelyn B.
Sioux City, IA
Weird question, but are they crunchy?
Amber P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Are these good ? How much do they go for ??
Dottie S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How is the sugar content on these? I like these kind of snacks but a lot of time the grams of sugar ate way too high.
Holly M.
Does anyone know what retailer these are available at?