BY CRISPY GREEN #6 in Dried Fruit & Fruit Snacks

Crispy Green® All Natural Pineapple 100% Freeze Dried Crispy Fruit

Crispy Fruit by Crispy Green is made of 100% pure fruit, nothing else. Our sophisticated freeze drying process removes moisture from fresh, sweet fruit, resulting in a light and crispy treat that snacks like a chip without any added sugars or preservatives.

Buy on Crispy ...*
Frances D.
Lansing, MI
I received the crispy fruit pineapple in my Resolutions VoxBox. They asked for my honest feedback and opinion. I LOVED them! They tasted love me pineapple and it was a refreshing taste without some of the mouth soreness that comes from eating pineapple. I would definitely recommend these to buy. I will be going out and purchasing this product.
Danica M.
Very delicious freeze dried pineapple snack! It was even more flavorful than I could have imagined. I received this product for free in exchange for my honest review. I like that the package is only 35 calories! I received this product for free for my honest review.
Mykia W.
Romulus, MI
Pineapple is my favorite fruit and these were absolutely delicious! Definitely a sweet treat without all the extra calories and sugar. I'm now curious to find the other varieties and try them. This bag is 2 smart points on weight watchers and hits the sweet spot.
Ivette A.
Got this product on one of the boxes from Influenster and let me tell you that I'll be buying them regularly. This is such a good snack especially if you love sweets because it will satisfy that craving without the calories. Very good taste and crunch!!!!
Kelley H.
The taste is super yummy. Tastes exactly like pineapple, but crispy. My only complaint is there literally was not enough in the bag. It was a small handful, and for how good they tasted, I'd probably want to eat 2or 3 bags for a snack.
Maggie H.
I loved these! I'm not usually a huge fan of dried fruit because they always seem so powdery. They are indeed crispy but I did really love the texture, they had a nice crunch. I would most definitely recommend these!
Amelia S.
Colonia, NJ
I am a huge fan of dried fruit and pineapple being one of my favorite made the taste explode with flavor! They are non-GMO which is something very important when making food choices. I hands down recommend!
Veronica S.
I got these today and I love them. They taste great. They are very healthy and great to have in your bag if your on the go.this was my first time trying and I will most likely buy some more.
Danielle S.
Bronx, NY
Love love love these! They taste great. I love the green bean ones and now I love these too. I wish I had all the flavors. Thanks to Influenster and crispy green snacks for my free bag.
April L.
Cincinnati, OH
I received these in my Resolution VoxBox. I took them with me on a trip out with my kids and we all LOVED them. Delicious and healthy snack! Will definitely get these for a treat again
Rachel R.
Anderson, SC
Are these actually crispy or is it more of a candied fruit texture?
Jacquelyn B.
Sioux City, IA
Weird question, but are they crunchy?
Amber P.
Wellness Guru Expert
Are these good ? How much do they go for ??
Dottie S.
Wellness Guru Expert
How is the sugar content on these? I like these kind of snacks but a lot of time the grams of sugar ate way too high.
Holly M.
Does anyone know what retailer these are available at?