BY CRISPY GREEN #6 in Dried Fruit & Fruit Snacks

Crispy Green® All Natural Pineapple 100% Freeze Dried Crispy Fruit

Crispy Fruit by Crispy Green is made of 100% pure fruit, nothing else. Our sophisticated freeze drying process removes moisture from fresh, sweet fruit, resulting in a light and crispy treat that snacks like a chip without any added sugars or preservatives.

• Has anybody tried these? Do you like them?Be the first to answer!
  • How is the sugar content on these? I like these kind of snacks b...2 Answers
  • Has anyone tried the other flavors? I am super interested in the...1 Answers
Buy on Crispy ...*
Trish D.
Trish D.
Rocky Mount, NC
Where can I get more??? I was hesitant in trying this as most freeze dried fruits taste nothing like fruits but pure sugar. My first bite of the Crispy Green Pineapple SHOCKED me. It was not chewy but, completely crunchy, I tasted no sugar and just sweet pineapples! As I read the Nutritional facts, saw "no sugar added" only 35 calories per bag, needless to say the bag did not last long. I made the mistake of letting my little boy taste it as well and we fought for the crumbs! This is the perfect size to carry in your purse, gym bag, anywhere! Better than candy to sneak into a movie theater too! On my way to buy more NOW!!!!
Sarah R.
Sarah R.
Ann Arbor, MI
If you've never had freeze dried fruit, please know that it's not the same texture as plain ole dried fruit. I got to sample this for free thanks to the Influenster Resolutions Vox Box and I've got to say, I really liked it. The texture is very different but the flavor is perfect. I love fresh (NOT canned) pineapple and the taste was much closer to fresh pineapple! I ate it when I was starving before a cardio calisthenics work out and it curbed my hunger to get me through the workout and didn't upset my stomach. Now to figure out where to purchase these near me. I'm #crazyforcrispygreen.
Kristina C.
Kristina C.
We received the Crispy Green Freeze Dried Pineapple in our voxbox. My husband goes nuts for dried fruit snacks so he was excited to try out a new-to-us brand. And he absolutely loved them. He finished the entire bag in one sitting (well, over lunch), and is already asking for more. I like that the flavor was retained despite being dried, and that (unlike other dried fruits I've tried), these didn't taste like chalk. I was pleasantly surprised by how tasty the fruit was. I'm looking forward to trying out other flavors next.
Julia T.
Julia T.
How great are these! was so pumped to sample these in my resolution VoxBox from Influenster and help keep my healthy NY resolutions! These are awesome because not only are they a crunchy and sweet snack (hello 2 things I CRAVE) but they are so much better for you than traditional dried fruit because they have much less sugar! Great snack for anyone looking to be healthy or watch their sugar intake - and kids love them!
Moriah H.
Moriah H.
Storrs, CT
YUM! These were so good! I've tried dried apple chips before and the taste is somewhat off but these pineapple snacks tasted like they had been freshly cut. With its only ingredient as pineapple, I'm already looking to see where I can get these and other flavors nearby. The only downside is there's not a lot in the .36 oz bags, so they're not super filling but definitely tasty and healthy.
Morgan C.
Morgan C.
Frankton, IN
I received this product for free in my Resolution VoxBox for testing purposes. I'm not a huge fan of pineapples, but I was still excited to try this product. Overall, I thought they were pretty good. My daughter won't eat a lot of fruits because the texture, and I was able to get her to eat these! So, that's definitely a plus for me. I will definitely be buying the other flavors.
Julianne B.
Julianne B.
Halethorpe , MD
I got a sample of this in my 2017 Resolution Vox Box and absolutely loved it! I was skeptical at first because usually freeze dried fruit tastes nothing like the real thing. However, this kind wasn't overly sweet and didn't have a waxy texture. It's all natural, sugar free, and gluten free; the perfect snack on the go! I will definitely be picking up the other flavors to try!
Lindsey H.
Lindsey H.
This product is so tasty! I loved how crunch it was and that the item is individually packaged. This definitely meet my expectations and in all honesty it is very affordable for the quality of the item. It has a fresh and holistic taste that I would recommend others to purchase. It is under $2 a bag which is cheaper than most healthy alternatives at the store.
Stephany T.
Stephany T.
Silver Spring, MD
I got a bag of this complimentary from Influenster VoxBox. Crunchy fruit is something new! Calorie / nutrition label wise, its definitely healthy! But I wouldn't eat this again though. It leaves me still craving something more because it's not quite savory enough to fill the chip craving and not quite sweet/juicy enough to meet the fruit/dessert cravings.
Chelsie M.
Chelsie M.
My kids and I loved this which is very surprising because we aren't normally the dried fruit type. They had just the right level of sweetness. The texture still isn't my favorite. You have to give it a minute to soften up. I will definitely be buying these and trying the other flavors.

I received these free in a voxbox for the purpose of review.
Rachel R.
Rachel R.
Anderson, SC
Are these actually crispy or is it more of a candied fruit texture?
Jacquelyn B.
Jacquelyn B.
Sioux City, IA
Weird question, but are they crunchy?
Dottie S.
Dottie S.
Wellness Guru Expert
How is the sugar content on these? I like these kind of snacks but a lot of time the grams of sugar ate way too high.
Holly M.
Holly M.
Does anyone know what retailer these are available at?
Amber P.
Amber P.
Wellness Guru Expert
Are these good ? How much do they go for ??