BY CRISPY GREEN #79 in Dried Fruit & Fruit Snacks

Crispy Green Crispy Fruit 100% All Natural Freeze Dried Mango

Crispy Fruit by Crispy Green is made of 100% pure fruit, nothing else. Our sophisticated freeze drying process removes moisture from fresh, sweet fruit, resulting in a light and crispy treat that snacks like a chip without any added sugars or preservatives.

Buy on Crispy ...*
Emelie G.
Cut Off, LA
What better way to snack on the go than with Crispy Green Crispy Mango fruit... visiting my husband at work so decided to take a few snacks with me... love that they are all natural, no sugar added, gluten free, peanut/tree nut free, dairy free, vegan, kosher and non gmo verified... they are 100% Freeze dried and 100% pure fruit nothing else...having some food sensitivities and allergies these are absolutely perfect...thank you @crispygreensnacks @influentster for the chance to review and try these complimentary free products. They also have other flavors like apple, asian pear, banana, cantaloupe, pineapple, and tangerine. Can't wait to try other flavors these are really very tasty!!! Would definitely recommend these. All opinions in this post are my own. I recieved these products complimentary for testing purposes.

#CrazyForCrispyGreen #contest #influenster #ResolutionVoxBox #mango #crispyfruit #delicious #healthy
Heather D.
MEMPHIS, TN
During my snack break at the park today I also tried these @CrispyGreen Crispy Fruit in mango flavor. I love fruit and this is a great way to have it on the go. My furbaby kept begging for them because he even knows how great they are. The flavor is very nice and the Crispy texture is great! They come in many flavors and I am definitely going to purchase the apple flavor. I love the fact that they are 100% fruit and nothing else. An all natural product with no added sugars and gluten free with a great taste! Can't beat that. I recieved these products complimentary for testing purposes from @influenster. I was not required to give my opinion, I just want to share with you all a great healthy treat :D
#CrazyForCrispyGreen #contest
Tiana B.
Bolivar, MO
To be honest, when I received the complementary Crispy Green Crispy Fruit to review in the Influencer Vox Box, I was a little nervous about trying the mango crispy fruit, but when I did, I liked it. With a lot of freeze-dried products, the fruit doesn’t retain its flavor, but the mango was really good and it actually tasted like a mango. This product made it easy to get the nutrients I needed without the hassle of cutting and packaging fresh fruit. As a college student, my busy schedule doesn’t provide a lunch break so I have to eat between classes. I took my crispy fruit one day and it was perfect because there wasn’t a mess to clean up and it was super convenient. Additionally, the package contained quite a few pieces so it was very filling. The mangos were light and crisp and seemed to have a freshness about them, which I liked. However, because the fruit is freeze-dried, the process takes out all of the moisture so after eating a few of them it made my mouth feel kind of dry so I would recommend eating them with a drink. Overall I really enjoyed the taste and healthy benefits of this product.
Ashley M.
Hopkins, MN
Let's just cut to the chase - I hated this. Love fresh fruit, but dried fruit always makes me nervous... that being said, I was willing to try this out as it came in my Resolution VoxBox.The scent when you open the bag is SO strong, and it's not a fruity smell - it's chemical. Super off-putting from the start. These looked eerily similar to those weird orange peanut "candies" that I saw at parades when I was little. Not appealing to look at whatsoever. I thought the flavor was really weird and I hated the texture. Forced myself to swallow the piece I ate, but I'm not going to be eating the rest of them.I'm glad I got to try these, but they're a big ol' NOPE from me.
Megan R.
Colts neck, NJ
I was planning to take a couple pictures of my toddler eating this fruit once I opened the package, but unfortunately I did not have the time to do that. My husband and toddler immediately helped to inhale the bag, telling me the entire time it was "super delicious." Less than two minutes later, it was gone (although, admittedly it was a small package to start with).
My husband also immediately started searching on Amazon for the product (both in Mango as well as other flavors) and said it was a perfect snack for him in the afternoons at work. It was clearly a hit in my household, and we will certainly be purchasing it in the future.

*I received a complimentary sample of this product to sample in exchange for my honest review
Amanda C.
Inkster, MI
I actually loved these things it tastes identical to a real mango I mean I know its a real mango dried out but that's exactly what it tasted like.
Alot of dried out fruits dont have that taste to them because to me it's overly dried out.
I still got just a tad bit of moisture at the end of chewing one, I was really surprised I ate the whole bag and I will be buying more in different flavors if you wanna eat healthy and give your kids healthily snacks, this brand is the way to go.
I've tried so many and never felt fully satisgoes but with this I did.
I received this free to try but opinion is truly my own.
Lauren R.
First impression: Very cute packaging, would be ideal for travel or camping. Very positive and non-GMO.
Once I opened the bag, there was a very pungent smell... it was not pleasant nor did it smell like a fresh mango.
The first bite was interesting to say the least. Like any freeze-dried fruit it has a foamy kind of crunch and feel to it. There is no immediate flavor and it's spongy. It's a very tart taste and the true taste does not develop for a few minutes.
Would I buy it again? Not really. Was it worth to try? Absolutely.

I received this product complimentary in return for an honest review.
Charlotte B.
San Marcos, TX
I'm going to start this with a disclaimer: mango and I have a sordid relationship. Sometimes I like it sometimes I don't. However, I LOVE freeze dried fruit, it's a texture thing.
So that being said I adored the texture, crispy, light, awesome. The flavor though... nah. I ate one and gave the rest to my partner who ate the whole thing in one go and said it was delicious. (He was able to eat it in one go because the package had very little in it and he's a bear man.)
Since I was provided this product for free I'm ok that the flavor wasn't for me. I will definitely be trying out other fruits from these guys in the future though.
Audrey R.
This was my first time trying Crispy Green Crispy Fruit and I thoroughly enjoyed it! The mango was not overly sweet and it's so easy to use in a smoothie or even mixed into cake frosting! Yes, I said cake frosting! I like that it's an easy, on-the-go snack that's healthier than a bag of chips. I recieved this product complimentary for testing purposes, but my opinions are my own.
Kelly M.
Delbarton, WV
So, I got the Mango and while the flavor was pretty good, I was secretly hoping for Banana or Asian Pear ;) Texture was a little different than the dried fruit I am used to snacking on :)

I can see these being a great snack for kids and for moms-on-the-go to pack around because there's no sticky juice to worry about and unless licked first, there is no need to worry about sticky hands!

Thanks for letting me sample this freebie @Influenster and @CrispyGreen! #contest #crispygreen

LOVING that it is non-GMO produced!
Emily R.
Folsom, PA
Are these sour? The other brands I've had the mango tasted a little more sour then sweet
Tia L.
How does it taste flavor wise? Does anyone know if it's gritty?
Abbie B.
Saint Louis, MO
These look delicious! Are there any other flavors?
Blanca L.
Lancaster, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Are these dried fruit actually taste like the actual fruit or does it tastes like artificial flavoring??
Marissa K.
Buffalo, NY
Are these hard or soft? Do they still taste like mango?