BY CRISPY GREEN

Crispy Green Crispy Fruit 100% Freeze Dried Cantaloupe

Crispy Fruit by Crispy Green is made of 100% pure fruit, nothing else. Our sophisticated freeze drying process removes moisture from fresh, sweet fruit, resulting in a light and crispy treat that snacks like a chip without any added sugars or preservatives.

• Is there any sugar added in these? 4 Answers
  • Does this taste good?6 Answers
  • Can you mix these with other crispy fruits from the same brand?1 Answers
Buy on Crispy ...*
Neith J.
Neith J.
Foodie Expert
I just tried into my free sample of Crispy Green Crispy Fruit Cantaloupe! All natural freeze dried fruit with absolutely NOTHING added! Rehydrated with full flavor in your mouth :). I'm not a big cantaloupe fan but now I want to try it in other flavors!

@crispygreensnacks  @Influenster  #CrazyForCrispyGreen #contest #ResolutionVoxBox

Please message me if you'd like a link to try out Influenster and recieve free products to review!

I recieved these products complimentary for testing purposes.
I received these products complimentary for testing purposes
@crispygreensnacks  @Influenster  #CrazyForCrispyGreen and #contest
Malisa P.
Malisa P.
Clovis, CA
Foodie Expert
This was my first time trying crispy green snacks I love that there no GMO's all natural no sugar added gluten-free 100% freeze dried the packaging was 0.36 ounces perfect for throwing in a bag. I tried cantaloupe, they were large pieces light and airy suite with a mild aftertaste I love them especially in a place of a potato chip! My teen son did not cantaloupe but would said he would probably like the apple. The back was easy to open it be nice if it was receivable and a larger bag for families! When it turned wet and it became very fibrous but I would definitely try more of these products.
Karen P.
Karen P.
I feel bad because I got these for free in a vox box and I wanted to love them. As soon as I opened them I knew: ASTRONAUT FOOD! They didn't have a smell because they are freeze dried. I decided to let everyone in my family taste them with me. My husband (a Marine) said they were the most disgusting thing that he had put in his mouth since Japan. My daughter (6) also refused to eat them. I don't like cantaloupe in the 1st place but I bet the other flavors are yummy! My 13 year old son said they were 'okay' but only had 2. In the end, we used them as dog treats. The dogs loved them!
Teonsha T.
Teonsha T.
Foodie Expert
I received these dried fruit snacks for free for testing purposes in my Resoultion 2017 VoxBox. At first I didn't think I would like them because I'm not into the dried fruit much but I was wrong. They were delicious and they're naturally sweet which is even better for me. I like that they don't add ingredients to their products. I even let my daughter try them and she loved them she was like mommy you gotta get some more of these I like this. So I would recommend buyers to purchase these because I will be buying some more this week for us.
Katja E.
Katja E.
Mabank, TX
Surprisingly it tastes better than I though it would! I'm not the biggest fan of cantaloupe but this actually made it more tolerable to me. The texture was strange as I expected there to be some chewiness. I think I would have to ask someone who actually loves the fruit in its whole state what they thought before recommending it but I'm sure if you like dehydrated fruit, this may be up your alley. I personally enjoy dehydrated fruit. It had an unexpected light and crispy texture.
Courtney T.
Courtney T.
Minot, ND
I love dried fruit, and cantaloupe... however these were not for me. When I chewed them it reminded me of eating raw pumpkin. The texture was very weird because it went from crunchy to soggy very fast. If I would've received apple or pineapple I would've liked it more. This flavor wasn't for me. I got it for free by influenster, if I were to buy it with the coupon I received I would do apple or pineapple.
Khelsey J.
Khelsey J.
Las Vegas, NV
I love freeze dried fruit. This one was different from the others that I've tried. It was light, fluffy and sweet. Other similar products don't taste completely right. I was a little hesitant at first but I was happy I tried it. I would recommend this to anyone who likes freeze dried fruit because this is the best brand I've come upon.
I received this product my honest opinion.
Taylor M.
Taylor M.
I received this product free from influenster and I'm so thankful! It was not my favorite because of the texture unfortunately. The chip was really thick and when I bit into the chip it melted in between the cracks of my teeth. On the bright side, the flavor was absolutely delicious and if the texture was different I would definitely buy it!
Samantha T.
Samantha T.
This was not good unfortunately in my opinion. It didn't taste good at all. My son tried it and didn't like it either. I can give it the benefit of the doubt and hope that its just the flavor that I didn't like. The texture was not my favorite either. I don't see myself repurchasing this. I received it for free in my first vox box to try.
Mallissa F.
Mallissa F.
I received this free for review and I have to say, I don't usually like dried fruit. I also don't like cantaloupe so I was worried about not liking this product. It was very tasty although I don't like cantaloupe, I could eat more. I want to try the other flavors as this one wasn't my favorite, but hoping other flavors will be better :)
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Las Vegas, NV
Does this taste good?
Cassie G.
Cassie G.
Foodie Expert
Is there any sugar added in these?
Kay W.
Kay W.
Milwaukee, WI
Can you mix these with other crispy fruits from the same brand?
VALERIE W.
VALERIE W.
There is no added sugar but it is sweet from the natural sugar that is found in fruits. I enjoyed these very much and will by again. I was impressed with the taste and even more impressed with the serving size and lack of calories. A win win