Add a Photo

Crispy Green Crispy Fruit 100% Freeze Dried Cantaloupe

Crispy Fruit by Crispy Green is made of 100% pure fruit, nothing else. Our sophisticated freeze drying process removes moisture from fresh, sweet fruit, resulting in a light and crispy treat that snacks like a chip without any added sugars or preservatives.

Photos (67)
Neith J.
Neith J.
Beverly, MA

I just tried into my free sample of Crispy Green Crispy Fruit Cantaloupe! All natural freeze dried fruit with absolutely NOTHING added! Rehydrated with full flavor in your mouth :). I'm not a big cantaloupe fan but now I want to try it in other flavors!

@crispygreensnacks  @Influenster  #CrazyForCrispyGreen #contest #ResolutionVoxBox

Please message me if you'd like a link to try out Influenster and recieve free products to review!

I recieved these products complimentary for testing purposes.
I received these products complimentary for testing purposes
@crispygreensnacks  @Influenster  #CrazyForCrispyGreen and #contest
Malisa P.
Malisa P.
Clovis, CA

This was my first time trying crispy green snacks I love that there no GMO's all natural no sugar added gluten-free 100% freeze dried the packaging was 0.36 ounces perfect for throwing in a bag. I tried cantaloupe, they were large pieces light and airy suite with a mild aftertaste I love them especially in a place of a potato chip! My teen son did not cantaloupe but would said he would probably like the apple. The back was easy to open it be nice if it was receivable and a larger bag for families! When it turned wet and it became very fibrous but I would definitely try more of these products.
Karen P.
Karen P.

I feel bad because I got these for free in a vox box and I wanted to love them. As soon as I opened them I knew: ASTRONAUT FOOD! They didn't have a smell because they are freeze dried. I decided to let everyone in my family taste them with me. My husband (a Marine) said they were the most disgusting thing that he had put in his mouth since Japan. My daughter (6) also refused to eat them. I don't like cantaloupe in the 1st place but I bet the other flavors are yummy! My 13 year old son said they were 'okay' but only had 2. In the end, we used them as dog treats. The dogs loved them!
Teonsha T.
Teonsha T.

I received these dried fruit snacks for free for testing purposes in my Resoultion 2017 VoxBox. At first I didn't think I would like them because I'm not into the dried fruit much but I was wrong. They were delicious and they're naturally sweet which is even better for me. I like that they don't add ingredients to their products. I even let my daughter try them and she loved them she was like mommy you gotta get some more of these I like this. So I would recommend buyers to purchase these because I will be buying some more this week for us.
Katja E.
Katja E.
Mabank, TX

Surprisingly it tastes better than I though it would! I'm not the biggest fan of cantaloupe but this actually made it more tolerable to me. The texture was strange as I expected there to be some chewiness. I think I would have to ask someone who actually loves the fruit in its whole state what they thought before recommending it but I'm sure if you like dehydrated fruit, this may be up your alley. I personally enjoy dehydrated fruit. It had an unexpected light and crispy texture.
Monique A.
Monique A.
Austin , TX

I received these products complimentary for testing purposes. Crispy Cantaloupe is an all-natural, freeze dried without any additives, without preservatives and only 40 calories.I was not a fan eating the snack alone, but I was a fan in adding the Crispy Cantaloupe to other creative ways like: muffins, smoothies, cereal (hot or cold), or even yogurt.@crispygreensnacks @influenster #crazyforcrispygreen #contest #healthyfood #healthliving #health
Maggie M.
Maggie M.
Windermere, FL

I received this product for free in a VoxBox from Influenster. The fruit is fresh and in great condition right out of the package. I was not a huge fan of the taste. It is possible one of the other flavors may align better with my taste buds. It was a little disappointing because I like cantaloupe. This product is all natural, gluten free, dairy free, soy free, nut free, and vegan. It is a great option for those with a food allergy!
Tierra E.
Tierra E.
Indianapolis, IN

I received the cantaloupe crispy fruit. I enjoyed the fact that it is verified as Non GMO and has all natural ingredients with no sugar added. It's a very healthy snack that satisfied my cravings. One think that I disliked was the after taste. Maybe it was just the fruit but the after taste was pretty weird. Other than that I really enjoyed this snack and I have ordered the pineapple and mango ones as well.
Courtney T.
Courtney T.
Minot, ND

I love dried fruit, and cantaloupe... however these were not for me. When I chewed them it reminded me of eating raw pumpkin. The texture was very weird because it went from crunchy to soggy very fast. If I would've received apple or pineapple I would've liked it more. This flavor wasn't for me. I got it for free by influenster, if I were to buy it with the coupon I received I would do apple or pineapple.
Linda W.
Linda W.
Boca Raton, FL

Took my Cantaloupe flavored Crispy Fruit on my daily jog. Stopped to eat it halfway and was very disappointed in the flavor. I like the crunch factor and I might like other flavors better but I would not seek this product out. I do like the fact that they are pure fruit with no additives but the flavor really needs quite a bit of improvement. I received a free sample to try but all opinions are my own.
March 14, 2017, 12:18 p.m.
Crispy Green
Crispy Green responded to this review
Hi Linda - thank you for your feedback. We are sorry to hear that you did not enjoy our Crispy Cantaloupe snacks. We are confident that you would love another one of our six other flavors (Apple, Banana, Mango, Asian Pear, Pineapple and Tangerines). Keep in mind, ALL of our Crispy Fruit snacks can vary by the batch because there is only one ingredient: fresh fruit! We hope you'll try another flavor in the future.
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Las Vegas, NV

Does this taste good?
Cassie G.
Cassie G.

Is there any sugar added in these?
Kay W.
Kay W.
Milwaukee, WI

Can you mix these with other crispy fruits from the same brand?
VALERIE W.
VALERIE W.

There is no added sugar but it is sweet from the natural sugar that is found in fruits. I enjoyed these very much and will by again. I was impressed with the taste and even more impressed with the serving size and lack of calories. A win win

Join Now