BY CRISPY GREEN

Crispy Green Crispy Fruit 100% Freeze Dried Cantaloupe

Crispy Fruit by Crispy Green is made of 100% pure fruit, nothing else. Our sophisticated freeze drying process removes moisture from fresh, sweet fruit, resulting in a light and crispy treat that snacks like a chip without any added sugars or preservatives.

Buy on Crispy ...*
Khelsey J.
Las Vegas, NV
I love freeze dried fruit. This one was different from the others that I've tried. It was light, fluffy and sweet. Other similar products don't taste completely right. I was a little hesitant at first but I was happy I tried it. I would recommend this to anyone who likes freeze dried fruit because this is the best brand I've come upon.
I received this product my honest opinion.
April D.
Immokalee, Fl
I honestly thought these were going to be horrible. I've never heard of this company in my life but let me say one thing to them DELICIOUS!!! My son and I shared them together hoping for a disappointment. But they were beyond greater than that! A great snack for on the go. Will purchase some more soon to try the other flavorS.
Felicia H.
Lake Bluff, IL
This product had a lot of health benefits behind it which I was super excited for. Until I found out by tasting it that it tastes like a rice cake mixed with an old cantaloupe, very chalky texture and not pleasant. Would not try the cantaloupe again but maybe other flavors are better!
Kim S.
Absolutely loved these! I have tried another brand of freeze-dried fruits from Costco recently and thought they were delicious. The Crispy Green Cantaloupe was even better. Even my boyfriend tried these and said the after-taste was amazing. Will be purchasing these in the future.
Francesca A.
Peekskill , NY
I really enjoyed that it was a healthy alternate for adults and kids, also I liked how it was crispy like a chip. what I didn't like was it was way too sweet for me and they were dry compared to an actual cantaloupe. If you like cantaloupe you might enjoy this healthy snack.
Felicia F.
Proctorville, OH
Received in my Voxbox and was excited to try a new way to eat fruit. Basically melts in your mouth but honestly doesn't really taste like it's actually fruit. It was sweet and low in calories might be better for someone else's taste.
Vanessa J.
New Egypt, NJ
I got these for free as a sample and their okay. Kind of disappointing in the flavor wish they had more of a fruit flavor. I do like the texture and I think that the other flavors would be awesome! I would recommend these either way!
Olivia L.
Mechanicsvlle, VA
I was not a fan I love cantaloupe, but I really didn't like it. I had my 5 year old try it and he spit it out...Might be good for some but not our thingI received complimentary for testing purposes in my resolution voxbox!
Christina S.
Parksville, NY
Crispy green cantaloupe is truly amazing! The smell I was iffy about but after eating it wow its very yummy! Even my kitten is interested Haha. Its dry at first but then it moistens into a delicious treat! :D
Linda N.
Wylie, TX
This is one of the best snacks I have ever had! I got a sample of this from my box and it's great! At first when I bit into it it's crunchy and then tasted like what it should be. I recommended this product!
Crystal S.
Las Vegas, NV
Does this taste good?
Cassie G.
Foodie Expert
Is there any sugar added in these?
Kay W.
Milwaukee, WI
Can you mix these with other crispy fruits from the same brand?
VALERIE W.
There is no added sugar but it is sweet from the natural sugar that is found in fruits. I enjoyed these very much and will by again. I was impressed with the taste and even more impressed with the serving size and lack of calories. A win win