BY CRISPY GREEN #75 in Dried Fruit & Fruit Snacks

Crispy Green Crispy Fruit 100% All Natural Freeze Dried Banana

Crispy Fruit by Crispy Green is made of 100% pure fruit, nothing else. Our sophisticated freeze drying process removes moisture from fresh, sweet fruit, resulting in a light and crispy treat that snacks like a chip without any added sugars or preservatives.

Rachel R.
Green Bay, WI
I received these for free in my revolution voxbox. I was pleasantly surprised by how yummy these are! They are airy and do not have an overwhelming flavor. There is no weird after taste. My 8 year old even enjoyed these! I really want to try the Mango and Asian Pear.
I looked on Amazon and they offer variety packs so you can try different flavors. The packaging is top quality. Considering these are gluten free, non GMO, vegan, dairy free- They are also very reasonably priced.
I love that this product is not bulky like a bag of chips or pretzels. So I can easily put a bag of these in my purse without them taking up a bunch of room. These would be perfect if you are running outdoors or hiking. They are VERY light and would fit in a small backpack, possibly even a fanny pack. (If you fold the bag). I would absolutely recommend this product! Perfect for a healthy snack at home OR for travelling. Thanks Influenster, I am bringing these on my upcoming Disney World Trip.
Jayden M.
Boise, ID
Taste exactly like banana, very delicious! Love that it's all natural no sugar is added and it's gluten-free. Plus there's barely any calories. This is the absolute perfect snacking food and on the go food. It is easily shareable and has a much longer life span then regular bananas. Nice to know that they have 100% satisfaction guarantee with no questions asked hasslefree return policy. Luckily that won't apply to me, I'm definitely satisfied and impressed. Not a lot of places would even consider doing guarantees like that. I'm a very picky eater and was pleased with taste, size, and texture. So many bonuses with this, its gluten free, dairy free, vegan, peanut allergy free, and kosher. My first time trying dried bananas and it was a hit for me. Highly recommend and I could think of so many things I can add this to, not that you need to. Plan to purchase some soon.
Meghan C.
Tipton , IN
I received this product free for testing purposes. When I tasted the first piece of banana, I was grossed out- not the texture or flavor I was expecting.. I think the freeze drying process gives it an off flavor. I digress, I continued to eat them, because I wanted to try more before I completely ruled it out. The more I ate, the better they tasted.. oddly enough. The pieces do turn into a mushy consistency that gets stuck in your teeth and the banana flavor hangs out in your mouth for a while after. Regardless I think they are a great healthy snack. Delicious on the go and they have great macros! I will be purchasing again for snacking.
Lillian B.
Clemson, SC
After I received this complimentary bag of banana chips, I waited to eat them for a few days. I was a little intrigued by the possibility of what these would taste like, though, and finally opened them. I expected traditional banana chips- nope. These fell onto the plate with a clink and some dust, and were light as air. The texture took a bite to get used to, but did not turn me off. The initial taste of the "chip" was tart, like an un-ripe banana tart. Then, it transitioned to sweet banana flavor. Overall, I enjoyed the chips but had to have a glass of water on the side. Would probably grab again for snacking purposes.
Elizabeth H.
Fort Worth, TX
I recieved a sample of these to try and give my honest review of and I personally didnt care for them they have the texture of the freeze dried fruit you get in cereal and thats great, but then when i ate more than one it became a weird mushy texture that was too much for me to handle. They were super sweet and left a weird aftertaste. Now my SUPER picky daughter ate the whole bag and asked for more lol so go figure. Ill buy a different type of fruit other than banana to see if I can like them too.
Rachael R.
***received product for free in the Influenster Resolution VoxBox*** Wasn't really the biggest fan of these. They have an off taste which I chalked up to them being made in China which also concerned me since the air quality and production standards there are not as great as in the US or Europe. That being said, I do like the whole freeze dried fruit thing, the crispy texture, and how light it is. I think I just would've liked something else better. I might get a different flavor since I've never had freeze dried cantaloupe so we'll see how that goes...
Kayla S.
These really saved me when I was in a crunch and really hungry. They tasted good. They have a light airy texture to them. The serving size is 15g, which contains 55 calories 0 sodium 1g protein 8g sugar and 23g carbohydrates.

I'm not sure I will buy them again I prefer dried fruits to freezer dried. It is awesome that the only ingredient is bananas.

I received this item free for testing purposes.
Samantha D.
Waterford, CT
These were so delicious, my toddler and I split the bag. The natural flavor is almost enhanced , so good. We will definitely be trying these again very soon and I can not wait to try them in other flavors , these just melted in my mouth. I received these for complimentary testing purposes from #influenster #crispygreensnacks
K C A.
I didn't have a problem with these. Actually my husband and son really enjoyed them. They are freeze dried but have a banana texture once the saliva touches it. I like the crunchy taste and the fact that one of my two kids liked these. We will probably purchase these again. We were provided the banana flavor to test out for free. Very good. I like crunchy things so this would be a good snack on the go. I don't care for the "real" bananas' texture but these are good since I don't like the banana texture. Definitely worth a try. 😊
marina R.
Redondo Beach, CA
I must admit I usually love dried fruit and fruit chips but I wasn't a huge fan of these. I gave my 2 year old boy to try and he pointed to a fresh banana. The flavor does taste like a banana but the texture is funky. I can't say I'd buy these, but I would try these in a different fruit. I received these complimentary in my resolution Vox Box. Thanks Influenster!
Almass R.
Alqassim , AlRass
Are they sweetened??
Dalton C.
Louisville, KY
Are they to hard Orr just right ?
Susana O.
Brooklyn, NY
Do these taste like banana chips?
Juliana F.
Keller , TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does anybody know where can I buy it ?
Jeanette H.
Selma, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
How good do these taste I like banana chips but never tried these?