BY CRISPY GREEN #20 in Dried Fruit & Fruit Snacks

Crispy Green Crispy Fruit 100% All Natural Freeze Dried Banana

Crispy Fruit by Crispy Green is made of 100% pure fruit, nothing else. Our sophisticated freeze drying process removes moisture from fresh, sweet fruit, resulting in a light and crispy treat that snacks like a chip without any added sugars or preservatives.

Buy on Crispy ...*
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Middleport, OH
I absolutely loved these! As soon as I pulled them out of my Influenster box, my daughter started asking when we could eat them. She's super picky, but she and my son ate half the bag. I love that the only ingredient is bananas. My kids can be super picky and they loved them as much as, if not more than, I did. I'll probably purchase them in the future if I can find them locally. I'd definitely recommend them! A nice change from the plain ol' banana from time to time. Thanks, Influenster, for the opportunity to try them!

Edited to add. I'm thrilled that they are non-GMO!!!
Jen K.
Jen K.
Ambler, PA
Wellness Guru Expert
I was excited to get the banana variety as I've never tried this one! I've had several others including apple, asian pear and mandarin orange. All of them are high quality real fruit that you can see are truly wholesome. Great real banana taste and light and airy without feeling unsubstantial. Great for on the go and keeping healthy. Very convenient since it's freeze dried, no worrying about bruising the fruit in transit or not eating it in time. No added ingredients is a huge plus as well, a snack you can feel confident reaching for.
MacKenzie M.
MacKenzie M.
Myrtle Beach, SC
I love banana and literally everything flavoured banana...but this. It was so bland and i felt I was eating diet food. I admit I bought this to help me snack on healthier and lower calorie options but if it does not taste good I will not eat it! I ended up throwing most of it away because no one in my family would eat it either. This is very unlike me as I hate to be wasteful but I could not eat this. I guess it would be good tasting to someone who likes plain foods but it did not taste even remotely close to banana.
EMORY S.
EMORY S.
Seattle, WA
PROS
- love the all-natural taste
- No preservatives
- non GMO
- no added sugar
- gluten free (the beau is allergic)
- satisfied my sweet tooth!
- package is very easy to open
- well priced - you can buy 12 packs on Amazon for just under $18, which is very reasonable considering the cost of fruit and labor.

CONS
Bag was just under half full, which is always a let-down.

Overall, I would definitely recommend this as a snack! Perfect for at your desk or in the car before a workout.
Tiffany N.
Tiffany N.
Corvallis, OR
Wellness Guru Expert
I received this product for testing purposes. When I first took a bite, I really like the flavor. Now that I'm continuing to eat more banana chips, I am not as fond of the flavor as I first was. It's not bad, but it has a weird texture and feeling to my tongue. The bag ingredients do only list bananas, and no other ingredient, so that's good since they promised that. I would say these are okay, I wouldn't buy again, but I wouldn't stop someone else from buying them.
Rachel H.
Rachel H.
Augusta, ME
I received these in my influenster new year voxbox! I'm not a fan of anything banana flavored, so I opted to let my niece try them out. She's just at the age that she knows to chew things up really well, and she seemed to really enjoy them. She finished the bag in a matter of a few hours (she's 2 so that was an accomplishment) I'd recommend them to anybody that needs a boost of real fruit in their life but doesn't normally carry fresh fruit on the go.
Elsie R.
Elsie R.
Davenport, FL
I personally did not like the taste or the smell of these crisps at all. The texture of them was fine, I didn't have an issue with that but I just really wasn't fond of the taste. I do want to buy their other kinds in the future though because because I might like the taste of them more. I do like that it was low in calories.

I received this Crispy Fruit free from Influenster for testing purposes and all opinions are my own.
Carrie S.
Carrie S.
Fair Oaks, CA
Wellness Guru Expert
*recieved free from influenster for testing purposes*
Crispy Green Crispy Fruit Banana 🍌 would make a fun garnish for desserts. I'd love to try the tangerine or mango. Truthfully, though, the banana ones made my tongue kinda tingle/itch. Maybe I am slightly allergic. In any case, I prefer to eat the whole food, a normal banana with the water still in tact. I could see these being useful for hiking or camping, though.
Chantel N.
Chantel N.
These freeze dried banana pieces were absolutely DELICIOUS! I typically buy the Walmart version of these, but I will only purchase Crispy Greens from now on. The flavor was still there after it dissolved and it did not have a weird texture. Which is one of my biggest pet peeves with freeze dried anything. I will definitely purchase again and recommend to anyone who wants to try something new and healthy!
Kimberley O.
Kimberley O.
Garner, NC
So freaking good! These are a million times better than dehydrated fruit that's oddly crunchy, yet chewy at the same time. Because these are freeze dried, they hold in the natural juiciness of the fruit and actually taste like fruit!!! I will definitely be adding these as a regular item to m shopping list. I received this product for free for testing purposes, but all opinions are my own.
Almass R.
Almass R.
Alqassim , AlRass
Are they sweetened??
Dalton C.
Dalton C.
Louisville, KY
Are they to hard Orr just right ?
Susana O.
Susana O.
Brooklyn, NY
Do these taste like banana chips?
Juliana F.
Juliana F.
Keller, TX
Wellness Guru Expert
Does anybody know where can I buy it ?
Lacie G.
Lacie G.
Riverside, CALIFORNIA
I couldn't believe they are good for you and they really taste like bananas. I can't wait to try the other Crispy Green Crispy Fruit.