BY CRISPY GREEN #55 in Dried Fruit & Fruit Snacks

Crispy Green Crispy Fruit 100% All Natural Freeze Dried Apple

Crispy Fruit by Crispy Green is made of 100% pure fruit, nothing else. Our sophisticated freeze drying process removes moisture from fresh, sweet fruit, resulting in a light and crispy treat that snacks like a chip without any added sugars or preservatives.

• I'm trying to find healthy snacks for back to school so I was won...1 Answers
  • Are these like dried apples?5 Answers
  • I really want to try these 1 Answers
Buy on Crispy ...*
Kim O.
Yonkers, NY
These are nice thick pieces of apple, with a little crunch.. so no more excuses you want some crispy chips and reach for a potato chip. These have got crunch, they are light only 40 calories 0 from Fat, they don't taste overly sweet like someone added sugar, and looking at the nutrition info again, it's only 7 grams of sugar which I think is less than a ripe juicy apple. I will tell you something.. I will be looking for these at Walmart when I go I just can't decide if I want to get a 6 pk..(wonder if they come as assorted flavor packages..if not then THAT is how I let them know to improve on the product, as well as need bigger slices, not just thick but full slices, (they are more like a half of a slice)

Wow I can have a 'chippy' fruit salad (yeah sorry that joke fell flat even with me) with all these flavors!

Apple
Asian Pear
Banana
Cantaloupe
Mango
Pineapple

*I received this product free to test and review
Gabriela S.
Brooklyn, NY
Love these! They are light, healthy and also satisfy your sweet tooth craving if you are like me. Only downside is that I can have a lot of them at once so usually I eat two bags at once.
Kristy C.
I was skeptical of these at first because I've always seemed to dislike dried fruit. But dried fruit chips? That sounded pretty cool. I tried them and they were nothing like I expected. They were soft and crunchy, similar to the texture of a baby food puff, which was delightful. The apple flavor was great! It was sweet and tart at the same time, which was an amazing combination. I read the ingredients to see what made it taste so good and the only ingredient was Fuji apples! Fuji apples are my favorite kind of apple! I am excited to try the other varieties now! Also, I really recommend these to anyone looking for a healthy snack for themselves or their child. These only had 40 calories per bag!
Amy B.
Somerset, KY
I was timid to try these but I was pleasantly surprised on how good these where! I struggle with buying fresh apples at the grocery store, either they go bad before we eat them or because of our toddler I find apples thrown about with bites taken out of each one! So not only are these tasty, low calorie and a healthy snack but they make a quick and easy on the go snack with little waste especially when you have small children!
Malvy B.
DORAL,FL, FL
Nunca había probado fruta deshidratada pero realmente esta me encanto de Crispy frut!! Sabe 100% a fruta Especificamente la de manzana que fue la que recibi gratis a cambio de mi honesta opinion a travez de influenster Tiene un sabor muy natural dulce, él olor no me gusto tanto pero él sabor es realmente bueno. Lo que mas impresiona es que no tiene azúcar añadida. La recomiendo para las meriendas antes o después de trotar o antes de ir al gym. Aunque él precio es alto la recomendaría.
Emily C.
I received a pack of the freeze dried apple slices in my VoxBox (but this opinion is my own) and absolutely loved them! As someone who is trying to eat healthier, these definitely will come in handy. I loved how the tangy apple taste came through and they weren't really sweet. I liked how they were also crispy and mimicked the crunch of a chip but didn't leave me feeling guilty afterwards at all! The amount of product that came in the pouch was great to satisfy a snack craving and I will definitely be purchasing more of these and cannot wait to try the other flavors that are available.
Nicole M.
Saint Louis, MO
I have always loved dry fruit and I was so excited when I received a sample of crispy green crispy fruit apple it is the best thing that I have tasted drive-thru twice in a long time you can tell that they use the freshest fruit possible this is my go-to snack when I want to snack at work or when I have this Sweet Craving for some candy instead I grab my crispy green apple fruit highly suggest that you pick up these you won't be disappointed and they're very healthy
Michelle R.
Mountain View, CA
I received this item for free in exchange for my honest review.

I recently became vegetarian so when I received these I was extremely excited. I was so excited that I didn't even get to take pictures of the package or anything since I just tore into them. I received the apple ones and was so surprised that they actually taste like apples. They are sweet but not too sweet. Crunchy but not tooth breaking crunchy. I will buying more of these for snacks while at work. Also a perfect side for sandwiches instead of chips.
Jess H.
Saint Charles, MO
I was skeptical to try these at first since I don't like dehydrated apples, but i was willing to give them a try and was pleasantly surprised! These were not like dehydrated apples at all and I loved the crispiness of them. The taste was sweet and tart, and they were more like chip or a popcorn in texture. The fact they are only 40 calories a bag is amazing...what a great alternative! I'm glad I gave them a shot, and am excited to try the mango ones!
I received these as a free gift but the opinions are all my own.
Stevi L.
McDonough, GA
I did not have high expectations for this item, but I was surprised they taste just like apples. They're much drier of course, but this would be a great, quick snack to take on the go. I love that there's no bad, added ingredients. Even my toddler liked them.
Cadesha C.
Warner Robins, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Are these like dried apples?
Shekima T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I'm going to add this to my grocery list do you guys think this is a great snack for toddlers who have no teeth?
Neen B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Where can I purchase these, we had this at my job for a holiday party but we got it through snacknation.
Jillian T.
Saint Albans, WV
Hi I would love to know if these are available in stores like Target?
Amber P.
chicago, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Are these good ? How much do they go for ?