BY CRISPY GREEN #18 in Dried Fruit & Fruit Snacks

Crispy Green Crispy Fruit 100% All Natural Freeze Dried Apple

Crispy Fruit by Crispy Green is made of 100% pure fruit, nothing else. Our sophisticated freeze drying process removes moisture from fresh, sweet fruit, resulting in a light and crispy treat that snacks like a chip without any added sugars or preservatives.

• I'm trying to find healthy snacks for back to school so I was won...1 Answers
  • Are these like dried apples?5 Answers
  • I really want to try these 1 Answers
Buy on Crispy ...*
Kim O.
Yonkers, NY
These are nice thick pieces of apple, with a little crunch.. so no more excuses you want some crispy chips and reach for a potato chip. These have got crunch, they are light only 40 calories 0 from Fat, they don't taste overly sweet like someone added sugar, and looking at the nutrition info again, it's only 7 grams of sugar which I think is less than a ripe juicy apple. I will tell you something.. I will be looking for these at Walmart when I go I just can't decide if I want to get a 6 pk..(wonder if they come as assorted flavor packages..if not then THAT is how I let them know to improve on the product, as well as need bigger slices, not just thick but full slices, (they are more like a half of a slice)

Wow I can have a 'chippy' fruit salad (yeah sorry that joke fell flat even with me) with all these flavors!

Apple
Asian Pear
Banana
Cantaloupe
Mango
Pineapple

*I received this product free to test and review
Randi M.
The first bite was really weird, kind of like the first time you try freeze dried ice cream. The next few bites got a bit better but I think I'd rather eat a crunchy chips if I'm going for crunchy or just eat an apple if I want to eat an apple not sure I'm into freeze dried fruit and probably wouldn't buy it, but it wasn't terrible.
isrA M.
Fuquay varina , NC
Wellness Guru Expert
Omg ūüėćūüėć this is the first time I taste crispy fruits! And I love it! It tastes just like apples . They are not hard as I thought they would be would is amazing! Will definitely go and buy more of them but different flavor like the pineapple one! So good! ( I got this for free in the resolution voxBox in order to test it ou
Erinn C.
Deforest, WI
I got these free in my #ResolutionVoxBox, but this is my own opinion on them. I have always liked dried fruits - I often dehydrate them myself. These little bags are very tasty and perfect for a take along treat for a day. There are many flavors, and I am looking forward to trying the others. Definitely would recommend.
Maria S.
Fargo, ND
These definitely are NOT BAD, but they're just not great in my opinion. They are light and crispy, yes, but the texture kind of reminds me of foam. The taste is good, sweet with a little tanginess. But, overall, I just don't think I would buy these. Dried fruit has never been my thing! I would rather just eat an apple.
Meagan S.
Wilmer , AL
For dried apples, these are really amazing to snack on! It's an all natural snack, no sugar added and gluten free for all you gluten free lovers out there! I'm really surprised of how tasty there are! I got this as a complimentary gift from Influenster, all reviews are solely based from me.
Annamarie R.
Oh my gosh!!! Wasn't expecting them to taste as good as they do. Asked my 7 yr old to try them too. Needless to say she stole the whole bag from me. Gets a thumbs up from the Romozzi's. Awesome choice for a snack on the go and I have recommended them to friends. Loved my free sample
Ericka L.
I absolutely love these! A great snack for you or the kids if you can't find anything else. I love how it has the crunch of a chip, but just melts in your mouth. Definitely a must have if you really enjoy apples. I just ate my whole bag while writing this review. Yummy!
Liz G.
Green valley, AZ
I have these in my purse at all times. It's a frat snack for the kids and for me. I watch what I eat to the extreme so when I want a snack this helps a lot and the bag is only 40 calories! My whole family loves these. They are a little hard but they taste perfect!
Heather R.
Guadalupe, CA
I love these! Perfect low carb snack that satisfied my snacking crave for crunchy and sweet. My very picky teenage son loves them too. I received these complimentary for testing purposes. So glad I did! I'll be purchasing these as a regular snack.
Cadesha C.
Warner Robins, GA
Wellness Guru Expert
Are these like dried apples?
Shekima T.
Wellness Guru Expert
I'm going to add this to my grocery list do you guys think this is a great snack for toddlers who have no teeth?
Jillian T.
Saint Albans, WV
Hi I would love to know if these are available in stores like Target?
Neen B.
Wellness Guru Expert
Where can I purchase these, we had this at my job for a holiday party but we got it through snacknation.
Crystal S.
Las Vegas, NV
I really want to try these