BY CRISPY GREEN

• All-natural freeze-dried Cantaloupe slices
  • Light, crispy texture with sweet Cantaloupe taste
  • No additives or preservatives
  • No fat, no cholesterol
  • Natural fruit fiber and nutrients
  • Only 35 calories per serving

All Natural, Guilt-Free

There’s no flavor quite like a cantaloupe and our freeze-dried slices are no exception! There’s no mess or slicing necessary, we’ve done all of the work for you! So pack a pouch in their lunchboxes and be sure to save one for yourself!

A gift in some cultures, rockmelons in others. Did you also know these fun facts?

Fun Fact 1

“Down under” in Australia, cantaloupes are actually referred to as Rockmelons.

Fun Fact 2

Cantaloupes are considered a luxury and are commonly given as gift in Japan!

Fun Fact 3

Cantaloupes were first brought to the Americas when Columbus first sailed the ocean blue, in fourteen-hundred-ninety-two!

Crispy Green Crispy Cantaloupe

Start your review of Crispy Green Crispy Cantaloupe!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Brianne K.
So, I wanted to give these snacks more stars. I really did. Honestly, the rating is solely based on the flavor I received. I love cantaloupe so I thought having them dried, they would be just as good. Sadly I did not enjoy the experience of freeze dried cantaloupe as much as I enjoy it fresh. I'm not sure if the process of the drying is what made it lose it's natural sweetness, but it did. It almost tastes like I'm eating the part of the cantaloupe that is too close to the rind where it is bitter. I definitely want to try out the pineapple and the banana though.
Ellen H.
Holy Moses, this is barely food. I'm a huge fan of freeze-dried anything - I have no issues with most freeze-dried fruits or moon cheese, etc. but I could only eat 2 pieces of this stuff before I thought I might gag.

It's not so much the consistency, although the airy crunch that quickly turns to gooey, sticky teeth muck isn't what I'd call appealing. It's the flavor. Maybe cantaloupe isn't the right fruit to freeze dry. I think literally any other fruit would be better. The flavor just doesn't tolerate the process well. I got none of the good, watery yummyness (duh, it's been freeze DRIED), and sort of a concentrated flavor of eating a fruit rind.

I like the idea, hate the flavor. I got mine free from Influenster in exchange for my honest review (obviously!).
Teonsha T.
I received these dried fruit snacks for free for testing purposes in my Resoultion 2017 VoxBox. At first I didn't think I would like them because I'm not into the dried fruit much but I was wrong. They were delicious and they're naturally sweet which is even better for me. I like that they don't add ingredients to their products. I even let my daughter try them and she loved them she was like mommy you gotta get some more of these I like this. So I would recommend buyers to purchase these because I will be buying some more this week for us.
Katja E.
Mabank, TX
Surprisingly it tastes better than I though it would! I'm not the biggest fan of cantaloupe but this actually made it more tolerable to me. The texture was strange as I expected there to be some chewiness. I think I would have to ask someone who actually loves the fruit in its whole state what they thought before recommending it but I'm sure if you like dehydrated fruit, this may be up your alley. I personally enjoy dehydrated fruit. It had an unexpected light and crispy texture.
Megan E.
Leesburg, VA
I wanted to love these for the fact of the product and the concept alone. However these fell short of anything I would ever repurchase on my own. I am not a huge fan of cantaloupe to be candid. Even with that fact I found this tasted like eating generic freeze dried foods or astronaut food, it just wasn't satisfying or tasty. It also was awkwardly crunchy in the beginning then once entering my mouth it became awkwardly gooey.

Just not for me.

I did receive these free in my resolution Vox box but these opinions are my own and authentic.
Brandy V.
Palm Bay FL
Not a fan of this product at all. I really wanted to like them, but I just can't. I expected a chewy type of product. That's what I associate with freeze dried. If not chewy then at least crisp, not crunchy. There is a crunchy exterior with a hollow center and barely any cantaloupe flavor it all. It's sugary sweet. If you let it sit on your tongue for a few minutes beforehand, it will rehydrate and the flavor will improve.
Karen P.
I feel bad because I got these for free in a vox box and I wanted to love them. As soon as I opened them I knew: ASTRONAUT FOOD! They didn't have a smell because they are freeze dried. I decided to let everyone in my family taste them with me. My husband (a Marine) said they were the most disgusting thing that he had put in his mouth since Japan. My daughter (6) also refused to eat them. I don't like cantaloupe in the 1st place but I bet the other flavors are yummy! My 13 year old son said they were 'okay' but only had 2. In the end, we used them as dog treats. The dogs loved them!
Shardane B.
Yonkers, NY
I received these for free via my resolution Vox box from influenster.com and I must say I really like these snacks and especially this flavor. It is dried fruit and is hydrated as you eat it, it's perfect for when you're on the go or for the kids in between meals. I will be purchasing these for myself and you should as well! Simple, tasty and saves me time! No cutting fruit
Hailey W.
Colbert, WA
If I could give this 0 stars I would. I was so excited to try these as most dry fruits I love. These were absolutely terrible. As soon as I opened them the smell made me gag. Completely disappointed in the taste too. I wanted to move these! Especially because it was in my first VoxBox I received free from influenster. These, along with the coupon, will find the trash really quickly. I'll stick to fresh cantaloupe.
March 14, 2017, 11:44 a.m.
Crispy Green
Crispy Green responded to this review
Hi Hailey - thank you for your feedback. We are sorry to hear that you did not enjoy our Crispy Cantaloupe snacks. We are confident that you would love another one of our six other flavors (Apple, Banana, Mango, Asian Pear, Pineapple and Tangerine). We hope you will consider trying another Crispy Fruit in the future!
Brandi K.
Powell, TN
I received these in January 2017's Resolution VoxBox, and tried them with my two daughters (aged 13 and 7). They don't care for cantaloupe in general, but they were game to try the product although they expected not to like it. I personally love cantaloupe, so I expected to enjoy this product.

I didn't like it as much as I thought I would though - while the texture and mouthfeel were about what I expected a dehyrated fruit to be (not too bad but somewhat awkward - though the crunch was nice), there wasn't a lot of flavor to enjoy.

Amazon