Crispy Green Crispy Cantaloupe

• All-natural freeze-dried Cantaloupe slices
  • Light, crispy texture with sweet Cantaloupe taste
  • No additives or preservatives
  • No fat, no cholesterol
  • Natural fruit fiber and nutrients
  • Only 35 calories per serving

All Natural, Guilt-Free

There’s no flavor quite like a cantaloupe and our freeze-dried slices are no exception! There’s no mess or slicing necessary, we’ve done all of the work for you! So pack a pouch in their lunchboxes and be sure to save one for yourself!

A gift in some cultures, rockmelons in others. Did you also know these fun facts?

Fun Fact 1

“Down under” in Australia, cantaloupes are actually referred to as Rockmelons.

Fun Fact 2

Cantaloupes are considered a luxury and are commonly given as gift in Japan!

Fun Fact 3

Cantaloupes were first brought to the Americas when Columbus first sailed the ocean blue, in fourteen-hundred-ninety-two!

Does this taste good?
Can you mix these with other crispy fruits from the same brand?
There is no added sugar but it is sweet from the natural sugar that is found in fruits. I enjoyed these very much and will by again. I was impressed with the taste and even more impressed with the serving size and lack of calories. A win win
Start your review of Crispy Green Crispy Cantaloupe!
How would you rate this product?
Sara H.
Dry Branch , GA
First I'm not really a dried fruit person, but I was excited that this was cantaloupe as it's one of my favorite fruits. However upon opening the bag the first thing I noticed was a puffy cloud of something escaping. Ok no big deal... still wanted to try. BUT then I tasted it & for me it tasted nothing like cantaloupe & I had to wash my mouth out to get rid of the aftertaste.
Ellen H.
Holy Moses, this is barely food. I'm a huge fan of freeze-dried anything - I have no issues with most freeze-dried fruits or moon cheese, etc. but I could only eat 2 pieces of this stuff before I thought I might gag. It's not so much the consistency, although the airy crunch that quickly turns to gooey, sticky teeth muck isn't what I'd call appealing. It's the flavor. Maybe cantaloupe isn't the right fruit to freeze dry. I think literally any other fruit would be better. The flavor just doesn't tolerate the process well. I got none of the good, watery yummyness (duh, it's been freeze DRIED), and sort of a concentrated flavor of eating a fruit rind. I like the idea, hate the flavor. I got mine free from Influenster in exchange for my honest review (obviously!).
Christina R.
Powder Spgs, GA
Crispy Green Crispy Cantaloupe uploaded by Christina R.
Although I don't care for cantaloupe, the flavor is spot on. I like the way it melts in your mouth when you eat it. Super light and a great way to have some fruit on the go (especially the juicy kind). Gave it to my 6 month old and she loved it! :) Would love to try more flavors!
Sarah  R.
Proctorville, OH
I’m addicted to these they are sooooo good!! Very light weight snack and they are very affordable and most stores carry crispy fruit so they are easily obtained I super happy with these and will continue to buy I recommend others try also
Sara A.
Jamaica, NY
I received the cantaloupe and they were delicious. Definitely my new favorite snack. Very healthy and I'm excited to try some of the other products that they have. Totally recommend anyone who want more healthy options!
14409868carla Y.
Doral, FL
I liked them a lot, the apple ones are divine, they are crispy and melt in your mouth, perfect for anxiety, or as a snack.i received these products complimentary for testing purposes @crispygreensnakcs @influenster  #contest
Maggie M.
Kansas City, MO
I received this product for free in a VoxBox from Influenster. The fruit is fresh and in great condition right out of the package. I was not a huge fan of the taste. It is possible one of the other flavors may align better with my taste buds. It was a little disappointing because I like cantaloupe. This product is all natural, gluten free, dairy free, soy free, nut free, and vegan. It is a great option for those with a food allergy!
Brooke C.
Boise, ID
i love these and would definitely try them again. i do not typically like cantaloupe but i surprisingly loved these. i can't wait to try the other flavors!
Ashley H.
I got these complimentary in my #ResolutionVoxBox and I was not a fan. They have a weird taste to them and leave a gross aftertaste. Not something I would buy
Melissa N.
Dover Plains, NY
Love love love! The taste is amazing and doesn't take like cardboard like most dried fruit the flavor is spot on