BY CRISPY GREEN

Ready for Snacking!

• All natural, freeze-dried Banana slices
  • Light, crispy texture with a sweet banana taste
  • No additives or preservatives
  • No fat, no cholesterol
  • Natural fruit fiber and nutrients
  • Only 60 calories per bag

A Sweet Snack or Tasty Topper

A fruit favorite of all ages, our freeze-dried crispy banana slices are the perfect snack to pack or addition to top off any yogurt or cereal. They’re 100% all-natural packed with a ton of the nutrients without the mess, which makes them a great choice for any of your day’s adventures!

We’re bananas about this fruit. Did you also know these fun facts?

Fun Fact 1

The scientific name for banana is musa sapientum, which translates to “fruit of the wise men”.

Fun Fact 2

Bananas contain no fat, sodium or cholesterol and are a great source of fiber. Even freeze-dried, bananas are a healthy fruit.

Fun Fact 3

Bananas can cheer up your mood! They are the only fruit that contain amino acid, tryptophan plus Vitamin B6, which together help the body produce serotonin. So, if you are ever feeling down, make sure to eat a banana. It’s a win-win.

• How good do these taste I like banana chips but never tri...2 Answers
  • Do these taste like banana chips? 4 Answers
  • Are they to hard Orr just right ?5 Answers
Nia H.
Now... These were... Interesting. Have you ever tasted astronaut food? Like that, crispy, freeze dried texture? I'm not the biggest fan of that texture, and these bananas were just that. Overall, the bag contains exactly what it says, no more, no less: bananas. The bananas are sweet, just crunchy, like a chip. (and to me it seemed like there was a weird aftertaste). I did finish the bag, because I was starving, but overall I wouldn't buy these. I would maybe try a different fruit tho, like pineapple or apple.

We received these Crispy Fruit from Influenster complimentary for testing purposes!

#crazyforcrispygreen #complimentary @Influenster @CrispyGreenSnacks
Tricia M.
Pinconning, MI
#crazyforcrispygreen #complimentary @Influenster @CrispyGreenSnacks
The flavor was spot on! The texture to me was very strange. It was fluffy and airy but once it's in your mouth it turns into the texture of a banana. Weirdest thing but I loved it. My son nor my husband liked it LOL! Id love to try all the other flavors! Great on the go snack that has absolutely no other ingredients added in!!!
Rhondine S.
I love that this is healthy and contain only one ingredient, fruit! It's also gluten free,sugar free,vegan and dairy free (lactose girl over here).its also peanut free for those with allergies and tree nut free. However I'm not a fan of the taste ,maybe it's the banana but it's a bit too sweet and an overpowering taste. I do love banana chips but it's a bit too sweet. It is ok thou. If you love banana maybe this is for you ,maybe I would like a different flavor but the banana was not for me.
Brendan E.
Forest city , NC
These are a great healthy option for moms on the go! I received this complimentary from Influenster. My son goes crazy over bananas. This was the perfect snack for him. They are dried real banana pieces that melts in your mouth. Don’t let that it’s dried fruit fool you, when it melts in your mouth it taste just like you’re eating a banana. Amazing! I definitely will invest in buying more of these for my son to try because they were that good. He ate both of the bags!
Shantowa E.
Canton, IL
I was very excited to try these. I ended up splitting them with my kids and 3 out of the 4 liked them. I was more in the middle. I mean I wouldn't say no to eating them again, I liked how they were crispy instead of hard. Not your typical freeze dried food. I really enjoyed the texture of them though. I want to try different flavors. Seems legit to me! I mean they are good for you and good....that's a plus!
Brooke F.
Pippa Passes, KY
So good! I received these for free in my back to basics voxbox and was hesitant about trying them at first. The thought of freeze dried banana doesn’t sound very appealing, but I tried them anyway and they were beyond yummy. My kids loved them too! The packaging is bright and vibrant, which catches ones attention. The snacks taste great and the crunchy texture is satisfying. I will be buying more.
Kimberly C.
Apopka , FL
Purchased at: Walmart
I love the fact that this product has no sugar added it’s gluten-free tree nut free peanut free dairy free it’s vegan this product is all-around amazing the only ingredient has his bananas I absolutely love what the company stands for I give them to my one year old and he loves to eat this . I feel good giving it to him because I know that it’s not packed with sugar and fake ingredients
Jamie T.
Russellville, KY
These crispy banana slices are the perfect grab and go snack. My kids love to keep these in their backpack for an after school treat. They are crispy but full of flavor. The packaging is great to snap back together. We received these as a sample and we can’t wait to try the other flavors
Charlotte H.
Clarksville, TN
I received these complimentary to test in my #backtobasic box and I originally gave them to my daughter to try out, but she wasn't a fan of dries fruit so instead I ate them and I personally likes them. I think they're one of the best dried fruits I've ever tried. I like how they're light and airy instead of hard and crispy. Definitely would recommend them and buy for myself in the future.
Klair H.
Cedar Hill, TX
I love dried fruits so this was a great surprise in my VoxBox! These are sooooooooooo yummy!! I love the crisp and that they aren’t super thin! They are actually very thick pieces and they taste better than any dried banana I’ve ever had! I will def be purchasing these! Such an awesome snack for around the house and on the go!!
Almass R.
Alqassim , AlRass
Are they sweetened??
Dalton C.
Louisville, KY
Are they to hard Orr just right ?
Susana O.
Brooklyn, NY
Do these taste like banana chips?
Jeanette H.
Selma, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
How good do these taste I like banana chips but never tried these?
Juliana F.
London, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does anybody know where can I buy it ?

Amazon