Crispy Green Crispy Banana

Ready for Snacking!

• All natural, freeze-dried Banana slices
  • Light, crispy texture with a sweet banana taste
  • No additives or preservatives
  • No fat, no cholesterol
  • Natural fruit fiber and nutrients
  • Only 60 calories per bag

A Sweet Snack or Tasty Topper

A fruit favorite of all ages, our freeze-dried crispy banana slices are the perfect snack to pack or addition to top off any yogurt or cereal. They’re 100% all-natural packed with a ton of the nutrients without the mess, which makes them a great choice for any of your day’s adventures!

We’re bananas about this fruit. Did you also know these fun facts?

Fun Fact 1

The scientific name for banana is musa sapientum, which translates to “fruit of the wise men”.

Fun Fact 2

Bananas contain no fat, sodium or cholesterol and are a great source of fiber. Even freeze-dried, bananas are a healthy fruit.

Fun Fact 3

Bananas can cheer up your mood! They are the only fruit that contain amino acid, tryptophan plus Vitamin B6, which together help the body produce serotonin. So, if you are ever feeling down, make sure to eat a banana. It’s a win-win.

How good is this brand ?
Have never tried banana flavour before but so keen!
How good do these taste I like banana chips but never tried these?
Start your review of Crispy Green Crispy Banana!
Klair H.
Cedar Hill, TX
I love dried fruits so this was a great surprise in my VoxBox! These are sooooooooooo yummy!! I love the crisp and that they aren’t super thin! They are actually very thick pieces and they taste better than any dried banana I’ve ever had! I will def be purchasing these! Such an awesome snack for around the house and on the go!!
Ashley M.
Boca raton, FL
 They are okay but not my favorite. They kinda remind me of the banana chips. I think I would of liked a different flavor. I usually like regular bananas! I wouldn't go out of my way to buy them.  They are pretty sweet I will say which is good to me. But if you like banana chips these are for you!
Alisa O.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Being that bananas are def not my preference in fruit this wasn't too bad. I had to try it out because I received a complimentary sample from Influenster and wanted to see what separated this brand from the rest. I will definitely be trying the other flavors available. They were crispy and really nicely packaged.
Meghan C.
Tipton , IN
I received this product free for testing purposes. When I tasted the first piece of banana, I was grossed out- not the texture or flavor I was expecting.. I think the freeze drying process gives it an off flavor. I digress, I continued to eat them, because I wanted to try more before I completely ruled it out. The more I ate, the better they tasted.. oddly enough. The pieces do turn into a mushy consistency that gets stuck in your teeth and the banana flavor hangs out in your mouth for a while after. Regardless I think they are a great healthy snack. Delicious on the go and they have great macros! I will be purchasing again for snacking.
Tiffany T.
Cedar Lake, IN
Crispy Green Crispy Banana uploaded by Tiffany T.
These are sooooo good! I'll definitely be buying these. The after taste is a little bizarre, but once you get used to it, they're really good.
Danielle N.
Orlando, FL
Crispy Green Crispy Banana uploaded by Danielle N.
Dry! Really crispy. Very sweet without extra sugar. Had some pretty big pieces inside and enough to snack on to keep you full until your next meal. These are really good, can’t wait to try the other fruits! Yummy.
Jennifer L.
Cleveland , OHIO
Crispy Green Crispy Banana uploaded by Jennifer L.
This is a great snack when you're craving something sweet. Still high in sugar so a little goes a long way.
Sara F.
Crispy Green Crispy Banana uploaded by Sara F.
These are freeze dried bananas that are in a little bag. Emma and my dog really enjoyed them. I would have rather eaten a real banana. But! These are great for hiking or goving to a kiddo for a non messy snack!
K Jean M.
Sparta, TN
Crispy Green Crispy Banana uploaded by K Jean M.
These are healthy and taste great. Great snack for on go. My toddler loves these also. I loved having these at the gym. Great for the whole family.
Myah M.
They are light, sweet and dehydrated. I love the taste & texture of this, they are delicious. Give them a try!