BY CRISPY GREEN #7 in Dried Fruit & Fruit Snacks

An Easy Snack, Anytime, Anywhere!

• All natural freeze-dried Asian pear slices
  • Light, crispy texture with a sweet pear taste
  • No additives or preservatives
  • No fat, no cholesterol
  • No skin or cores
  • Natural fruit fiber and nutrients
  • Only 35 calories per serving

Bursting With Flavor

Asian pears, in general, are a delicious fruit. Freeze drying them preserves their great flavor along with all of their amazing nutritional benefits! Kids of all ages love its sweet taste and parents love how our Crispy Asian Pear makes it convenient to snack on the go!

Asian Pears are naturally gluten, dairy and allergen free. Did you also know about these fun facts?

Fun Fact 1

There are over a thousand Asian pear varieties, in all shapes and colors.

Fun Fact 2

Because of their texture, they are sometimes referred to as Apple pears, but they’re not related to apples.

Fun Fact 3

They possess a high water content and are an excellent source of fiber.

• Do these taste good I have had other dried fruits and see...4 Answers
  • Has anyone used these as a toddler snack? Looks kid frien...4 Answers
Crispy Green Crispy Asian Pear

Start your review of Crispy Green Crispy Asian Pear!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Fallon R.
Dingmans Fry, PA
CrispyGreen tastes exactly like the fruit, with a light crunch that melts in your mouth. Definitely a great snack! Major points when my picky toddler loves them too!
Thank you Influenster for sending me this free sample!Crispy Green Crispy Asian Pear
Wendy B.
Fresno, CA
I Love That It Is 6 Month Old Baby Approved . My Daughter Loved Them. I Thought They Were Just Regular Dehydrated Fruit But It’s Soooo Delicious . Taste Exactly Like An Asian Pear. I would Love To Try Out The Rest Of The Flavors . And I’ll Definitely Be Buying More. Recommend To My Family. #crazyforcrispygreen #complimentary @Influenster @CrispyGreenSnacks
Kathy Lee C.
Arlington, VA
Purchased at: Target
Crispy Green Freeze-Dried Fruits. This product is non-GMO, gluten free and no sugar added. This is such a convenient, nutritious and delicious way to add more fruit to your diet. So sweet and crunchy, a very healthy snack.
¬ 100% pure fruit.
¬ Available in 7 tasty varieties
¬ Number one freeze dried fruit brand in the US
Thanks to influenster for sending me this complimentary product to review.
Jessica P.
Medford, NY
I love these 💯% Real Freeze-Dried Pear 🍐 snacks! I like to take them on the go with me & keep them in my purse 👜 for a quick healthy snack💚 They taste great 👍🏻 with a perfect fresh fruit flavor 😋 I can’t wait to try the apple🍎 & pineapple🍍 flavors next!
Monique F.
Vernon, CT
My son loves them. He takes them to school for. Healthy and tasty snack. I enjoy them myself and we have pet rabbit who eats them as well 😒
Caroline B.
Mesquite , NV
I got a bag of Crispy Green Crispy Fruit compliments of @influenster to test out for my honest opinion. I tried it, along with my family. It reminded us of astronaut food with how light it is and kind of like styrofoam since it’s freeze dried fruit. It’s decent. It’s 100% pure fruit, so that’s a plus. I like that it’s light and crispy. The flavor is very subtle. It’s not really my type of snack, but I suppose if I wanted to snack on something light and healthy, this would be great for me.
Amanda T.
I loved the Crispy Fruit Pears from my recent Influenster Back to Basics vox box! Their flavor and unique airy texture was such a nice experience. They make a delicious mid day snack!
#crazyforcrispygreen #pears #complimentary @Influenster @CrispyGreenSnacks #voxbox @influenster #backtobasics #snacks #backtobasicsvoxbox #crispyfruit #healthysnacks #ad Crispy Green Crispy Asian Pear
Samara R.
Winston Salem, NC
My kids really enjoyed this snack and I did too. This was our first time trying them and you might have to convince your kids a little because it looks and feels a little different lol. But after the convincing my kids really enjoyed the Asian Pears. Most of all I like that it’s #vegan
Rachel C.
Panama City, FL
I was really excited to find a snack that checked off so many boxes. It is dairy free, peanut free, tree nut free, gluten free, vegan and no sugar added. It’s also only 35 calories for the entire bag. I love pears, but unfortunately this didn’t taste like a pear. It had a weird after taste. One of the things I did like was the texture.
Olivia S.
Fresno, CA
These are so good! Love the crunch and the healthier snack option! Crispy Green Crispy Asian Pear
Abby L.
West Monroe, LA
Do these taste good I have had other dried fruits and seem to like them.
Heather S.
San Anselmo, CA
Has anyone used these as a toddler snack? Looks kid friendly.

Amazon