BY CRISPY GREEN #7 in Dried Fruit & Fruit Snacks

An Easy Snack, Anytime, Anywhere!

• All natural freeze-dried Asian pear slices
  • Light, crispy texture with a sweet pear taste
  • No additives or preservatives
  • No fat, no cholesterol
  • No skin or cores
  • Natural fruit fiber and nutrients
  • Only 35 calories per serving

Bursting With Flavor

Asian pears, in general, are a delicious fruit. Freeze drying them preserves their great flavor along with all of their amazing nutritional benefits! Kids of all ages love its sweet taste and parents love how our Crispy Asian Pear makes it convenient to snack on the go!

Asian Pears are naturally gluten, dairy and allergen free. Did you also know about these fun facts?

Fun Fact 1

There are over a thousand Asian pear varieties, in all shapes and colors.

Fun Fact 2

Because of their texture, they are sometimes referred to as Apple pears, but they’re not related to apples.

Fun Fact 3

They possess a high water content and are an excellent source of fiber.

• Do these taste good I have had other dried fruits and see...4 Answers
  • Has anyone used these as a toddler snack? Looks kid frien...4 Answers
Crispy Green Crispy Asian Pear

Start your review of Crispy Green Crispy Asian Pear!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
GRECIA C.
Honestly I did not like its taste, it's very artificial. I can not eat more than 2 pieces, and nobody I tried to taste like.
Nicole S.
Gualala, CA
My 2 year old, 4 year old and husband, plus myself loved these. They are a great healthy snack on the go. Will defiantly buy if I can find in stores or online.
Kaitlyn R.
Easley, SC
Im not a pear fan but my little one loves them. It also makes me feel good that he’s eating something healthy with no sugars.
Stacia B.
Tavares , FL
These were so yummy! I honestly would of never tried them if I didn’t get them from influenster. They are puffy and crunchy at the same time. So delicious! Flavor is amazing. I highly recommend. #complimentary from influenster.
Jessica J.
Kid approved! My kids won't eat regular pears but they loved these pear chips! Now they want to try the other flavors. It's such a relief to find a crunchy snack that also has health benefits of fruit. I will definitely be buying these for their lunches.
Amy H.
We received Crispy Green all pear 🍐 to try. I was hesitant about trying them because I am not a fan of pears but I loved it. The texture is airy/crunchy. The taste was fruity. I can’t wait to try the other flavors: apple, pineapple, tangerine, banana, cantaloupe and mango. I even googled where i can get them around me. I think this would be a great snack for adults and kids who like fruit. #crazyforcrispygreen #complimentary @Influenster @CrispyGreenSnacks
Katherin J.
Bronx, NY
They are tasty and great for a snack in between meals. It taste so good, like natural.
Kaitlyn D.
Roseburg, OR
I love these so much!! Pear has always been a favorite flavor of mine, and I love the soft texture of these dried snacks! Great job!!
Aymee G.
Las Vegas, NV
My daughter loves snacking on these while she watches tv and I love the fact that they are 100% natural with no sugar added so it gives me peace of mind!
Victoria R.
Austin, TX
Not A Big Fan Of Dry Fruit, But These Were Actually Pretty Good. In Fact, I Would Recommend These To My Friends And Family.
Abby L.
West Monroe, LA
Do these taste good I have had other dried fruits and seem to like them.
Heather S.
San Anselmo, CA
Has anyone used these as a toddler snack? Looks kid friendly.

Amazon