BY CRISPY GREEN #7 in Dried Fruit & Fruit Snacks

An Easy Snack, Anytime, Anywhere!

• All natural freeze-dried Asian pear slices
  • Light, crispy texture with a sweet pear taste
  • No additives or preservatives
  • No fat, no cholesterol
  • No skin or cores
  • Natural fruit fiber and nutrients
  • Only 35 calories per serving

Bursting With Flavor

Asian pears, in general, are a delicious fruit. Freeze drying them preserves their great flavor along with all of their amazing nutritional benefits! Kids of all ages love its sweet taste and parents love how our Crispy Asian Pear makes it convenient to snack on the go!

Asian Pears are naturally gluten, dairy and allergen free. Did you also know about these fun facts?

Fun Fact 1

There are over a thousand Asian pear varieties, in all shapes and colors.

Fun Fact 2

Because of their texture, they are sometimes referred to as Apple pears, but they’re not related to apples.

Fun Fact 3

They possess a high water content and are an excellent source of fiber.

• Do these taste good I have had other dried fruits and see...4 Answers
  • Has anyone used these as a toddler snack? Looks kid frien...4 Answers
Crispy Green Crispy Asian Pear

Start your review of Crispy Green Crispy Asian Pear!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Michelle R.
San Jose, CA
Received these complimentary in my Back to Basics VoxBox. I had never tried them before. Pros: Great taste! Ingredients: freeze dried fruit, that’s it!!! Con: not a big fan on the airy texture of this particular flavor - maybe other fruits have a different consistency? I might consider buying...
Jessica P.
Medford, NY
I love these 💯% Real Freeze-Dried Pear 🍐 snacks! I like to take them on the go with me & keep them in my purse 👜 for a quick healthy snack💚 They taste great 👍🏻 with a perfect fresh fruit flavor 😋 I can’t wait to try the apple🍎 & pineapple🍍 flavors next!
Shannon G.
Reynoldsburg, OH
These are one of my favorite snacks! They give you the crunch like a potato chip but have the refreshing taste of fresh fruit. The individual sized packages are great to throw in a purse or bag.
Rebekah D.
I don't like the taste of pears, but as I liked the apple and banana varieties of this snack, I figured I would just give it a try to see what I thought. I actually really liked them. They tasted enough like apples that they were very enjoyable and have tempted me to give pears another shot.
Tracey E.
Eagleville, PA
Such a great snack! I love eating these at work! they are super tasty and pretty darn good for you
Sarah I.
I love it absolutely it taste so good healthy and just amazing I recommend honestly
Mayerlin G.
These snacks flavor are so good like the original fruit I enjoy eating those slice knowing that Im not getting more fat hahaha is super healthy. Is ready to go I eat these at work or everywhere I go.
Angelique B.
Bronx, NY
I had my mom test this product & she loved it.. Said she’ll definitely buy more & would like to try other dry fruit as well!
Lucy V.
My son really enjoyed this yummy snack I love that it has no sugar it is really delicious he loved it love the packaging it is easy to open and also very healthy I would definitely recommend this 💕
Shawnese B.
Waldorf, MD
The Crispy Asian pear was sent to me complimentary for my@honest review. The product is ok, it has an after taste that I’m not big on. If you aren’t big on sugar this may work for you or your kids.
Abby L.
West Monroe, LA
Do these taste good I have had other dried fruits and seem to like them.
Heather S.
San Anselmo, CA
Has anyone used these as a toddler snack? Looks kid friendly.

Amazon