BY CRISPY GREEN #7 in Dried Fruit & Fruit Snacks

An Easy Snack, Anytime, Anywhere!

• All natural freeze-dried Asian pear slices
  • Light, crispy texture with a sweet pear taste
  • No additives or preservatives
  • No fat, no cholesterol
  • No skin or cores
  • Natural fruit fiber and nutrients
  • Only 35 calories per serving

Bursting With Flavor

Asian pears, in general, are a delicious fruit. Freeze drying them preserves their great flavor along with all of their amazing nutritional benefits! Kids of all ages love its sweet taste and parents love how our Crispy Asian Pear makes it convenient to snack on the go!

Asian Pears are naturally gluten, dairy and allergen free. Did you also know about these fun facts?

Fun Fact 1

There are over a thousand Asian pear varieties, in all shapes and colors.

Fun Fact 2

Because of their texture, they are sometimes referred to as Apple pears, but they’re not related to apples.

Fun Fact 3

They possess a high water content and are an excellent source of fiber.

• Do these taste good I have had other dried fruits and see...4 Answers
  • Has anyone used these as a toddler snack? Looks kid frien...4 Answers
Crispy Green Crispy Asian Pear

Start your review of Crispy Green Crispy Asian Pear!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
GRECIA C.
Honestly I did not like its taste, it's very artificial. I can not eat more than 2 pieces, and nobody I tried to taste like.
Brandi H.
S Chesterfld, VA
While I certainly appreciate receiving this item complimentary from Influenster, I did not like them. I let my daughter try them as well and she didn’t like them either.
LeAnna M.
Nampa , ID
They were nasty and not even my kids like them would never buy, this was my first time trying them and the texture was horrible
Ashley M.
I personally couldn't taste this product due to a pear allergy. My family tried for me and said the flavor wasn't there. Tasted dry and lack luster.

I received this product for free or complimentary for testing purposes.
Brittany D.
Allegany, NY
I didn’t like the taste. I’m not much of a pear eater though. The crisp was good but I just couldn’t handle the pear. I couldn’t even get my kids to eat them.
Kailey P.
Elizabeth, PA
No bueno. I really wanted to like these for a healthy snack for my daughter but that just didn’t happen.
Tarenne H.
Midlothian, VA
Definitely not something I would buy in the future. I am not a fan of pears but I tried this as well as my daughter and neither enjoyed the taste or consistency.
Rachel C.
Panama City, FL
I was really excited to find a snack that checked off so many boxes. It is dairy free, peanut free, tree nut free, gluten free, vegan and no sugar added. It’s also only 35 calories for the entire bag. I love pears, but unfortunately this didn’t taste like a pear. It had a weird after taste. One of the things I did like was the texture.
Jackie F.
Honolulu, HI
I love pears but honestly I really did not like the taste at all. My son did not even like it.
Zoe C.
Laurier, WA
I really wasn’t impressed by this product. Myself & my daughter have a hard time eating enough fruit but love fruit chips. We’ve tried other brands so I was excited to try these ones. They had no taste to them, the smelt awfully weird & felt like I was chomping in polystyrene. Maybe it was a bad batch but I’m a little hesitant that I’ll be trying this brand again !
Abby L.
West Monroe, LA
Do these taste good I have had other dried fruits and seem to like them.
Heather S.
San Anselmo, CA
Has anyone used these as a toddler snack? Looks kid friendly.

Amazon