BY CRISPY GREEN #7 in Dried Fruit & Fruit Snacks

An Easy Snack, Anytime, Anywhere!

• All natural freeze-dried Asian pear slices
  • Light, crispy texture with a sweet pear taste
  • No additives or preservatives
  • No fat, no cholesterol
  • No skin or cores
  • Natural fruit fiber and nutrients
  • Only 35 calories per serving

Bursting With Flavor

Asian pears, in general, are a delicious fruit. Freeze drying them preserves their great flavor along with all of their amazing nutritional benefits! Kids of all ages love its sweet taste and parents love how our Crispy Asian Pear makes it convenient to snack on the go!

Asian Pears are naturally gluten, dairy and allergen free. Did you also know about these fun facts?

Fun Fact 1

There are over a thousand Asian pear varieties, in all shapes and colors.

Fun Fact 2

Because of their texture, they are sometimes referred to as Apple pears, but they’re not related to apples.

Fun Fact 3

They possess a high water content and are an excellent source of fiber.

• Do these taste good I have had other dried fruits and see...4 Answers
  • Has anyone used these as a toddler snack? Looks kid frien...4 Answers
Crispy Green Crispy Asian Pear

Start your review of Crispy Green Crispy Asian Pear!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Rebeccah W.
Greenville, NC
These were so delicious! I love dried fruit but this is by far the best brand I have ever had. Flavorful and full of delicious nutriants for my active lifestyle. Even my daughter loved them. Better for you and top not quality packaging compared to similar types of dried fruit.
Milani B.
Bronx, NY
i love it. wished i had more, went out to the stores and got a bigger bag and other flavors they had. i would really recommend it to others. it did have a lil after taste but it didn't bother me. to each their own
Mayerlin G.
These snacks flavor are so good like the original fruit I enjoy eating those slice knowing that Im not getting more fat hahaha is super healthy. Is ready to go I eat these at work or everywhere I go.
Shannon G.
Reynoldsburg, OH
These are one of my favorite snacks! They give you the crunch like a potato chip but have the refreshing taste of fresh fruit. The individual sized packages are great to throw in a purse or bag.
Rebekah D.
I don't like the taste of pears, but as I liked the apple and banana varieties of this snack, I figured I would just give it a try to see what I thought. I actually really liked them. They tasted enough like apples that they were very enjoyable and have tempted me to give pears another shot.
Sarah I.
I love it absolutely it taste so good healthy and just amazing I recommend honestly
Christine Y.
MILLBURY, MA
This is probably my favorite flavor (I've tried), followed by Apple. It's light, sweet, had a great crunch or melts in your mouth depending on hour you prefer to eat them, and hits just the right spot. I can't wait to try mango next.
Joanie C.
El Paso, TX
These are so good! They are just fruit that is freeze dried. Simple, healthy, and delicious. These are affordable. I used to find them at ACME but now I can find them at Kings Market. Definitely recommend to everyone. They're good for children as well. The texture means that small children can handle it as well.
Nicole F.
Pawtucket, RI
These are delicious! Perfectly fruity yet not too sweet. I was amazed that both of my children (ages two and four) both loved them. What can beat a healthy snack that the whole entire family can enjoy! Low in carbs too!!
Amanda C.
Warsaw, VA
I’m not very fond of dried fruit snacks and I’ve never really enjoyed pears. But this! This is a new and delightful way to eat! With being pregnant, I may have just found a new craving! Must try!
Abby L.
West Monroe, LA
Do these taste good I have had other dried fruits and seem to like them.
Heather S.
San Anselmo, CA
Has anyone used these as a toddler snack? Looks kid friendly.

Amazon