BY CRISPY GREEN #7 in Dried Fruit & Fruit Snacks

An Easy Snack, Anytime, Anywhere!

• All natural freeze-dried Asian pear slices
  • Light, crispy texture with a sweet pear taste
  • No additives or preservatives
  • No fat, no cholesterol
  • No skin or cores
  • Natural fruit fiber and nutrients
  • Only 35 calories per serving

Bursting With Flavor

Asian pears, in general, are a delicious fruit. Freeze drying them preserves their great flavor along with all of their amazing nutritional benefits! Kids of all ages love its sweet taste and parents love how our Crispy Asian Pear makes it convenient to snack on the go!

Asian Pears are naturally gluten, dairy and allergen free. Did you also know about these fun facts?

Fun Fact 1

There are over a thousand Asian pear varieties, in all shapes and colors.

Fun Fact 2

Because of their texture, they are sometimes referred to as Apple pears, but they’re not related to apples.

Fun Fact 3

They possess a high water content and are an excellent source of fiber.

• Do these taste good I have had other dried fruits and see...4 Answers
  • Has anyone used these as a toddler snack? Looks kid frien...4 Answers
Crispy Green Crispy Asian Pear

Start your review of Crispy Green Crispy Asian Pear!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Brittney J.
Lynchburg, VA
These were a great purse snack! We’ll be traveling from the east coast to the west coast in about a week and I’ll definitely be packing these for 16 month old. They’re easy enough to feed her without making a mess and they’re healthy. So glad we got to try this product.
Jessica R.
S Plainfield, NJ
These were so good and the bag is the perfect snack size bag. They were sweet with just the right amount of crisp! Will definitely be looking out for these in my local grocery store for a repurchase.
Shawnese B.
Waldorf, MD
The Crispy Asian pear was sent to me complimentary for my@honest review. The product is ok, it has an after taste that I’m not big on. If you aren’t big on sugar this may work for you or your kids.
Lucy V.
My son really enjoyed this yummy snack I love that it has no sugar it is really delicious he loved it love the packaging it is easy to open and also very healthy I would definitely recommend this 💕
Amanda C.
Warsaw, VA
I’m not very fond of dried fruit snacks and I’ve never really enjoyed pears. But this! This is a new and delightful way to eat! With being pregnant, I may have just found a new craving! Must try!
Kandace A.
Globe, AZ
I was probably too excited today when I got my first Influenster box in the mail today! But then again can you be too excited to get stuff to try at no cost for free... NOPE! I did not get to go through the whole box yet but Jaxson spotted the delicious treats they send us, of course. This child it typically picky when it comes to things like this but he loved these. Definitely going to be putting the apples and banana ones on our shopping list. Great alternative to sugary snacks.
Michaela B.
Ellenboro, NC
We got the @CrispyGreenSnacks Pear 🍐 variety and the babies loved them! they devoured them and They taste great and I love that they are just fruit. No crazy ingredients that I can’t pronounce!
Maegan K.
Meridian, ID
We thought these were just okay. Not a ton of flavor - I’m not sure what I was expecting, and maybe it’s just the pear flavor that is a little bland, but I don’t think we’d buy this one again.
Chassity S.
Hinton, WV
My daughter loved these. I wasn’t so sure she was going to but she ate the whole bag in one sitting. I tried them and they were actually really good. I will definitely buy them for myself and my girls again.
Ashley M.
I personally couldn't taste this product due to a pear allergy. My family tried for me and said the flavor wasn't there. Tasted dry and lack luster.

I received this product for free or complimentary for testing purposes.
Abby L.
West Monroe, LA
Do these taste good I have had other dried fruits and seem to like them.
Heather S.
San Anselmo, CA
Has anyone used these as a toddler snack? Looks kid friendly.

Amazon