BY CRISPY GREEN #7 in Dried Fruit & Fruit Snacks

An Easy Snack, Anytime, Anywhere!

• All natural freeze-dried Asian pear slices
  • Light, crispy texture with a sweet pear taste
  • No additives or preservatives
  • No fat, no cholesterol
  • No skin or cores
  • Natural fruit fiber and nutrients
  • Only 35 calories per serving

Bursting With Flavor

Asian pears, in general, are a delicious fruit. Freeze drying them preserves their great flavor along with all of their amazing nutritional benefits! Kids of all ages love its sweet taste and parents love how our Crispy Asian Pear makes it convenient to snack on the go!

Asian Pears are naturally gluten, dairy and allergen free. Did you also know about these fun facts?

Fun Fact 1

There are over a thousand Asian pear varieties, in all shapes and colors.

Fun Fact 2

Because of their texture, they are sometimes referred to as Apple pears, but they’re not related to apples.

Fun Fact 3

They possess a high water content and are an excellent source of fiber.

• Do these taste good I have had other dried fruits and see...4 Answers
  • Has anyone used these as a toddler snack? Looks kid frien...4 Answers
Crispy Green Crispy Asian Pear

Start your review of Crispy Green Crispy Asian Pear!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Brittany S.
Austintown, OH
These tasted great, they were fresh and had the perfect crunch too! Amazing low calorie quick snack! I’m on the go a lot for baseball and these were amazing. I received these products for free from influenster.
Alyssa C.
Greenville, SC
Crispy Green Crispy Asian Pear are great snacks, easy, and good for on the go. Perfect for kids, no sugar added, gluten free, vegan, peanut and tree nut free. Taste delicious, my toddler loves them!
Chelsea H.
Stockton , NJ
Purchased at: Giant Eagle
This product has great flavors and tastes just like a pear. It has a cardboard texture which is kind of weird and it melts within your mouth. So if you can get past that it makes for a great snack. It also has one ingredient which is the fruit.
kaetii j.
I think the product in general is a great idea. It's great for a quick, healthy and energy providing snack on the go. Great for both pre and post work out as well as snacks for kids. I think I'd prefer another flavor but in general, I approve!
Jeanne O.
Moreno Valley, CA
These were so yummy and a great snack I didn’t want them to finish, I’m want to buy them in bulk and I love the fact that it doesn’t have hidden ingredients and it’s really healthy, I would deff recommend.
Giovana S.
West Valley, UT
Delicious like most freeze dried fruit this are very satisfying crunchy great substitute for chips healthy crunchy snack these are so sweet and yummy all organic pears if you love pears you will love these
Kiya P.
San Tan Vly, AZ
This surprisingly tasted good! It has a weird texture and almost dissolves in your mouth, it kind of taste like pear and apple in a way? I would buy this for sure for a healthy snack for my kids or myself!
Courtney W.
Cambridge , MD
I loved them, the consistency of the dried pears 🍐 melted in my mouth 😂😂😂 pretty satisfying haha but yes they were delicious and will be purchasing these and hopefully trying other flavors 😍 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍
Alexandra S.
Not a huge fan, I received this for free to review and I’m not a huge pear fan so this was a miss for me. The flavor was nice and the idea of the snack is wonderful but I hate pears so I didn’t love it!
Hollie M.
Albuquerque, NM
I got this product in the Back to Basics voxbox that I received and I let my kids try it and they absolutely love it this is a great nutritional snack for them and I will definitely be buying a lot more
Abby L.
West Monroe, LA
Do these taste good I have had other dried fruits and seem to like them.
Heather S.
San Anselmo, CA
Has anyone used these as a toddler snack? Looks kid friendly.

Amazon