BY CRISPY GREEN #7 in Dried Fruit & Fruit Snacks

An Easy Snack, Anytime, Anywhere!

• All natural freeze-dried Asian pear slices
  • Light, crispy texture with a sweet pear taste
  • No additives or preservatives
  • No fat, no cholesterol
  • No skin or cores
  • Natural fruit fiber and nutrients
  • Only 35 calories per serving

Bursting With Flavor

Asian pears, in general, are a delicious fruit. Freeze drying them preserves their great flavor along with all of their amazing nutritional benefits! Kids of all ages love its sweet taste and parents love how our Crispy Asian Pear makes it convenient to snack on the go!

Asian Pears are naturally gluten, dairy and allergen free. Did you also know about these fun facts?

Fun Fact 1

There are over a thousand Asian pear varieties, in all shapes and colors.

Fun Fact 2

Because of their texture, they are sometimes referred to as Apple pears, but they’re not related to apples.

Fun Fact 3

They possess a high water content and are an excellent source of fiber.

• Do these taste good I have had other dried fruits and see...4 Answers
  • Has anyone used these as a toddler snack? Looks kid frien...4 Answers
stephanie f.
Riverside , CA
bsolutely the best dried fruit I ever had. Crispity texture. Real fruit taste. Not leathery mummified pieces like when i tried to use the dehydrator. So good you wont want to share. These would be excellent in your sack lunch.
Vivianne V.
This is my favorite healthy snack! It’s so delicious and I don’t feel bad for eating it. I love how crispy and flavorful each chip is. Also it’s so amazing how the only ingredient is the sweet fruit, no added sugars!
Nikki M.
These were surprisingly good and full of flavor! The texture is similar to styrofoam, but it almost melts as you chew. This is a great snack, and good for babies that are starting on solid food. I'll probably be getting some for my 6 month old in a short time from now.
Nicole F.
Pawtucket, RI
These are delicious! Perfectly fruity yet not too sweet. I was amazed that both of my children (ages two and four) both loved them. What can beat a healthy snack that the whole entire family can enjoy! Low in carbs too!!
Rosie R.
San Gabriel , CA
Omg! This are so good! I didn’t think I would like them but after trying them they are delicious! I love that I can just throw these in my bag and take them to go. I’m definitely going to try out the other flavors.
Brittney O.
Oceanside, CA
These taste so good. They are lite but give that burst of a sweet pear flavor at the end of the bite. They are so good you don’t want to put them down. My son and fiancé loved them and wanted to keep eating more.
Jennifer R.
Buffalo, NY
I thought it wouldn’t taste good, but it’s actually great tasting. A healthy snack definitely for me and/or my kids. My 2 year old daughter and 7 year old son are eating half of the bag right now. It’s like a potato chip but very sweet and soft.
Adrienne G.
Castleton, VA
This definitely has a pear taste, but I did not like the texture it kind of reminded me of styrofoam. Not very pleasant. If you don’t mind that texture then I would give this a try because the flavor wasn’t bad!
Allyn B.
Moravian Fls, NC
These are super delicious and light! The only problem I have is that they are basically like eating air. They aren’t filling at all! But they are great if you’re just wanting something sweet and not bad for you!
Samantha P.
Hampton, VA
My 2 year old daughter and ten month old son love these. Much better than the others I’ve gotten at Walmart this will be a new snack in our house from now on. Can’t wait to try the other flavors. Healthy snacks
Abby L.
West Monroe, LA
Do these taste good I have had other dried fruits and seem to like them.
Heather S.
San Anselmo, CA
Has anyone used these as a toddler snack? Looks kid friendly.

Amazon