BY CRISPY GREEN #7 in Dried Fruit & Fruit Snacks

An Easy Snack, Anytime, Anywhere!

• All natural freeze-dried Asian pear slices
  • Light, crispy texture with a sweet pear taste
  • No additives or preservatives
  • No fat, no cholesterol
  • No skin or cores
  • Natural fruit fiber and nutrients
  • Only 35 calories per serving

Bursting With Flavor

Asian pears, in general, are a delicious fruit. Freeze drying them preserves their great flavor along with all of their amazing nutritional benefits! Kids of all ages love its sweet taste and parents love how our Crispy Asian Pear makes it convenient to snack on the go!

Asian Pears are naturally gluten, dairy and allergen free. Did you also know about these fun facts?

Fun Fact 1

There are over a thousand Asian pear varieties, in all shapes and colors.

Fun Fact 2

Because of their texture, they are sometimes referred to as Apple pears, but they’re not related to apples.

Fun Fact 3

They possess a high water content and are an excellent source of fiber.

• Do these taste good I have had other dried fruits and see...4 Answers
  • Has anyone used these as a toddler snack? Looks kid frien...4 Answers
Crispy Green Crispy Asian Pear

Start your review of Crispy Green Crispy Asian Pear!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Yukiko P.
So delicious my husband couldn’t stop eating it! It has a great crisp to it and the flavor is amazing. And I love the ingredients. The reason it doesn’t have a 5 star is cause for the price I wish it came with more. Literally a piece or two more or a few cents less would make a difference
Emily P.
Lockport, NY
I gave these to my son and he absolutely loved them. He wouldn’t stop eating them and for my 2 year old to like something healthy is a amazing! They have the perfect amount of crunch and are healthy ! That’s a win for this momma!

I received this product free for testing and review purposes.
Ariel M.
Yummy yummy yummy! Is my first impression! I love that they pretty much melt in your mouth perfect for small kids. My little girl ate the whole bag & asked for more. I will be purchasing these! I love that they are healthy & taste delicious!
Sol R.
Cathedral Cty, CA
This taste Amazing!!! These little pear chips are so light on the stomach and are great if on a low calorie diet. They taste good and are healthy at the same time. I will definitely purchase this item !Crispy Green Crispy Asian Pear
Catherine M.
Natick , MA
I personally am not a fan of dried fruit, however my three year old said they tasted like "fruity chips" and loved them! I don't think I would have purchased otherwise, but now I'm going to buy the pear again and try some other flavors.
Cecilianne O.
El Mirage, AZ
I received these in my voxbox from influenster the kids loved them especially the baby. All natural snack they tasted so good and they have a great selection would like to try all the flavors. Crispy Green Crispy Asian Pear
Carla P.
Blacksburg , VA
Fully loving this Crispy Fruit all pear! It the ingredients list is only Asian Pear and it tastes great! The kids loved it and I feel zero guilt snacking with them on the way to the park. I can’t wait to see what else they have.
Trinity M.
Saint Albans, WV
The adults in my house had a slight texture issue at first, but as you chewed it got better. My daughter, who is five, loved the taste we gave her and she ended up coming and taking the whole bag. We wanna try mango next for sure!
Aura S.
Paterson, NJ
I loved it ... just today we were going to another state, and as usual, I always take snaks with us to share the whole family. I like it because it is healthy and the taste of the fruit is truly real ... my two-year-old daughter enjoyed it a lot.
Summer C.
Fayetteville, NC
My kids loved these ... well one of them did! I couldn’t bring myself to try them.(I’m not a big dry fruit eater!) But from how my son was tearing into them there were pretty delicious! I will definitely be buying him more!
Abby L.
West Monroe, LA
Do these taste good I have had other dried fruits and seem to like them.
Heather S.
San Anselmo, CA
Has anyone used these as a toddler snack? Looks kid friendly.

Amazon