BY CRISPY GREEN #7 in Dried Fruit & Fruit Snacks

An Easy Snack, Anytime, Anywhere!

• All natural freeze-dried Asian pear slices
  • Light, crispy texture with a sweet pear taste
  • No additives or preservatives
  • No fat, no cholesterol
  • No skin or cores
  • Natural fruit fiber and nutrients
  • Only 35 calories per serving

Bursting With Flavor

Asian pears, in general, are a delicious fruit. Freeze drying them preserves their great flavor along with all of their amazing nutritional benefits! Kids of all ages love its sweet taste and parents love how our Crispy Asian Pear makes it convenient to snack on the go!

Asian Pears are naturally gluten, dairy and allergen free. Did you also know about these fun facts?

Fun Fact 1

There are over a thousand Asian pear varieties, in all shapes and colors.

Fun Fact 2

Because of their texture, they are sometimes referred to as Apple pears, but they’re not related to apples.

Fun Fact 3

They possess a high water content and are an excellent source of fiber.

• Do these taste good I have had other dried fruits and see...4 Answers
  • Has anyone used these as a toddler snack? Looks kid frien...4 Answers
Valerie L.
I was pleasantly surprised with this snack. It wasn’t too light or too heavy, it was absolutely delicious & the perfect amount of sweet. My only problem is, it wasn’t a big enough bag ha ha ha I would definitely recommend to everyone & I can’t wait to buy another bag but much bigger this time!!!
Christy S.
Hastings , MN
I did not care for the sample of this that I got. The texture was great but the initial flavor was reminiscent of cardboard or paper. The after taste was more fruity or pear like. But I could not get over the initial taste of cardboard or blandness. I would not recommend.
Brittany H.
Valencia , PA
They were the perfect amount of crunchiness, but they started to dissolve once they hit your tongue. They didn’t have to much of a flavor at first but then they had a sweet after taste. I’m not sure I’d buy them for myself but my 2yr old loves them!
Ariannah H.
Wilmington, MA
I got this product for free from influenster! I do not like pears but I tried it anyways and it was good I dont think it was wicked pear tasting. Its a good quick little snack with not a lot of calories!
Kattie E.
Providence , RI
These were SO GOOD! I shared the pack with my 4 year old son and we both were in LOVE. Such a nice little guilt free snack. I’ve tried dried fruit before but these are the best by far. These at my new go To snack for my kiddies lunch box. MUST HAVE!
Keshia S.
I opened this thinking it there would be a bunch of dried fruit, not the case. The fruit itself was tasty. There just wasn’t enough of it. It barely constitutes as a snack. I would not purchase this because it’s not worth the money you would spend.
Iphannie G.
Palmdale, CA
I was pleasantly surprised when I tried the Cripsy Green Crispy Asian Pear. I thought it would taste horrible because it was freeze dried but I really enjoyed them. Check out my reaction on my YouTube channel at iphanniebgentle1
Deiry P.
Providence, RI
Surprising delicious. I'm big into super sweet and salty snacks and this was fantastic. I am trying to eat more healthy and this is a great fit for me. It is sweet but not overly sugary sweet. I could see myself eating more of these with my kids.
Christina H.
Bealeton, VA
These were so good!! I loved having them as a quick, handy snack with potassium and fiber. My only disappointment is the bags aren’t larger! I understand the snack size, but I feel that twice the amount for a 70 calorie snack is still reasonable.
Brittany L.
Alba, MO
These were DELICIOUS. I loved the texture of the crisps. They were soft but still crunchy. They tasted so much like pear and didn’t leave a nasty after taste. I wish they were available in larger sizes because I could eat them for a daily snack!
Abby L.
West Monroe, LA
Do these taste good I have had other dried fruits and seem to like them.
Heather S.
San Anselmo, CA
Has anyone used these as a toddler snack? Looks kid friendly.

Amazon