BY CRISPY GREEN #7 in Dried Fruit & Fruit Snacks

An Easy Snack, Anytime, Anywhere!

• All natural freeze-dried Asian pear slices
  • Light, crispy texture with a sweet pear taste
  • No additives or preservatives
  • No fat, no cholesterol
  • No skin or cores
  • Natural fruit fiber and nutrients
  • Only 35 calories per serving

Bursting With Flavor

Asian pears, in general, are a delicious fruit. Freeze drying them preserves their great flavor along with all of their amazing nutritional benefits! Kids of all ages love its sweet taste and parents love how our Crispy Asian Pear makes it convenient to snack on the go!

Asian Pears are naturally gluten, dairy and allergen free. Did you also know about these fun facts?

Fun Fact 1

There are over a thousand Asian pear varieties, in all shapes and colors.

Fun Fact 2

Because of their texture, they are sometimes referred to as Apple pears, but they’re not related to apples.

Fun Fact 3

They possess a high water content and are an excellent source of fiber.

• Do these taste good I have had other dried fruits and see...4 Answers
  • Has anyone used these as a toddler snack? Looks kid frien...4 Answers
Crispy Green Crispy Asian Pear

Start your review of Crispy Green Crispy Asian Pear!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Lauren V.
Green brook, NJ
I wasn’t expecting much. Freeze dried fruit. Hmmm. I flipped it over and it’s 100% fruit, no additives, just fruit! Okok... popped one in and the consistency is very different felt like foam at first. Super flavorful. Fruit I can eat like chips!?! Count me in!
Brittany A.
Avalon, PA
Nice concept and great for being a healthy snack. The smell of the inside of the bag did not smell great. It smells like dog food. The snack it self at first is tasteless but then a hint of pear aftertaste occurs. Just not for me. My son wasn't too big of a fan either.
Stephanie M.
Henderson, NV
My 2 year old wasn’t a big fan but i was! Perfect for when i have a sweet tooth but don’t want to go the candy route. Loved the ingredients and the simplicity of the snack. The texture was also interesting. I was expecting it to melt in my mouth but it didn’t.
Isamar S.
Las Vegas, NV
I already like freeze dried fruit but I havent had my son try them until now and I think they are definitely something I would put into his diet. They are healthy and taste yummy ! I will buy more flavors for sure. They dont taste too sweet and have a nice crunch.
Arielle m.
McKeesport , PA
I really want to write a great review but i wish we would have been sent a different flavor. We dont like pears, but i can say if these were apple or banana im sure my kids would have ate the entire bag!
Raven M.
Petersburg, VA
Taste delicious my babies loved these , I think it’s there new go to fruit snack. We’re going to try to find all the flavors to see if they’re all just as delicious. Thanks influenster for sending this delicious snack complimentary my kids really enjoyed it.
Raysha V.
Lowell, MA
Great healthy snack for on the go... Even my lids loved it and even took some to school. Great way to get your kids to eat a little but more healthy and kind of fun for them to see fruits in a new light
Bien W.
San Angelo , TX
THIS tastes just like the real fruit itself, only crispy and who doesn't like crispy!? Yum! Tasty and delicious snack for you and your little one! 🍐🍐🍐
#influenster #BacktoBasicsVoxbox #CrazyForCrispyGreen @CrispyGreen @CrispyGreenSnacks
Griselda L.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Influenster sent this to me in a voxbox. I feel like the only reason I didn’t like it was because I am not a big fan of pears. The fruit was crunchy and sweet but the taste was a no for me. I will consider buying the other crispy fruit products they have.
Jess S.
Newton, NJ
My boys loved these, and I tasted them and I loved them too! The texture was so satisfying and it’s a great alternative to other, more sugary snacks! I got these free to review and I would recommend them to anyone, they’re perfect for on-the-go or school snacks!
Abby L.
West Monroe, LA
Do these taste good I have had other dried fruits and seem to like them.
Heather S.
San Anselmo, CA
Has anyone used these as a toddler snack? Looks kid friendly.

Amazon