BY CRISPY GREEN #7 in Dried Fruit & Fruit Snacks

An Easy Snack, Anytime, Anywhere!

• All natural freeze-dried Asian pear slices
  • Light, crispy texture with a sweet pear taste
  • No additives or preservatives
  • No fat, no cholesterol
  • No skin or cores
  • Natural fruit fiber and nutrients
  • Only 35 calories per serving

Bursting With Flavor

Asian pears, in general, are a delicious fruit. Freeze drying them preserves their great flavor along with all of their amazing nutritional benefits! Kids of all ages love its sweet taste and parents love how our Crispy Asian Pear makes it convenient to snack on the go!

Asian Pears are naturally gluten, dairy and allergen free. Did you also know about these fun facts?

Fun Fact 1

There are over a thousand Asian pear varieties, in all shapes and colors.

Fun Fact 2

Because of their texture, they are sometimes referred to as Apple pears, but they’re not related to apples.

Fun Fact 3

They possess a high water content and are an excellent source of fiber.

• Do these taste good I have had other dried fruits and see...4 Answers
  • Has anyone used these as a toddler snack? Looks kid frien...4 Answers
Crispy Green Crispy Asian Pear

Start your review of Crispy Green Crispy Asian Pear!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Shevonne N.
Chesterfield, MI
I received these in a voxbox complimentary for testing purposes. I love how it’s vegan gluten free dairy peanut and tree nut free. I looked at the ingredients and it’s just Asian pears. Nothing more nothing less. Not a big fan of it being freeze dried. My one year old seems to like them.
Mary G.
Battle Ground , WA
First thing I looked at was the nutrition label. And I LOVE IT!!!!!! One ingredient. FRUIT! not high in sugar or calories. These make the perfect on the go or lunch snack. Absolutely love these. And they taste delicious too!
Vanessa C.
Omg these are sooo good !! I was surprised by the texture so crispy but not hard. Full of flavor and only 35 calories a bag!! I also love that the only ingredient is pear!! I can't wait to try all the other varieties.
Alison S.
Milford, DE
Not a fan. The texture was weird - more like florist foam than dehydrated fruit. The taste was fine, just like a normal pear, but couldn’t get past the texture. Kids didn’t like either. Good concept, and I’m sure someone out there will like these, but it’s definitely not me.
Alyssa S.
The texture and look of these definitely turned me off initially. I pretended to eat one and gave one to my almost two year old and she loved them! Then, I looked at the ingredients and I was amazed. The only ingredient was pear! Healthy and she likes it? It’s a win for me!
Brenda D.
Victorville, CA
My Daughter Loved This! Quick & Easy Snack To Give To The Kids & Best Of All Healthy. My Daughter Loved The Taste. We Will Definitely Be Buying More. She Even Asked For More Chips Lol. Mom & Kid Approved! 💖👍 Crispy Green Crispy Asian Pear
Tammy M.
Princeton , WV
We recieved them in the #complimentary #backtobasicsvoxbox They were deliscous they has the full flavor of the pear even though they was freeze dried and was good and sweet my daughters loved them thanks #influenster
Carlie W.
Cartersville , GA
So good!! We got the crispy Asian pear dried fruits snacks and they were great and naturally sweet! I’d definitely recommend to moms with toddlers and smaller children because they instantly melt in your mouth!
🍒Mrs. C.
Elgin, TX
My son loved this snack pouch! He is normally a very picky eater, so I was happy when he ate the entire pouch. We will definitely be looking for this pouch again and I can’t wait to try all the other flavors!
Albania C.
Palmdale, CA
Love this snack not super sweet just perfect :) affordable !!! Good amount inside . Packaged well if you are looking for a sweet healthy snack this is it ! I feel like it’s better quality than other brands
Abby L.
West Monroe, LA
Do these taste good I have had other dried fruits and seem to like them.
Heather S.
San Anselmo, CA
Has anyone used these as a toddler snack? Looks kid friendly.

Amazon